Page 892 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828888898908918928938948958969029429921392 ... LastLast
Results 22,276 to 22,300 of 41486
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The letter P must stand for Pendejo

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the Trump is ding awesme thread.

You shuld start a Trump is nt ding awesme thread and whine in there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This psychological analysis of Trump supporters has exposed 5 alarming traits about them

1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom, and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others.

2. Social dominance orientation

Social dominance orientation (SDO)—which is distinct but related to authoritarian personality syndrome—refers to people who have a preference for the societal hierarchy of groups, specifically with a structure in which the high-status groups have dominance over the low-status ones.

3. Prejudice

While the dog whistles of the past were more subtle, Trump’s are sometimes shockingly direct. There’s no denying that he routinely appeals to bigoted supporters when he calls Muslims “dangerous” and Mexican immigrants “rapists” and “murderers,” often in a blanketed fashion. Perhaps unsurprisingly, a new study has shown that support for Trump is correlated with a standard scale of modern racism.

4. Intergroup contact

Trump’s white supporters have experienced significantly less contact with minorities than other Americans.
    the same researchers found that support for Trump increased with the voters’ physical distance from the Mexican border.

5. Relative deprivation

the experience of being deprived of something to which one believes they are en led. It is the discontent felt when one compares their position in life to others who they feel are equal or inferior but have unfairly had more success than them.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/this-psychological-analysis-of-trump-supporters-has-exposed-5-alarming-traits-about-them/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3240

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AG Bill Barr will ‘try to interfere’ in the 2020 election to re-elect Trash

“The attorney general, from the moment he walked into this job, has behaved in a —

as a ruthless, relentless political hack and a thug and

who has behaved not as attorney general of the United States,”

“He made a travesty of the Mueller report and

continues to lie on Donald Trump’s behalf at every opportunity,

“He continues to lie about this matter and

the most terrifying thing I want to come back to is this notion that

the outside probe he is running,

he promised us it could come to a crescendo of some kind this spring which is telegraphing —

given the political intent and kind of political behavior we’ve seen from him —

that we are going to see Bill Barr try to interfere in the American election come this spring when

he’s going to bring out a piece of cooked —

a cooked investigation to try to advance Donald Trump’s political interests,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/ag-bill-barr-will-try-to-interfere-in-the-2020-election-to-re-elect-trump-msnbc-national-affairs-analyst/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has received over %90 negative coverage since he was elected...think about that...they won't give him any credit for the historical unemployment numbers, the stock market, the millions of people off of food stamps and out of poverty, cutting bull regulations that killed American business, trade deals or anything else, let me know when you find good things said about him in the fake news main stream media.
    It's impossible to measure the 'positive/negative percentage of media coverage', and perhaps he is an extremely polarizaing and terrible leader... think about that...

Not to mention that 90% sounds like BS anyways, just taking into account the pervasiveness of Sinclair Broadcast, Fox News, and the rest of the administration knobslobbers.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's impossible to measure the 'positive/negative percentage of media coverage', and perhaps he is an extremely polarizaing and terrible leader... think about that...

Not to mention that 90% sounds like BS anyways, just taking into account the pervasiveness of Sinclair Broadcast, Fox News, and the rest of the administration knobslobbers.
    You forgot to mention the Zionist controlled opposition media on my signature.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘A national disgrace’:

Trump proposes Social Security change that could

end disability benefits for hundreds of thousands

“The Trump administration is attacking another vulnerable population: those who are disabled and receiving Social Security Disability benefits,”

The process for receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is already notoriously complicated, and

the Trump administration is attempting to add yet another layer of complexity that critics say is aimed at slashing people’s benefits.

“those already receiving disability benefits are subject to so-called continuing disability reviews,

which determine whether they are still deserving of compensation for an injury, illness, or other incapacitating problem as their lives progress.”

Currently, beneficiaries are placed in three separate categories based on the severity of their disability:

“Medical Improvement Not Expected,”

“Medical Improvement Expected,” and

“Medical Improvement Possible.”

People with more severe medical conditions face less frequent disability reviews.

The Trump administration’s proposed rule would

add another category called “Medical Improvement Likely,”

which would subject beneficiaries to disability reviews every two years.

an estimated 4.4 million beneficiaries would be included in that designation, many of them children and so-called Step 5 recipients, an internal Social Security classification.”

recipients, the Inquirer noted,

“are typically 50 to 65 years of age,
    in poor health,
    without much education or many job skills
    [and] often suffer from maladies such as
    debilitating back pain,
    depression,
    a herniated disc, or
    schizophrenia.”

the Trump administration is “out to shrink the rolls.”

