My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your opinion what has he done, if anything, do deserve a spot on Mount Rushmore with Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and TR?
    Saved us from 8 years of Hillary Clinton.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *ding*

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes in year four of their tantrum on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He can keep dreaming... he *will* make it on the top 5 worst presidents ever though... especially with 150k+ dead on his watch.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary apparently believes in govt, as First Lady, then as Senator.

I really doubt she would have killed 100Ks of Americans that will result from Trash/Repug Reign of Abomination

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing. Great read

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing. Great read
    yep, great articles, with tons of links

another one:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...merica-982944/

Trash's cult mob won't read those articles because the cult mob OWNS the libs, all opposition illegitmate.

As the cases and death tolls mount, so does Trash's approval, like 42% now.

Probably 60M people will vote for Trash.

America is ed and un able, and the world is astonished by America's nation-wide masochism.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-10-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every American should read this article...

the last line ends up being a tragic punchline;

For three years, we survived the most ruthless, reckless, dishonest president in American history. Then our luck ran out.

SMH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still thinks Trump gets 8 years.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Still thinks Trump gets 8 years.
    Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This election is by no means already decided, and Trump has gained in the polls the last 2 weeks.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    yep, great articles, with tons of links

another one:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...merica-982944/

Trash's cult mob won't read those articles because the cult mob OWNS the libs, all opposition illegitmate.

As the cases and death tolls mount, so does Trash's approval, like 42% now.

Probably 60M people will vote for Trash.

America is ed and un able, and the world is astonished by America's nation-wide masochism.
    I'll read the article when CNN airs the rioting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This election is by no means already decided, and Trump has gained in the polls the last 2 weeks.
    Gain or went back to regular business?

There was no way the 10-15 point national leads were going to held up. Before this all hit, it was around 5 or so points on averages.

That said, I'm not taking anything for granted. Then again I live in New York so all I can do is add to the popular vote which means .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll read the article when CNN airs the rioting
    prove the rioting is antifa, and not your rightwingnutjob freaks like boogooloo boiz, KKK, etc

looting? I'm against but I'm also against the Capitalism and racism that forces and maintains blacks into desperate, abject poverty that leads them to looting

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gain or went back to regular business?

There was no way the 10-15 point national leads were going to held up. Before this all hit, it was around 5 or so points on averages.

That said, I'm not taking anything for granted. Then again I live in New York so all I can do is add to the popular vote which means .
    I expected a regression to the mean but it’s concerning that it’s happening so early. Imo it’s where Biden being in the freezer is a problem. People who still haven’t decided who to vote for are going to need Biden to show them something - Trump running the country into the ground isn’t enough for them even though you and I think it should be.

I’m still registered in Arizona and have an Arizona drivers license so that’s where I’m voting ( voter fraud )

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expected a regression to the mean but it’s concerning that it’s happening so early. Imo it’s where Biden being in the freezer is a problem. People who still haven’t decided who to vote for are going to need Biden to show them something - Trump running the country into the ground isn’t enough for them even though you and I think it should be.

I’m still registered in Arizona and have an Arizona drivers license so that’s where I’m voting ( voter fraud )

The geezer should go ahead and make his VP announcement already. The announcement alone can boost morale on a dead campaign like his.

He should do it today. Picking between Kamala and Susan Rice ain't too hard. ffs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does look pretty good on that mountain

(imo)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SimpsonScarborough is releasing a survey tomorrow of incoming freshmen who aspired to attend a four-year residential college that finds that 40 percent of them say they are likely or highly likely to not attend any four-year college this fall. Further, 28 percent of returning students who have the option to return to their campus say they are not going back or haven't decided yet.
    https://www.insidehighered.com/admissions/article/2020/08/10/survey-40-percent-freshmen-may-not-enroll-any-four-year-college

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the perfect year for a gap year, but not everyone can afford to do that. It'll probably be kids going to expensive elite schools that do the gap year(s).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Accuses Biden of Dragging out V.P. Search Instead of Picking First Clown Who Says Yes

WASHINGTON —Donald J. Trump ridiculed Joe Biden on Monday for dragging out his search for a running mate instead of “picking the first clown who says yes.”

“Sleepy Joe is wasting time with all this vetting,” Trump told reporters. “Just pick someone who’s totally desperate.”

“Find an elected official who doesn’t have a chance in of getting reëlected in his home state,” he said.

“He’ll be overjoyed that you saved him from the junk heap.”

Additionally, Trump said, one should choose a Vice-Presidential candidate “who’s so hopeless, he couldn’t get a real job if he tried.”

“The more pathetic he is, the better,” the President said.

Trump noted that choosing a candidate who is “terrified he’ll never work again” has major benefits if one ultimately makes it to the White House.

“He’ll spend the next four years sucking up to you like you wouldn’t believe,” Trump said.

“It’s a beautiful thing.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-biden-of-dragging-out-vp-search-instead-of-picking-first-clown-who-says-yes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ‘in real trouble’ as his coronavirus bungling sparks ‘major defections’ among key voting blocs

“The latest Battleground Poll shows the President in real trouble, driven in large part by his eroding support on the economic questions.

Vice President Joe Biden is leading, tied, or within the margin on every economic issue we tested,”

“The one thing that has kept the President compe ive in previous polls has been support for his record on the economy.

But major defections by middle-class, suburban and independent voters

fueled by dissatisfaction with his approach on COVID and the economic recovery,

threaten to put this election out of reach unless he fundamentally changes the dynamic of the race.”

“Eight-in-ten (80%) of likely voters indicate that they are extremely likely to vote,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/trump-in-real-trouble-as-his-bungling-sparks-major-defections-among-key-voting-blocs-analysis

Thread Information