Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in California (San Diego). What is your thoughts on the mass exodus of Californians to Texas? Not a recent occurrence either.
    The cost of housing is pretty high as a lot of people want to live in California, supply and demand, so some people are leaving. I see where they moving to in the Dallas suburbs and I wouldn't want to live there. Plus pricing are also rising in Texas (probably due to Californians coming) and as property tax is higher, soon it would be the same there except that you live in state.

As far as the "mass" exodus : https://abc7.com/california-exodus-u...tate/10869108/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    McConnell and other Republicans gathered to laugh at Trump being called a 'moron' by Rex Tillerson

"'Do you know why Tillerson was able to say that he didn't call the president a 'moron?'

McConnell would dryly ask colleagues in his Kentucky drawl.

'Because he called him a ing moron!'"

https://www.rawstory.com/mcconnell-r...at-moron-trump

... they also laugh at Trash's 74M voters, and pander to them with bull and ivermectin as they sicken and die
    Why? It's simple as this...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Potus not orange .
    he still cannot get his head around that, soon he'll moaning about his handouts again like a little b!tch

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden Potus not orange .
    That sucker ain't mine, an, that mother er.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he still cannot get his head around that, soon he'll moaning about his handouts again like a little b!tch
    Look, there's fred talking to me again, this time thru an.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers’ Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

Days before lawyers allied with Donald Trump gave a news conference promoting election conspiracy theories,

his campaign had determined that many of those claims were false,

court filings reveal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/21/u...on-voting.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This what the spineless, softball Pelosi misses

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sidney Powell claims the boyfriend of Brian Kemp's daughter was ‘blown up in his car’ to stop Georgia audit

Powell is now alleging that a Georgia man was murdered as part of a scheme to prevent Gov. Brian Kemp from conducting an audit of the state's vote,

"I think, what we are dealing with here is pervasive and very, very dark," specifics?

"It's organized, it's well-funded, it's pure evil." specifics?

"They are willing to kill people à la Kelly Loeffler's aide in GA, who was suddenly blown up in his car on the way to a rally for her.

"We are talking about trillions of dollars of global wealth at issue here," only you are talking

Loeffler's aide was not "suddenly blown up in his car."

Harrison Deal, the aide in question, "died in a three-vehicle crash on I-16"

https://www.rawstory.com/harrison-deal-murdered-conspiracy-theory

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This what the spineless, softball Pelosi misses

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internal Trash Camp Memo Debunked Powell’s Dominion Lie

these claims weren’t just bizarre. Campaign staffers had been warned, according to a court filing in a defamation suit first reported Tuesday by The New York Times, that they were false.

Powell claimed the campaign was uncovering the “massive influence of communist money” in American elections.

“The Dominion voting systems, the Smartmatic technology software and the software that goes in other computerized voting systems here as well, not just Dominion,”

were “created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one cons utional referendum came out the way he did not want it to come out.”

her attention to a specific Dominion employee, Eric Coomer. She claimed that he was “on the web as being recorded in a conversation with antifa members saying that he had the election rigged for Mr. Biden.”

Zach Parkinson, had asked subordinates to “substantiate or debunk” several claims about Dominion and other companies.

“Dominion has no company ties to Venezuela,”

“There Is No Evidence That Dominion Used Smartmatic’s Software In The 2020 Election Cycle,”

“There is no evidence Coomer is a member or has any ties to Antifa.”

“DOMINION’S LEADERSHIP HAS NO TIES TO ANTIFA,”

“The memo produced by the Trump campaign shows that, at least internally, the Trump campaign found there was no evidence to support

On top of the Coomer suit and other legaltroubles, Powell, Giuliani and others faces separate defamation suits from Dominion itself.

​
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nyt-internal-trump-camp-memo-debunked-powells-dominion-lies-lawsuit-claims

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Internal Trash Camp Memo Debunked Powell’s Dominion Lie

these claims weren’t just bizarre. Campaign staffers had been warned, according to a court filing in a defamation suit first reported Tuesday by The New York Times, that they were false.

Powell claimed the campaign was uncovering the “massive influence of communist money” in American elections.

“The Dominion voting systems, the Smartmatic technology software and the software that goes in other computerized voting systems here as well, not just Dominion,”

were “created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one cons utional referendum came out the way he did not want it to come out.”

her attention to a specific Dominion employee, Eric Coomer. She claimed that he was “on the web as being recorded in a conversation with antifa members saying that he had the election rigged for Mr. Biden.”

Zach Parkinson, had asked subordinates to “substantiate or debunk” several claims about Dominion and other companies.

“Dominion has no company ties to Venezuela,”

“There Is No Evidence That Dominion Used Smartmatic’s Software In The 2020 Election Cycle,”

“There is no evidence Coomer is a member or has any ties to Antifa.”

