Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flooding the zone with for the cult mob, deflecting from Trash killing 100K+ Americans with a crime of negligent manslaughter, reckless endangerment

Peter Navarro Celebrates 4th Of July By Spreading Racist Virus Conspiracy On MSNBC

told Ali Velshi that China deliberately created the coronavirus and intentionally spread it to the US.

understand where this virus started the Chinese communist party making us stay locked in our homes, they spawn the virus, they hid the virus,

they sent hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationalists over here to spread the virus before we knew and –”

“The dateline is November, they spawned the virus, probably came out of the biological lab, for two months they hid the virus from world and the possibility of a pandemic behind the shield of the world health organization, while they did that, they vacuumed up the world’s protective equipment –”

“Here’s the point, while they were preventing any domestic travel from Wuhan to Beijing, locking down their transportation, they sent Chinese on aircraft to go around the world –”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07...onspiracy.html

Navarro drinking early?

Trash's ban on China was a lie for the cult mob, because 10Ks of Chinese came directly to USA, some from Wuhan, during Trash's ban, Trash pandering to Xi trying to get a trade deal done for his campaign.

Navarro offers no evidence, because he's ing lying.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-03-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He Built a Privately Funded Border Wall. It’s Already at Risk of Falling Down if Not Fixed.

Trump supporters funded a private border wall on the banks of the Rio Grande, helping the builder secure $1.7 billion in federal contracts. Now the “Lamborghini” of border walls is in danger of falling into the river if nothing is done

a quick-to-build steel fortress that spans 3 miles in one of the busiest Border Patrol sectors.

Unlike a generation of wall builders before him, he said he figured out how to build a structure directly on the banks of the Rio Grande, a risky but potentially game-changing step

his showcase piece is showing signs of runoff erosion and, if it’s not fixed, could be in danger of falling into the Rio Grande,

photos reveal a series of gashes and gullies at various points along the structure where rainwater runoff has scoured the sandy loam beneath the foundation.

https://www.propublica.org/article/h...t-fixed#972506

How much did Fisher pay himself out the $1.7B?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Spanky Jr. is next...to be continued

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM: US Military confirms bayonets were issued to troops responding to George Floyd protests

“Are they supposed to stab protesters?”

bayonets were issued to some of the troops deployed to the nation’s capital

last month as part of the Trump administration’s effort to crack down on BLM demonstrators protesting the police killing of George Floyd.

Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley admitted that members of the Army’s 82nd Airborne Division from Fort Bragg, North Carolina and the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment

were given bayonets for their June 2 deployment to Washington, D.C.

“It is difficult for us to imagine a cir stance which could necessitate or justify the deployment of bayonets against American civilians,”

http://redgreenandblue.org/2020/07/0...loyd-protests/

W T F

Were bayonetts another Wm Barr idea?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    supernatural YouTubes

Oh Chris

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash give yet another inauguration "carnage" style speech, siding with racists, promoting the seditionist, secessionist Civil War as "our" history, our meaning racists, xenophobes, misogynist, Civil War losers

Stephen Miller wrote the speech? Trash sure didn't, and he flubbed badly the pronunciation of a Big Word

===============

‘We will not be silenced’: Trump accuses racial justice protesters of trying to wipe out ‘our’ history at Mount Rushmore

He accused protesters calling for racial justice of

“a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children.”

“The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets and cities… is the

predictable results of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism and other cultural ins utions,” he added.

promised Mount Rushmore would never be defaced, and that he would never abolish the police or the right to bear arms.

“They want to silence us — but we will not be silenced,”

he said to cheers, adding later that it was time to

“speak up loudly, strongly, powerfully and defend the integrity of our country.”

“The best is yet to come,” he said, promising to establish “a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans who ever lived”.

Trump did tweet Thursday the rise was because “our testing is so massive and so good,” calling that “great news.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/we-will-not-be-silenced-trump-accuses-racial-justice-protesters-of-trying-to-wipe-out-our-history-at-mount-rushmore/

Nov 3, Trash WILL BE SILENCED, but Trumpism, the bane of America, will live on.

... "outdoor park" Trash still hasn't mastered American idioms

as Trash's Exec kakistocracy has been, is working full blast at destroying national parks, protected areas, virgin forests

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump is the 21st-century Jefferson Davis: History will judge him — and us

Trump's attempt to swaddle himself in patriotism can't conceal the truth:

He wishes the Confederacy had won the war

Donald Trump's early July 4th celebration had little to do with uniting America in a time of trouble and pain.

Instead the gathering at Mount Rushmore was just a Trump campaign rally in disguise where the

Great Leader spat out his usual themes of
    racism,
    neofascism,
    authoritarianism,
    ignorance,
    violence,
    Orwellian doublespeak and lies,
    Christian fascism,
    white iden y politics, and
    other right-wing dreck

to his red hat MAGA political cult members.

Donald Trump has made it clear through his words and deeds that be views his personal interests to be the same as the nation's.

In the end,
    because he is a malignant narcissist,

Donald Trump thought that all the pageantry was to honor him and not the country's birthday.

Because he does not read and is proudly ignorant, Donald Trump most certainly does not know that

"The Star-Spangled Banner" channels his white supremacist and racist values.

If Trump knew such a thing, he would likely love the song even more.

On this Fourth of July weekend Donald Trump is grandly reminding the world that

patriotism is the last refuge of traitors and scoundrels.

Trump may wrap himself in the American flag and other vestments of "patriotism," but

his heart and mind are truly of the antebellum South and Jim and Jane Crow America.

Trump claims to be a greater president than Abraham Lincoln.

Trump in his delusions believes he is as great as George Washington.

But Donald Trump is really a 21st-century Jefferson Davis, president of the treasonous Confederacy.

May he be remembered in the same ignominious fashion.

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/04/donald-trump-is-the-21st-century-jefferson-davis-history-will-judge-him--and-us/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Pence calls his wife ‘mother’ —

and just referred to Trump as ‘my father’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/mik...8460&list_id=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron DeSantis threw temper tantrum after Trump hired strategist he ‘exiled’ from Florida GOP

President Donald Trump has brought back longtime Florida Republican strategist Susie Wiles to try to save his electoral chances in the critical swing state — and that Gov. Ron DeSantis, who worked to cast her out of power in the Florida GOP, is enraged by the move.

“Trump’s decision to reinstate Susie Wiles to his campaign’s good inner circle

follows months of behind-the-scenes efforts to bring her back

after she was exiled at the demand of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who had her cast out of the president’s good graces in September,”

polls show

Trump trailing Democrat Joe Biden in Trump’s adopted home state.

Trump won Florida four years ago by less than 113,000 votes

and a loss in the battleground would likely doom his reelection effort.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/ron-desantis-threw-temper-tantrum-after-trump-hired-strategist-he-exiled-from-florida-gop-report/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4917

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Moe Greene/Bugsy Siegal tribute is funny enough, but is he in blackface just to troll us?

Thread Information