Page 841 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3417417918318378388398408418428438448458518919411341 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,025 of 41494
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you low-ed, low-age rightwingnutjob bubbas and kickers won't watch

but here's how a mature, serious, intelligent person talks

vs

your s bag, bag sicko of YOUR President "talks"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nztz...pSBBH4p0C-%3A6

and compare her with s bag, bag, criminal liar Kavanaugh emotionally cratering in his job interview.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP’S “VERY INEXPENSIVE” GOLF HABIT COULD COST MORE THAN $340 MILLION

Irony continues to elude the president.

“Many Pols exercise for hours, or travel for weeks. Me, I run through one of my courses (very inexpensive),” he insisted.

“President Obama would fly to Hawaii,” he added,

Trump has spent
    over $100 million in taxpayer money on his hundreds of days at his own golf resorts—

putting him on track to spend more than $340 million if he is elected to a second term.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/donald-trump-golf-costs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Retiring Republican lawmaker blames Trump’s ‘petty, childish bullsh*t’ for massive GOP exodus

“Since Trump’s inauguration, a Washington Post analysis shows that

nearly 40 percent of the 241 Republicans who were in office in January 2017 are gone or leaving because of election losses, ”

Rep. Paul Mitc (R-MI) ... saw the writing on the wall as he watched a Trump rally

where fans of the president chanted “send her back!,”

aimed at one of his Democratic colleagues, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

“Mitc implored

Vice President Pence,
    his chief of staff Marc Short and
    ‘any human being that has any influence in the White House’

to arrange a one-on-one conversation between him and the president so he could express his concerns.

It never happened.”

“We’re here for a purpose — and it’s not this petty, childish bull .”

“Did any member of this conference expect that

their job would start out every morning

trying to go through the list of what’s happening in tweets of the day?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/ret..._campaign=1522

I expect that the Repugs who don't retire will be the worst of the worst clowns, while the wannabe non-clowns have or will retire. Repugs will again lose the House in 2020, and be totally disabled by Pelosi or similar.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump vs. the United States of America

Just the facts, in 40 sentences.

He has pressured a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 American presidential election.

He
    urged a foreign country to intervene in the 2016 presidential election.

He
    divulged classified information to foreign officials.

He publicly
    undermined American intelligence agents while standing next to a hostile foreign autocrat.

He hired a national security adviser who he knew had
    secretly worked as a foreign lobbyist.

He encourages foreign leaders to
    enrich him and his family by staying at his hotels.

He genuflects to murderous dictators.

He has alienated America’s closest allies.

He
    lied to the American people about his company’s business dealings in Russia.

He tells new
    lies virtually every week — about the economy, voter fraud, even the weather.

He spends hours on end watching
    television and days on end staying at resorts.

He often declines to read briefing books or perform other basic functions of a president’s job.

He has aides, as well as members of his own party in Congress, who
    mock him behind his back as unfit for
    office.

He has repeatedly
    denigrated a deceased United States senator who was a war hero.

He
    insulted a Gold Star family — the survivors of American troops killed in action.

He described a former first lady, not long after she died, as “
    nasty.”

He described
    white supremacists as “some very fine people.”

He told four women of color, all citizens and members of Congress, to “
    go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.”

He made a joke about Pocahontas during a ceremony
    honoring Native American World War II veterans.

He launched his political career by falsely claiming that the first black president was not really American.

He launched his presidential campaign by describing Mexicans as “rapists.”

He has
    described women, variously, as “a dog,” “a pig” and “horseface,” as well as “bleeding badly from a facelift” and having “blood coming out of her wherever.”

He has been accused of
    sexual assault or misconduct by multiple women.

He enthusiastically
    campaigned for a Senate candidate who was accused of molesting multiple teenage girls.

He
    waved around his arms, while giving a speech, to ridicule a physically disabled person.

He has
    encouraged his supporters to commit violence against his political opponents.

He has
    called for his opponents and critics to be investigated and jailed.

He uses a phrase popular with dictators — “the enemy of the people” — to describe journalists.

He attempts to undermine any
    independent source of information that he does not like, including judges, scientists, journalists, election officials, the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office and the National Weather Service.

He has tried to harass the chairman of the Federal Reserve into lowering interest rates.

He said that a judge could not be objective because of his Mexican heritage.

He
    obstructed justice by trying to influence an investigation into his presidential campaign.

He violated federal law by directing his lawyer to pay $280,000 in
    hush money to cover up two apparent extramarital affairs.

He made his fortune partly through wide-scale financial
    fraud.

He has refused to release his tax returns.

He falsely
    accused his predecessor of wiretapping him.

