Page 944 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 44484489493494094194294394494594694794895499410441444 ... LastLast
Results 23,576 to 23,600 of 41318
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so THIS is fiction?:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/polit...020/index.html

your only response besides looking stupid - is...

"re " "lefty" "loon"

amirite?
    they meddle every year as well as china and more but you don't seem to care about that because china owns the pol party you bow down to. this isn't news to anyone outside of your echo chamber. it happens and we do the same world wide just ask obama.

yall have hardons for russia just like your golden god had and his SoS minion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We live in insane times.

Trash, Moscow Mitch, Barr, Nunes, Trash's mafiya, etc WANT Russians to interfere in the 2020 elections to re-elect Trash and any other Repugs, meaning to defeat any and all Dem opponents.

ING

What's wrong with you 42% Trash fellators?

WHAT THE ING ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We live in insane times.

Trash, Moscow Mitch, Barr, Nunes, Trash's mafiya, etc WANT Russians to interfere in the 2020 elections to re-elect Trash and any other Repugs, meaning to defeat any and all Dem opponents.

ING

WHAT THE ING ?
    we live in insane times due to insane people like yourself bouts. seek help!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was Putin and wanted half the U.S. electorate to lose their and lose faith in the democratic process, a disinformation campaign that he wants to meddle to help Trump isn't a bad strategy.
    We live in insane times.

ING

WHAT THE ING ?

It's already working.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already working.
    it's easy to sway the re s into russiagate 2.0 when they are all progressive s .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hates Asians?
    Idk. I guess he hates they won an Oscar. Kind of a weird thing for a president to be triggered over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect Trash/Barr to tell the new sycophantic always-ACTING DNI Grenell to hide from Congress how Pootin is working to subvert 2020 elections and to re-elect Trash.

WHAT THE ING ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When DNI made his report to Congress, Nunes immediately gave it Trash, which led to Maguire out, and sycophant fellator Grenell in.

and "reports" say one or two of Nunes' operatives will being employed on Grenell's DNI staff.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet anyone 200 bucks orange loses next election.

Someone owes me 200 bucks for orange getting impeached.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schiff said there was irrefutable evidence of Russian collusion in 2016. Mueller found nothing. When are YOU gonna open YOUR eyes, kid?
    Stop it.

Read the Mueller report - whatever is NOT redacted.

Once you do - you won't make yourself look stupid by posting that propaganda.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of ya loser repugs got balls to bet on that?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Stop it.

This Mueller report?

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We live in insane times.

ING

WHAT THE ING ?
    No.

The Russians want skepticism and lack of trust in our democracy.
    Trump could not possibly get “elected” as the head of a country like Russia. He is too impulsive and too into himself. Only in a democracy could a man like Trump get elected. But the discord and doubt that his personality sows, the fact that he lies and is willing to engage in undemocratic principles is exactly what Russia wants; A divided US that does not make decisions based on good factual information. A fractured US is what Russia wants. It weakens us as a democracy if we doubt everything because we only believe what suits our own prejudices.

Trump is perfect for the burgeoning of this phenomena, Decision making based on lies, deceit, and power grabs. Many politicians of both teams have done this in the past, but this man thrives on it, this keeps him alive. When blue team takes over they better deny retribution using this method.

Trump has done a fairly incredible thing. He has people believing that bad people are out to get him and have been since the day he was elected. It allows for him to lie and deceive and get called on it while claiming “see there, they are after me” especially when he is actually correct on some issues. There are also some conundrums in politics that don’t have good answers, Trump has taken advantage of this as well.

Trump is perfect for the Russians not because they control him, but because he divides and causes chaos. He thrives on creating problems and causing discord. As long as he is talked about. He did the same things before he was elected. I thought our form of government could actually help him govern. I was dead wrong.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We live in insane times.

ING

WHAT THE ING ?
    No.

The Russians want skepticism and lack of trust in our democracy.
    Trump could not possibly get “elected” as the head of a country like Russia. He is too impulsive and too into himself. Only in a democracy could a man like Trump get elected. But the discord and doubt that his personality sows, the fact that he lies and is willing to engage in undemocratic principles is exactly what Russia wants; A divided US that does not make decisions based on good factual information. A fractured US is what Russia wants. It weakens us as a democracy if we doubt everything because we only believe what suits our own prejudices.

Trump is perfect for the burgeoning of this phenomena, Decision making based on lies, deceit, and power grabs. Many politicians of both teams have done this in the past, but this man thrives on it, this keeps him alive. When blue team takes over they better deny retribution using this method.

Trump has done a fairly incredible thing. He has people believing that bad people are out to get him and have been since the day he was elected. It allows for him to lie and deceive and get called on it while claiming “see there, they are after me” especially when he is actually correct on some issues. There are also some conundrums in politics that don’t have good answers, Trump has taken advantage of this as well.

Trump is perfect for the Russians not because they control him, but because he divides and causes chaos. He thrives on creating problems and causing discord. As long as he is talked about. He did the same things before he was elected. I thought our form of government could actually help him govern. I was dead wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We live in insane times.

ING

WHAT THE ING ?
    You’re nuts, bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop it.

I’ve read it. Trump still in office. Exonerated by Mueller. Acquitted by the Senate. Still your president. Trump 2020. LOL.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Mueller report?

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."
    The Mueller report and supporting Mueller evidence has been blocked from Congress by Barr/Trash, as well as Barr LYING about the Mueller conclusions, as have they blocked all of Trash's mafiya from Congress appearances.

why? what are they hiding?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mueller report and supporting Mueller evidence has been blocked from Congress by Barr/Trash, as well as Barr LYING about the Mueller conclusions, as have they blocked all of Trash's mafiya from Congress appearances.

why? what are they hiding?
    Pee pee tape?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice fiction! the 2020 election... you mean the election that hasn't happened yet? you libs are total utter trash that all live in a fictional world of make believe in yall's pathetic loony ass heads.
    Booooo libs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "undercover Huber"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FEBRUARY 20TH, 2020
    Senator Tim Scott: Trump Will See At Least ‘50% Increase’ In Black Support On Election Day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "rising serpent"

These are great Twitter names

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hates Asians?
    No, he loves little rocket man

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve read it. Trump still in office. Exonerated by Mueller. Acquitted by the Senate. Still your president. Trump 2020. LOL.
    stfu troll

mueller report concluded -

russians attacked elections - to help trump - hurt hrc -

trump team ACCEPTED HELP = TREASON

Mueller clearly stated - if trump is exonerated - I would state it - he is NOT exonerated.

Read the report and ask yourself why most of it is STILL BEING COVERED UP?

Troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certain Democrats?

Not all of them?

Which?

Thread Information