“And they’re setting people up to not comply,”

yet another attempt by the Trump administration to make it more difficult for people with disabilities to receive benefits.”

“changes seem arbitrary,

concocted with no evidence or data to justify such consequential modifications.”

“This seems like the next iteration of the Trump administration’s continued efforts to gut Social Security benefits,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/a-n..._campaign=3243

Repugs' diligence and relentlessness in screwing the non-oligarchy is only exceeded by their obsequious dom to enrich the oligarchy with loopholes, non-enforcement, tax breaks/cuts, subsidies.

​

I bet the Repugs will also go after disabled vets, while annually increasing military/security budgets (aka MIC corporate welfare) past $1T/year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Supreme Court has already given Trump a huge win in his fight against investigators

a key way in which — just by taking the case, and however they end up ruling — the court has already given Trump a win.

Trump’s lawyers have said that his status as president should protect him from subpoenas of his taxes and financial records that any other citizens would be expected to have no immunity from.

none of the cases seem to implicate presidential powers themselves because

none “involves any official conduct or demands that any Executive Branch official DO anything.”

“Every lower court to consider these issues ruled against Trump. The law is clear.”

why is the Supreme Court even taking up the case?

The cases will be heard in March. A ruling is then likely to be announced in June.

That means any revelations that might arise from the materials Congress and prosecutors are seeking won’t emerge until long after impeachment is likely wrapped up.

And if the evidence reflected any more impeachable activity,

it would almost certainly be too late by summer for Democrats to effectively push another impeachment effort before the election.

The court’s actions would be more reasonable if there were legitimately tough cons utional issues that needed to be resolved.

But

the court already has ruling precedents from decisions made about President Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton

that undermine Trump’s arguments in these cases.

many observers are assuming that the conservative justices are preparing to provide Trump unwarranted cover on a partisan basis

they’re giving Trump what he wants, at least for now: more time, and more delay.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/the...investigators/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Demoralized’ 2020 Republicans are keeping their distance from Trump

his campaign is putting up a brave face that they can pull off another 2016 surprise,

but only if everything goes the way they hope.

a lack of support at the state level from establishment Republicans who
    don’t want to be associated with the president and are tending to their own careers.

“How after everything — abysmal polls, the 2018 midterm debacle, this week’s impeachment — is a second-term even a possibility?”

Trump campaign officials are fully anticipating that the president could well lose the popular vote — as he did in 2016 — and

still retain his office through the electoral college.

“Trump, meanwhile, is facing

demoralized ranks among some establishment GOP figures in the states, who won’t be doing much to help his cause,”

“It is far from clear the Trump loyalists who took their places are first-rate, and

even in the best of cir stances it is hard for either party to get previous non-voters or infrequent voters to the polls.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/demoralized-2020-republicans-are-keeping-their-distance-from-trump/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3243

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lookin at you, SpursTalk Trash fellators

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's AmeriKKKa in Indiana, KKK's historic heartland

Shocking video shows mob of Indiana University frat boys attacking Jewish students

The university suspended Pi Kappa Phi hours after a video circulated that

appeared to show members fighting with members of the traditionally Jewish fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi,

appeared to involve about 10 men attacking one or two others while

shouting slurs after denying them entrance to a party at the Pi Kappa Phi house.

“He’s a fccking ,” one says. “ that kid.”

now come under investigation by federal officials, university police and the Monroe County Prosecutor’s Office.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/shocking-video-shows-mob-of-indiana-university-frat-boys-attacking-jewish-students/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3248

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This psychological analysis of Trump supporters has exposed 5 alarming traits about them

1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom, and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others.

2. Social dominance orientation

Social dominance orientation (SDO)—which is distinct but related to authoritarian personality syndrome—refers to people who have a preference for the societal hierarchy of groups, specifically with a structure in which the high-status groups have dominance over the low-status ones.

3. Prejudice

While the dog whistles of the past were more subtle, Trump’s are sometimes shockingly direct. There’s no denying that he routinely appeals to bigoted supporters when he calls Muslims “dangerous” and Mexican immigrants “rapists” and “murderers,” often in a blanketed fashion. Perhaps unsurprisingly, a new study has shown that support for Trump is correlated with a standard scale of modern racism.