He claimed that federal law-enforcement agents and prosecutors regularly fabricated evidence, thereby damaging the credibility of criminal investigations across the country.

He has ordered children to be physically separated from their parents.

He has
    suggested that America is no different from or better than Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

He has
    called America a “ hole.”

He is the president of the United States, and he is a threat to virtually everything that the United States should stand for.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/opinion/trump-ukraine-whistle-blower.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yet again, if Trash's talking about Biden to corrupt Ukraine was "perfect"

then why are Trash and Bar and their DNI political stooges hiding the info, actually convicting both of themselves as impeachable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the GOP’s biggest sugar daddies is backing away from its congressional candidates — thanks to Trump

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is withholding its support for congressional Republicans heading into next year’s campaign.

Corporate chamber members want to distance themselves from President Donald Trump

over concerns about alienating consumers, and has tried

to rebrand the business group as centrist

Republicans have complained the business group isn’t being aggressive enough in its support.

“If the chamber isn’t the Republican counter to the AFL-CIO, where are Republicans going to turn for that umbrella support that they need in races?”

“Corporations are a little skittish, so therefore the chamber is getting a little skittish.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/one..._campaign=1522

the solution is BigCorp dark money, thanks to the Repug s on SCOTUS

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-24-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC’s Morning Joe fact-checks Trump’s ‘slimy’ lies about Biden:

‘He’s rigging the election!’

“I mean, he’s learning from Vladimir Putin the

way you get 100 percent of the vote is you just cancel the elections,

and that’s what Donald Trump is getting Republican operatives to do across the country.”

“So he’s rigging the election that way,” Scarborough added,

“he’s using his power now to try to rig the election

so a foreign power is pressured to actually try to dig up dirt on Joe Biden and his family.”

The allegations Trump and his attorney have been trying to push have already been investigated, and

no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son has turned up.

“To use the word that Rudy Giuliani used, and actions that most voters would consider to be very slimy,”

Scarborough said, “especially since

every investigation has shown that Joe Biden not only acted properly,

but did what democracies across the West were asking him to do,

and that is clean up Ukraine by getting rid of a corrupt investigator.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/msnbcs-morning-joe-fact-checks-trumps-slimy-lies-about-biden-hes-rigging-the-election/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1522

Why did the West even GAF about a corrupt Ukrainian investigator?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical religious airhead simpleton that a dominionist Mike Pence would marry

Internet rains on ‘fake Christian’ Karen Pence’s new Twitter account:

‘I can’t wait for the rapture’

Second Lady Karen Pence announced a new Twitter account aimed at reelecting President Donald Trump.
    In her first tweet, Pence posted a video lavishing praise on the president.

“There are probably a lot of things you don’t know about me,”

“For example, I enjoy painting, I love to ride my bike and I like nothing better than reading a good book.

On my new Twitter account, I will share what I’m up to when I’m not in the office at the White House.”

on the campaign trail “to help tell the story of what President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are accomplishing in the Trump administration.’

“Now is not the time to stop the momentum,” she adds.

“We are just getting started. So, follow along and find out why we need to keep America great.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/internet-rains- -on-fake-christian-karen-pences-new-twitter-account-i-cant-wait-for-the-rapture/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats "outrage" over this nothing burger is hilarious

Especially with CNN and the other lib outlets

Calling it now. This is a nothing burger.

Nothing will happpen

Calling it

Calling it now

Called it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internet shocked at Rudy Giuliani’s latest Ukraine blunder:

‘Obama would’ve been impeached 100 times by now’

Giuliani was asked if Trump ever threatened to withhold foreign aid from Ukraine unless it launched a probe into former Vice President Joe Biden.

Giuliani replied that Trump didn’t do that,

“Well, I can’t tell you if it’s 100 percent.”

< merciless, hilarious tweets follow >

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/int..._campaign=1528

Like Trash, transves e Julie Annie is bull ting, shameless liar, and gets away with it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox legal analyst: Ukraine scandal is ‘far more serious’ than what Mueller dug up on Trump

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano

a serious case of corruption that cannot be ignored.

“If true — we haven’t seen the whistleblower complaint, and under the law it has to be revealed —

if true, this is an act of corruption,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/fox-legal-analyst-ukraine-scandal-is-far-more-serious-than-what-mueller-dug-up-on-trump/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1528

The complaint won't be revealed because it would incriminate Trash and because the Dems have no s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblower did not have direct knowledge of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblower did not have direct knowledge of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
    Why are Trash and his sycophants hiding the complaint?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House transcripts appear to indicate that Mike Pence participated in Trump’s outreach to Ukraine

the involvement of Vice President Mike Pence in the president’s scheme to extort Ukraine by withholding military aid unless they help deliver damaging information on the activities of the son of Trump’s top Democratic rival Joe Biden is being investigated as well.

