My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So my dancing all over an R state phucking over the citizens again in a crisis was in actuality a D state.

Darn.

All joking aside politicians are complete ass wipes.

No one can control the weather

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one can control the weather
    Tell that to China...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sycophant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So my dancing all over an R state phucking over the citizens again in a crisis was in actuality a D state.

Darn.

All joking aside politicians are complete ass wipes.
    Went to joking pretty quick, booger eater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm Darrin posted it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Since I am opposed to family separation,

I would support putting all the Trumps in one prison.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooms At Trump’s D.C. Hotel Are $7,500 Cheaper Tonight Than They Were On Jan. 6 Last Year

in December 2020, Trump had plugged a “big protest” that would “be wild” in D.C.

Almost immediately, rates surged from $476 to $1,999.

A week later, they climbed to $3,600,

before peaking at $8,000 for the least-expensive room.

The house was apparently packed. A manager for the hotel later boasted that room service enjoyed record numbers that week.

It’s a different story this year. A room at Trump’s D.C. hotel can be had for as little as $446.

That’s the same rate as almost every other night at the hotel over the next two months.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheve...an-6-last-year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooms At Trump’s D.C. Hotel Are $7,500 Cheaper Tonight Than They Were On Jan. 6 Last Year

in December 2020, Trump had plugged a “big protest” that would “be wild” in D.C.

Almost immediately, rates surged from $476 to $1,999.

A week later, they climbed to $3,600,

before peaking at $8,000 for the least-expensive room.

The house was apparently packed. A manager for the hotel later boasted that room service enjoyed record numbers that week.

It’s a different story this year. A room at Trump’s D.C. hotel can be had for as little as $446.

That’s the same rate as almost every other night at the hotel over the next two months.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheve...an-6-last-year

supply and demand you reject

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Trump Touched That Biden Remembered His Anniversary

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Since I am opposed to family separation,

I would support putting all the Trumps in one prison.

& I'll grant it, (((mark the spot)))...Don't wait like Epstein and the girl waited. Ep was lucky he was able to cheat the hangman, they ain't a gonna leave her alone for a second to cheat 'em. Uh, uh.

But I digress...I always reflect back to -Papillon- when McQueen implores Hoffman/"Louis" to "run while you still can, Louie."

My advice is the same to the Trump clan= Do not end up in a cell on 24 hour watch. Don't-do-it. Get the boodle, load the "truck" and go! "run while you still can."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Trump admin officials band together to block their former boss from holding office again

According to former White House press secretary and chief of staff to the first lady, Stephanie Grisham, the group plans to meet next week where they will discuss

how to “try and stop” former President Donald Trump and the “kind of violence and rhetoric that has been talked about and continues to divide our country.”

“I think that there were a few of us who, again, have been sitting back watching him continue to manipulate and spread this big lie and continue to harm our country,” Grisham told CNN.

“And [we] started some informal chats and then started throwing around ideas of what we could do, how we could formalize it."

it consists of former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff Miles Taylor, who was revealed to be the author of “Anonymous”, former national security official Olivia Troye, and Trump’s former communications director, Anthony Scaramucci.

https://www.rawstory.com/former-trump-admin-officials-band-together-to-block-their-former-boss-from-holding-office-again-report

... I expect other will join that group.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread
    Me?...I'll reach back to '60...-Because They're Young-

- "There ain't no chickens in this coop."

- "Patcher"

&...

- "No sir, you couldn't drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Former Trump admin officials band together to block their former boss from holding office again

According to former White House press secretary and chief of staff to the first lady, Stephanie Grisham, the group plans to meet next week where they will discuss

how to “try and stop” former President Donald Trump and the “kind of violence and rhetoric that has been talked about and continues to divide our country.”

“I think that there were a few of us who, again, have been sitting back watching him continue to manipulate and spread this big lie and continue to harm our country,” Grisham told CNN.

“And [we] started some informal chats and then started throwing around ideas of what we could do, how we could formalize it."

it consists of former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff Miles Taylor, who was revealed to be the author of “Anonymous”, former national security official Olivia Troye, and Trump’s former communications director, Anthony Scaramucci.

https://www.rawstory.com/former-trump-admin-officials-band-together-to-block-their-former-boss-from-holding-office-again-report

... I expect other will join that group.
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about this news to make a sandwich for the MAGA narrative?

A former Trump White House official said then-President Donald Trump initially refused to tweet the words "stay peaceful" as the attack on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, was escalating.

As a violent pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol and sent lawmakers scrambling for their lives, Trump tweeted at 2:38 p.m. ET that day: "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" The tweet came 20 minutes after Trump supporters were smashing through windows and evacuations of lawmakers had begun.

The former official, who was working in the West Wing and was close to White House messaging during the insurrection, said Trump did not want to include the words "stay peaceful" and was "very reluctant to put out anything when it was unfolding." Trump was "letting it play out," the official said of the violence at the Capitol.

MAGA narrative sandwich

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    L O S E R

Trump Spent the Night Before Jan. 6 Calling Allies to Keep Him In Office

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3nn...e-capitol-riot
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-07-2022 at 01:09 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    L O S E R

Bully, bully for him!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How about this news to make a sandwich for the MAGA narrative?

A former Trump White House official said then-President Donald Trump initially refused to tweet the words "stay peaceful" as the attack on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, was escalating.

As a violent pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol and sent lawmakers scrambling for their lives, Trump tweeted at 2:38 p.m. ET that day: "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" The tweet came 20 minutes after Trump supporters were smashing through windows and evacuations of lawmakers had begun.

The former official, who was working in the West Wing and was close to White House messaging during the insurrection, said Trump did not want to include the words "stay peaceful" and was "very reluctant to put out anything when it was unfolding." Trump was "letting it play out," the official said of the violence at the Capitol.

MAGA narrative sandwich
    He'd already directed the group to:::"Go down there and peacefully protest. If they start selling your , you're on your own."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    L O S E R

LOSER describes you perfectly bouts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd already directed the group to:::"Go down there and peacefully protest. If they start selling your , you're on your own."
    what Trash actually said, a call to go fight

Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

“Our country has had enough,” he told those who went on to stage the violent siege of the Capitol.

“We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about.

To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

Trump spoke of the need to “fight,” to be angry, to stop President-elect Joe Biden from taking office.

“We fight like and if you don’t fight like , you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed,

and we’re not going to stand for that.”

— “Nobody knows what the is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices.

We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.”

The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!”

“Thank you,” Trump said.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...6e108e653ed08d

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

what Trash actually said, a call to go fight

Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

“Our country has had enough,” he told those who went on to stage the violent siege of the Capitol.

“We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about.

To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

Trump spoke of the need to “fight,” to be angry, to stop President-elect Joe Biden from taking office.

“We fight like and if you don’t fight like , you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed,

and we’re not going to stand for that.”

— “Nobody knows what the is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices.

We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.”

The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!”

“Thank you,” Trump said.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...6e108e653ed08d

It's "fight" ambiguous, bouts..."We fight like and if you don't fight like , you're not going to have a country anymore." Couple that with..."Go down there and peacefully protest." is proper. He didn't say (go down there and physically attack them, forcefully enter the Capitol." No.

You haven't got (it), bouts. You wanted it, but his phrasing of the particulars outlined by both of us leaves you without (it).

Thread Information