notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One term president, loved by the poorly educated, that is all.

And made President of the United States. 1 of only 44 others to make that accomplishment across 4 centuries.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's the one who threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump, his wife, and their son moved into the White House.

She skated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's Chicago property tax was slashed by 30%

because

retail space in the city's Trump Tower was mostly empty

• Trump's Chicago tower got a $300,000 tax break because of its vacant retail space.
    • The assessed value of the building's retail space dropped about 37%, The Chicago Sun-Times reported.
    • With a lower valuation, Trump's 2020 tax bill reportedly dropped to $698,399 from about $1 million.

https://www-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-tower-chicago-value-slashed-commercial-retail-space2021-9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-Trump Rally Expecting 10,000 Attendees Sees Only a Few Hundred Show Up

Organizers of a Kentucky rally in support of former President Donald Trump featuring several prominent allies and conspiracy theorists expected some 10,000 people to show up this weekend. Instead, less than 300 were in attendance when local journalists attempted to cover the proceedings.

The "We the People Reunion" was held at the Muhlenberg County Agriculture & Convention Center Fairgrounds in Powderly, Kentucky, on Friday and Saturday. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, retired General Michael Flynn, attorney Lin Wood and others were among the featured speakers, according to the event and ticket page online.

Local channel WFIE 14 News sent a team to shoot video at the event on Friday but was later asked to leave, according to a report broadcast by the NBC News affiliate. The news channel reported that promoters had expected a crowd of about 10,000 people but less than 300 were in attendance from what their journalists saw. Event organizers reportedly refused to speak to WFIE about the rally.

Photos and videos of the event posted to social media appeared to show only a few hundred people in attendance.

https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-r...d-show-1628299

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Organizers of a Kentucky rally in support of former President Donald Trump featuring several prominent allies and conspiracy theorists expected some 10,000 people to show up this weekend. Instead, less than 300 were in attendance when local journalists attempted to cover the proceedings.

The "We the People Reunion" was held at the Muhlenberg County Agriculture & Convention Center Fairgrounds in Powderly, Kentucky, on Friday and Saturday. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, retired General Michael Flynn, attorney Lin Wood and others were among the featured speakers, according to the event and ticket page online.

Local channel WFIE 14 News sent a team to shoot video at the event on Friday but was later asked to leave, according to a report broadcast by the NBC News affiliate. The news channel reported that promoters had expected a crowd of about 10,000 people but less than 300 were in attendance from what their journalists saw. Event organizers reportedly refused to speak to WFIE about the rally.

Photos and videos of the event posted to social media appeared to show only a few hundred people in attendance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milley was, is of course right. 100Ms agree with Milley

Trump smacked with list of former associates warning he's mentally unstable in brutal CNN segment

former President Donald Trump was suffering from mental decline — using the words of Trump's own associates.

doesn't mean we should ignore the evidence provided by the people closest to the president.

Like his former chief of staff who called Trump 'unhinged.'

A 'moron' according to his secretary of state.

His chief strategist reportedly compared him to an '11-year-old child who lost a step.'

A 'madman' according to a former communications director.

An 'idiot surrounded by clowns' according to his chief economic adviser.

This is a very few examples."

"Fox News described Biden as 'senile' 47 times over the past two years,

invoked 'cognitive decline' 48 times,

raised the specter of 'dementia' 22 times, and

used the euphemism 'confused' 157 times,"
    said Avlon. "

So much for the Goldwater Rule.

https://www.rawstory.com/cnn-s-avlon-obliterates-trump-with-list-of-former-associates-warning-he-s-mentally-unstable

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Milley was, is of course right. 100Ms agree with Milley

Trump smacked with list of former associates warning he's mentally unstable in brutal CNN segment

former President Donald Trump was suffering from mental decline — using the words of Trump's own associates.

doesn't mean we should ignore the evidence provided by the people closest to the president.

Like his former chief of staff who called Trump 'unhinged.'

A 'moron' according to his secretary of state.

His chief strategist reportedly compared him to an '11-year-old child who lost a step.'

A 'madman' according to a former communications director.

An 'idiot surrounded by clowns' according to his chief economic adviser.

This is a very few examples."

"Fox News described Biden as 'senile' 47 times over the past two years,

invoked 'cognitive decline' 48 times,

raised the specter of 'dementia' 22 times, and

used the euphemism 'confused' 157 times,"
    said Avlon. "

So much for the Goldwater Rule.

https://www.rawstory.com/cnn-s-avlon-obliterates-trump-with-list-of-former-associates-warning-he-s-mentally-unstable
    This mother er Milley is just as much an insurrectionist as the 1/6 group, the sucker. + this creep in-the-deep Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death, the mother er.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s kids kept their ‘free limo access’ after he left office — and

it cost taxpayers $1.7 million

Former president Donald Trump issued a "highly unusual order" before leaving office —

awarding six months of extra Secret Service protection to his four adult children and three top administration officials.

the Trump children — Trump appears to have given "a public service as a private benefit to his inner circle."

the Trump children — "whom the agents trailed to ski vacations, weekend houses, a resort in Cabo San Lucas, and business trips abroad,"

Trump's children failed the "moral choice" test Family Trash? morals? G M A F B

"The patriotic thing would obviously be, Family Trash? patriotic? G M A F B

not charging the government

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-jr-children

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump slurred Jared Kushner with anti-Semitic joke during White House meeting

"'You know,' Trump joked in another meeting, mocking his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who was raised in a modern Orthodox Jewish family and was working on Middle East peace,

'Jared's more loyal to Israel than the United States,'"

he told an audience of Jewish Americans that Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu is "your prime minister," and

in August 2019 he said Jewish Americans who vote Democratic show either
    "a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Trump then referred to Israel as "your country" during a conference call with Jewish American leaders,

he reportedly claimed Jews "stick together" and "are only in it for themselves" while on a phone call with Jewish lawmakers.

https://www.rawstory.com/jared-kushner-in-the-white-house

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'These are my people': Here are the 5 most shocking revelations from Woodward and Costa’s new Trump book

protestors in Charlottesville because "these are my people."

there were good people "on both sides" was fueled by "Unite the Right" rally goers' overwhelming support of him.

General Mark Milley had defense officials take a secret oath when Trump became too unpredictable following the Capitol riots.

Trump threw tantrum when Pence refused to help him overturn the presidential election.

Trump believed Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) betrayed him.

https://www.rawstory.com/these-are-m...new-trump-book

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Georgia criminal probe into Trump's attempts to overturn 2020 election quietly moves forward.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Georgia criminal probe into Trump's attempts to overturn 2020 election quietly moves forward.
    I'm surprised Kemp hasn't shut it down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's tiny going flaccid

GOP senators reportedly aren't on board with Trump's push to end McConnell's leadership run

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/100...end-mcconnells

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But I thought the GOP was enamored with Trump. What happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Major trouble" version 2,427

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wasn't there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wasn't there.
    Derp having trouble coping again?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp having trouble coping again?

DerpMC's descent into madness continues.

Something traumatic has happened to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DerpMC's descent into madness continues.

Something traumatic has happened to him.
    My condolences to his family, for putting up with the insufferable old fool!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp beat me to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp beat me to it.
    Eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, chump beat me to it. There was no Dennison... he's the showman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chump is derp?

I guess it's settled then

I have derp on ignore (either way you go on that)

Thread Information