Marshall points to Pence’s trip to Poland in Trump’s stead to meet with European leaders on the 80th anniversary of World War II. While the vice president was there,

he held a meeting with the recently elected President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky,

and was specifically asked afterward whether he had discussed his predecessor in the vice-presidency with the Ukranian leader and whether there was any quid pro quo between the release of millions of dollars worth of American military aid to the country and a commitment to deliver what would essentially be weapons of political warfare for the U.S. president’s re-election campaign.

Q: Thank you very much, Mr. Vice President. I wanted to ask you about your meeting yesterday with the Ukrainian President and for an update on Ukrainian security aid money.

Specifically, number one, did you discuss Joe Biden at all during that meeting yesterday with the Ukrainian President?

And number two, can you assure Ukraine that the hold-up of that money has absolutely nothing to do with efforts, including by Rudy Giuliani, to try to dig up dirt on the Biden family?

VICE PRESIDENT PENCE: Well, on the first question,

the answer is no. But

we — with President Zelensky yesterday, we discussed —

we discussed America’s support for Ukraine and

the upcoming decision the President will make on the latest tranche of financial support in great detail

The President asked me to meet with President Zelensky and to talk about the progress that he’s making on a broad range of areas. And we did that.

We, as I said yesterday, especially since Russian aggression — the illegal occupation of Crimea and Russian aggression in Eastern Ukraine — the United States has stood strong with Ukraine and we will continue to stand strong with Ukraine for its sovereignty and territorial integrity.

But as President Trump had me make clear, we have great concerns about issues of corruption

I mean, to invest additional taxpayer in Ukraine, the President wants to be assured that those resources are truly making their way to the kind of investments that will contribute to security and stability in Ukraine. And

that’s an expectation the American people have and the President has expressed very clearly.

and also told him that I would carry back to President Trump the progress that he and his administration in Ukraine are making on dealing with corruption in their country.

Marshall is just the latest political commentator to call attention to Vice President Pence’s potential role in the scandal.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2019/09/23/white-house-transcripts-appear-to-indicate-that-mike-pence-participated-in-trumps-outreach-to-ukraine/

=================

Pence Gave Ukraine the Message Too

I mentioned below that the key thing about this latest and most egregious Trump scandal is that

his senior team was clearly in on it, aware of it, participated in it.

One key person here is Vice President Mike Pence.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...S1XZpA1fpe87zY

I doubt Trash was aware of the Ukraine corruption, Biden, the $250M in aid, so I'm pretty sure one of this -suckers came with the idea of extorting corrupt Ukraine to fabricate? dirt on Biden.

Of course, corrupt Ukrainian officials would be pocketing a $10Ms of that US aid.

aka, incentive to cooperate with criminal Trash

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

today's dems

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Li'l tator has spoken

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hank

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I might make this my signature

BAAAAAAHHHAAHAHA!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “‘Listen,’ Donald Trump said when I called him back. ‘That admiral you have down there running this leak operation seems like a nice guy, but he doesn’t know what he’s doing. I know how to run big projects. Put me in charge of this thing, and I’ll get that leak shut down and the damage repaired.'”
    #Begging44ForHandouts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now I know why he won't send Federal Aid to Puerto Rico
    "By July 2015, “Coco Beach Golf and Country Club, which paid a licensing fee to use the name ‘Trump International Golf Club,’ sought protection from creditors in the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Puerto Rico.”
    Pathetic SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    44 ignored the desperate peasant
    According to Axelrod, he ignored Trump’s pleas for a job only to have Trump pitch another idea.
    But just like when his rape victims say no, that doesn't stop him

“‘But I’ve got another thing for you. I build ballrooms. Beautiful ballrooms. You can go to Tampa and check one of them out for yourself.’ Not being much of a dancer, I didn’t quite know where this was heading. ‘I see you have these state dinners on the lawn there in these ty little tents. Let me build you a ballroom you can assemble and take apart. Trust me. It’ll look great.'”
    Pathetic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We had a great conversation. of course! Everything Trash does is great, The Best Ever

The conversation I had

was largely congratulatory,

was largely corruption -- all of the corruption taking place,

was
    largely the fact that we don't want our people like Vice President Biden and his son (adding to the corruption),"

...Trump told reporters.
    [...]
    There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/22/1887202/-Trump-Just-Admitted-He-Did-It?detail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A former high-ranking CIA chief just blew the lid off a MASSIVE cover-up of Trump’s Ukrainian treason by Attorney General Barr and Republican officials.

https://www.facebook.com/washingtond...1908887157453/

Thread Information