“DOMINION’S LEADERSHIP HAS NO TIES TO ANTIFA,”

“The memo produced by the Trump campaign shows that, at least internally, the Trump campaign found there was no evidence to support

On top of the Coomer suit and other legaltroubles, Powell, Giuliani and others faces separate defamation suits from Dominion itself.

​
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nyt-internal-trump-camp-memo-debunked-powells-dominion-lies-lawsuit-claims
    Just muddying the waters, bouts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden easin' on down into the do-do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump sues New York Times over 'insidious plot' to publish bombs reports on his taxes

Trump filed a lawsuit against the Times and his niece, Mary Trump, who apparently helped the publication secure key do ents.

The Trump lawsuit alleges that the

newspaper engaged in an "insidious plot to obtain confidential and highly-sensitive records" and

that it coerced Mary Trump to "smuggle records out of her attorney's office and turn them over to The Times."

Mary Trump trashed her uncle after being told of the lawsuit and told The Daily Beast that he's "a ing loser."

Trump lost staggering sums of money over periods of several years,

as he made multiple poor investment decisions that drove him to bankruptcy,

only to be rescued when NBC made him a reality TV star with the hit series "The Apprentice."

Trump's losses were so bad that

he didn't pay any income tax for ten of the last 15 years

because he was losing so much more money than he was taking in.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-lawsuit-tax-returns

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP plan to nullify the election was brazenly fascist

A memo describing the "plan" Trump and Republican allies drafted to overturn Trump's election loss has been uncovered.

What was the plan?

For Mike Pence to unilaterally declare that the votes of seven American states—all won by Biden—didn't count, declare Trump was, therefore, the winner,

and ... that's it.

That was the plan.

If you were still under the impression that these people were anything but brick-headed authoritarian crackpots,

prepare to be disabused of the notion.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2053624

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The gift that keeps on Thanksgiving!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump demands GOP shut down the government to block Freedom to Vote Act:

'Republicans have no choice!'

https://www.rawstory.com/freedom-to-vote-act

MTG also wants to shut down the govt to punish companies who shut down during the pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Approval Falls to Record Low 42 Percent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden Approval Falls to Record Low 42 Percent
    Good, that mother er.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOSER Trash could be hit with lawsuits from Dominion employees after do ents expose his 'obvious' lies

President Donald Trump, his staff and lawyers should have known that they were making false claims about election fraud.

employees for the company may also have an opportunity to sue Trump and his lawyers as well.

this recently discovered evidence is particularly hurtful to Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell's case with Dominion.

"It's kind of obvious that these were lies.

It's so obvious that the campaign itself knew they were lies.

So, it makes it more difficult for them to claim, 'Oh, my God! We didn't know!'

The standard is that they had to have either knowledge or reckless disregard of the truth.

And that makes it easier to prove those two things."

it's entirely possible based on these new revelations that others could come forward with suits.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-dominion-lawsuit-problems

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s lawsuit against his niece could be a huge mistake that may make all his NDAs 'worthless'

sued The New York Times as well as his own niece, Mary Trump, over a 2018 report that shattered him as a self made billionaire,"

"He needs to raise money, he's become America's beggar-in-chief," he continued. "

And there is no case here against
    The Times

two problems Trump created with his lawsuit.

"One is discovery and being questioned under oath,

but the second one is

the courts have held basically that Mary Trump can't be stopped by the non-disclosure agreement," he explained.

"She may suffer civil penalties if Donald Trump wants to sue her over it,

but we could end up with a court decision that says all your NDAs are worthless."

https://www.rawstory.com/mary-trump-...eement-lawsuit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Seems like a foolish strategy': Ex-prosecutor reveals why Trump may come to regret suing his niece

Donald Trump may be attempting to scare people away from talking to the press with his new lawsuit against his niece, Mary Trump, and The New York Times.

former federal prosecutor Joyce Vance

this suit boarders on frivolous."

the lawsuit

"fails to point to a specific provision in the agreement between them that she breached and

that's of course essential if you're going to prove a contract claim."

"So, at least on its face, without having access to the primary do ents, this doesn't look like a lawsuit that's going very far,"

"It seems like a foolish strategy," she said.

"If it goes far enough, he'll be subjected to discovery.

This is the notoriously deposition or interview shy former president who would have to ultimately sit for a deposition here,

so that seems to imply that he knows that this case --

this is more of a stunt,

perhaps a fundraising strategy than it is a legitimate effort."

https://www.rawstory.com/mary-trump-lawsuit-2655075538

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A study published by the Humboldt Ins ute for Internet and Society classified The Raw Story as a "junk news" website, while a 2018 report by the Oxford Internet Ins ute identified The Raw Story as one of the "Top 30 Junk News Sources on Twitter." In 2016

Thread Information