Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rat Barr scurrying, too late, to save his place in history from being a Trash defender, enabler

Bill Barr's relationship with Trump is 'nonexistent' and he has no loyalty to his former boss

https://www.rawstory.com/bill-barr-trump-2656471696

history records him as covering up GHW Bush etc for their Iran-Contra crimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    history records him as covering up GHW Bush etc for their Iran-Contra crimes.
    Now do Holder's and Obummer's run of guns to the cartels!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the 2020 United States presidential election, Rasmussen Reports’ final White House Watch survey of likely U.S. voters showed Democrat Joe Biden with a 1% lead over Republican Donald Trump, stating that "President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are in a near tie."[72] Ultimately, Biden won the election by 4.5 percentage points.

After Trump lost the election, Rasmussen suggested that Vice President Mike Pence should overturn the election results. Trump and his allies made contested claims of fraud in the election.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the 2020 United States presidential election, Rasmussen Reports’ final White House Watch survey of likely U.S. voters showed Democrat Joe Biden with a 1% lead over Republican Donald Trump, stating that "President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are in a near tie."[72] Ultimately, Biden won the election by 4.5 percentage points.

After Trump lost the election, Rasmussen suggested that Vice President Mike Pence should overturn the election results. Trump and his allies made contested claims of fraud in the election.

The only thing they get right is that people vote for trump at a higher clip than regular pollsters can nail down. The reason for that is they're ing homers and other pollsters can't figure out why all these poor evangelicals continually vote against what they've believed for 40 years

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing they get right is that people vote for trump at a higher clip than regular pollsters can nail down. The reason for that is they're ing homers and other pollsters can't figure out why all these poor evangelicals continually vote against what they've believed for 40 years
    Same reason people are baffled black people vote for a democrat party that has done nothing for them. Even Trump told them...what have you got to lose?...when asking for their vote. Decade after decade....democrats have promised black people the promised land and yet they are still in poverty..still highly incarcerated...still racially profiled...but democrats will still get their vote....LMAO.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same reason people are baffled black people vote for a democrat party that has done nothing for them. Even Trump told them...what have you got to lose?...when asking for their vote.
    Their vote.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he got the highest black vote of any republican president in history. Maybe they see the light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he got the highest black vote of any republican president in history. Maybe they see the light.
    Why are Republicans changing the voting laws after accusing blacks of stealing the election?

Pretty ungrateful of you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are Republicans changing the voting laws after accusing blacks of stealing the election?

Pretty ungrateful of you.
    You mean why are republicans changing the voting laws after democrats committed voting fraud?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean why are republicans changing the voting laws after democrats committed voting fraud?
    What fraud?

Be very specific.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's the one!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was exercising and someone called him the 45th President. He corrected them "the 45th and the 47th".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s 'sociopath' legal defense falls apart under black letter law: former DOJ official

"Many experts doubt the ultimate ability of the criminal justice system to convict Donald Trump

because it’s possible he really believed he’d won the election," Litman wrote in the Los Angeles Times.

"If he is so much of a sociopath that he believes his own Big Lie (or, to state it with the sort of cons utional precision utterly foreign to him,

there is a reasonable doubt whether he has that belief), could he wriggle out of culpability?

He can’t — or he shouldn’t.

Intent in a criminal case depends on the defendant’s state of mind about a specific criminal act,

not an overall state of affairs.

That’s 'hornbook law' — so basic it doesn’t require citation for law students."

"If a jury believes he believes it, will they let his strong-arming slide?

Trump’s claim that he won Georgia is wholly implausible —

it runs against not just the weight of the evidence but the entirety of the evidence.

But a jury need not decide he was lying to convict him of election fraud in Georgia," he explained.

"If Willis’ case comes to trial,

the jury would be instructed that the intent requirement is fulfilled

if Trump wanted Raffensperger to tamper with the vote count, which is a felony.

Even if the then-president was certain he was justified, he is no less guilty."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-sociopath-legal-defense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump 'was working to organize a coup' --

and DOJ knows about it: Jan. 6 investigator

The House select committee has evidence showing that Donald Trump was plotting a "coup against democracy" --

and congressional investigators say the Justice Department should, too.

House investigators had uncovered evidence that

Trump's plot was even more wide-ranging

than his public statements of support before and after the Jan. 6 insurrection,

“We have filled in a lot more evidence that he wasn’t just inciting an insurrection,

he was working to organize a coup against the democracy,"
    Raskin said.

"I can’t imagine that the Department of Justice would not have evidence at this point to that effect.”

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-coup-2656489871

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash better get his grift on

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do ents Reveal Trump Administration’s ‘Unprecedented’ Attempts to Influence 2020 Census

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...mpts-influence

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will DoJ prosecute?

False electoral certificates are signed, stamped, physical evidence of Donald Trump's attempted coup

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...attempted-coup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Burn bags, shredders and torn up Presidential records. His kids used private emails for official business.

Democratic Party corruption is a scandal, Republican Party corruption is just a background assumption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump also took official records home

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Billionaire Peter Thiel - one of Facebook's earliest investors - plans to leave Meta's board of directors, the company announced Monday, and plans to focus on influencing November's midterm elections in favor of Trump-aligned candidates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he sure helped Meta before he left.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the doj prosecute Trump for destroying government property?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National Archives asks Justice Dept. to investigate Trump’s handling of White House records

The request came amid revelations that

officials recovered 15 boxes of materials from the former president’s Mar-a-Lago residence

that weren’t handed back to the government as they should have been

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ice-department

"15 boxes" so far

Violating Federal records act

Destroying Federal property

Trump so lucky Dems put milquetoast wimp as Atty General. Replace that wimp with a maddog prosecutor

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump flushed printouts down White House toilet in 'book he fears most'

Donald Trump's staffers found printouts clogging a White House toilet and believed the former president had flushed the paper

Maggie Haberman, ... in her forthcoming book, "Confidence Man,"

"This is the book Trump fears most,"

Several advisers were unhappy about his decision to talk to her as part of his marathon conversations with book authors at Mar-a-Lago.

But they concluded he couldn’t help himself and couldn't be stopped."

presidential records must be preserved and turned over to the National Archives

the former president blithely flouted the Presidential Records Act, which required him to preserve written communications concerning his official duties,"

"Trump routinely tore up do ents and after leaving office brought substantial written materials back to Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-toilet

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump flushed printouts down White House toilet in 'book he fears most'

Donald Trump's staffers found printouts clogging a White House toilet and believed the former president had flushed the paper

Maggie Haberman, ... in her forthcoming book, "Confidence Man,"

"This is the book Trump fears most,"

Several advisers were unhappy about his decision to talk to her as part of his marathon conversations with book authors at Mar-a-Lago.

But they concluded he couldn’t help himself and couldn't be stopped."

presidential records must be preserved and turned over to the National Archives

the former president blithely flouted the Presidential Records Act, which required him to preserve written communications concerning his official duties,"

"Trump routinely tore up do ents and after leaving office brought substantial written materials back to Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-toilet
    Well, if its in a book, it has to be true.

Thread Information