My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody should do something. LMAO. Typical Trump, no plan and doesn't even seem to know who is president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The lack of masks is the point, idiot.
    Blake he has more smarts then you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Barack Obama became "cold and ruthless" once he took office and abandoned his family in Kenya when they were most in need, according to a book from his half-brother Malik Obama.

“He got rich and became a snob,” Malik, 62, told The New York Post via Skype. “What I saw was he was the kind of person that wants people to worship him. He needs to be worshiped and I don’t do that. I am his older brother so I don’t do that.”

In “Big Bad Brother From Kenya,” a self-published memoir that Malik Obama has been writing for the last 22 years, he details the slow but eventual fall out between him and Barack. The rift forced Malik to endorse Donald Trump for president in 2016.

“We had a big fight on the phone because he was not in support and insisted I shut down the website and not continue with the foundation. He had his reasons but I was not having any of it,” Malik writes, describing a tumultuous phone call just before the 2009 inauguration. “We talked late into the night that night. He threatened to ‘cut me off’ if I continued with the idea,” He told the New York Post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Barack Obama became "cold and ruthless" once he took office and abandoned his family in Kenya when they were most in need, according to a book from his half-brother Malik Obama.

“He got rich and became a snob,” Malik, 62, told The New York Post via Skype. “What I saw was he was the kind of person that wants people to worship him. He needs to be worshiped and I don’t do that. I am his older brother so I don’t do that.”

In “Big Bad Brother From Kenya,” a self-published memoir that Malik Obama has been writing for the last 22 years, he details the slow but eventual fall out between him and Barack. The rift forced Malik to endorse Donald Trump for president in 2016.

“We had a big fight on the phone because he was not in support and insisted I shut down the website and not continue with the foundation. He had his reasons but I was not having any of it,” Malik writes, describing a tumultuous phone call just before the 2009 inauguration. “We talked late into the night that night. He threatened to ‘cut me off’ if I continued with the idea,” He told the New York Post.
    ding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USG fronting out corporate raids now?

The whole TikTok robbery has of course nothing to do with national security or with access to TikTok user data. The NSA surely already has such access while the Chinese government has no plausible interest in it.

This is purely a raid against a Chinese company to rob it of a successful part of its business. This raid was carried out by U.S. investors with intensive help from the U.S. government.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2020/0...e-company.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Tbh, Sarah Cooper is the more elegant argument. You know Donald has watched that .)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no match against feral eleven year olds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake he has more smarts then you
    Is he smarter than Fauci?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Family memoirs good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It kind of looks like that. Of course China has effectively blocked Google, Facebook, Amazon and others from doing major business in China.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Ambassador visting a NAZI cemetery

when did he visit a NAZI cemetery

"Thursday was

a Jewish day of mourning, Tisha B’Av,

known as
    “the saddest day on the Jewish calendar.”

Probably got the idea from Jew Stephen Himmler Miller

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-02-2020 at 07:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump bought a beauty pageant to peep at them in their dressing room.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It kind of looks like that. Of course China has effectively blocked Google, Facebook, Amazon and others from doing major business in China.
    You misspelled Apple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    election failure is a worry for Dems

So other than still suffering from PTSD following Election Night 2016, why are top Democratic strategists so worried? Well, they’re fretting over whether polling places will be open, whether a shortage of polling workers due to the pandemic—particularly in large urban areas—could depress their vote. They worry about postal-sorting facilities being closed down due to the coronavirus, which would make it hard to get ballots out to people and back in time to be counted (some states require ballots to be postmarked by a certain date, or received by a certain time). They worry about vote counters being overwhelmed in states where there is little history of mail-in voting. Then they worry about voter-suppression efforts by some Republican state and local election figures
    https://cookpolitical.com/analysis/n...nt-about-polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Trumpist putsch would be destabilizing, imagine that

On the second Friday in June, a group of political operatives, former government and military officials, and academics quietly convened online for what became a disturbing exercise in the fragility of American democracy. The group, which included Democrats and Republicans, gathered to game out possible results of the November election, grappling with questions that seem less far-fetched by the day: What if President Trump refuses to concede a loss, as he publicly hinted recently he might do? How far could he go to preserve his power? And what if Democrats refuse to give in? ‘All of our scenarios ended in both street-level violence and political impasse,” said Rosa Brooks, a Georgetown law professor and former Defense Department official who co-organized the group known as the Transition Integrity Project. She described what they found in bleak terms: “The law is essentially … it’s almost helpless against a president who’s willing to ignore it.’ … Using a role-playing game that is a fixture of military and national security planning, the group envisioned a dark 11 weeks between Election Day and Inauguration Day, one in which Trump and his Republican allies used every apparatus of government — the Postal Service, state lawmakers, the Justice Department, federal agents, and the military — to hold onto power, and Democrats took to the courts and the streets to try to stop it.”
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/07/...-wasnt-pretty/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump panicking about Texas.

Thread Information