4. Intergroup contact

Trump’s white supporters have experienced significantly less contact with minorities than other Americans.
    the same researchers found that support for Trump increased with the voters’ physical distance from the Mexican border.

5. Relative deprivation

the experience of being deprived of something to which one believes they are en led. It is the discontent felt when one compares their position in life to others who they feel are equal or inferior but have unfairly had more success than them.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/this-psychological-analysis-of-trump-supporters-has-exposed-5-alarming-traits-about-them/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3240

So basically trump supporters are racist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically trump supporters are racist.
    Trash ran on racism, has "governed" with racism (eg, Stephen Miller, caging kids, asylum seekers are criminals), and will run again on racism, and of course, LIES all day, every day.

Trash cult mob elected him to hurt people on their behalf: non-whites, non-males, immigrants, LGBT, Muslims, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash ran on racism, has "governed" with racism (eg, Stephen Miller, caging kids, asylum seekers are criminals), and will run again on racism, and of course, LIES all day, every day.

Trash cult mob elected him to hurt people on their behalf: non-whites, non-males, immigrants, LGBT, Muslims, etc.
    Boutons what is your ethnicity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Says He Wants To SKIP General Election Debates In 2020

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Says He Wants To SKIP General Election Debates In 2020
    not gonna watch most of that

but i called that months ago

no way will trump participate in debates- its just too easy to destroy trump in a debate

wait for his attack and then change the topic to helsinki

or stormy
    or russia
    or babies in cages
    or honesty

no way will trump participate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not gonna watch most of that

but i called that months ago

no way will trump participate in debates- its just too easy to destroy trump in a debate

wait for his attack and then change the topic to helsinki

or stormy
    or russia
    or babies in cages
    or honesty

no way will trump participate
    The only candidates capable of DESTROYING Trump in a debate are Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard. They would EXPOSE Trump on foreign policy and economics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, smart move by chicken Trash, typical bully folds when confronted with a real threat.

He would have everything to lose in a debate, would be made to look like a fool.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-17-2019 at 08:34 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only candidates capable of DESTROYING Trump in a debate are Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard. They would EXPOSE Trump on foreign policy and economics.

You don't have to even do that - you just call him a criminal to his face and when he objects - you say;

Are you or are you not individual -1 in the case in the SDNY?
    You are an unindicted co-conspirator in a felony where you directed Michael Cohen to pay hush money.

Did you or did you not get fined 2 million dollars for charity fraud where you defrauded veterans?

On and on and on...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's Nazi/KKK AmeriKKa and the Repugs, party of racism, discrimination, persecution

New Jersey GOP club in turmoil after its

president offers to scare Jewish families out of public parks

antisemitic remarks on Facebook regarding the growth of the Orthodox Jewish community in Jackson,

where Porter said he wanted to drive through Jackson Township parks

blasting “death metal” and Slayer in township parks

to drive out Jewish families.

Glory’s remarks suggested that Jews are criminals and should be deported.

The remarks were posted to social media just days before

a gunman attacked a Jersey City Jewish grocery that left six dead, including a police officer, two Orthodox Jews,

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/new...-public-parks/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash cult mob are ignorant -fer-brains

“Ivanka is 2024 to 2028,” Klepper replied.
    “That’s eight years,” the Trump supporter claimed.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/wat..._campaign=3250

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lot of ifs there, but, assuming China and the US both keep their word and follow through as intended, it could be a pretty good deal

If we take what is known about the deal, its role as a Phase I deal leading to later deals, and assume it gets executed as described, with each side living up to their commitments, I think it is fair to describe this deal as a solid step forward. Realistically however, each side seems to be positioning themselves for the expected failure of the agreement and little reason to believe the deal will be executed as described. The Trump administration has maintained significant leverage if China does not follow through on its commitments and I have little realistic reason to believe China will meet its commitments. At the end of the day in any contentious negotiation, it comes down to placing risk adjust trust in your counterpart to execute their side of the agreement. Each side is signaling they have little faith in their counterpart. If we start from that premise, the Trump administration seems to have positioned themselves well expecting this deal to eventually collapse but also lower tariffs if by chance China does abide by it commitments.
    https://www.baldingsworld.com/2019/1...rade-war-deal/

Thread Information