Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s still in denial about their failure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, half a million Americans dead under your belt... hate can easily go well over 4+ years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, half a million Americans dead under your belt... hate can easily go well over 4+ years.
    lol giving Biden's body count to Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha!
    I read this as now that tRump is not hate mongering (as much) his deluded sheep were looking for direction on who to hate.
    Nice backire.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha!
    I read this as now that tRump is not hate mongering (as much) his deluded sheep were looking for direction on who to hate.
    Nice backire.
    It's a fantastic picture in that it can be taken both ways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "lol giving Biden's body count to Trump"

Due to the Dems having and executing a vaccine distribution logistics plan, "Biden's body count" is way down.

Had the EC not ed over America, yet again, by electing PVL Trash instead of PVW Hillary/Dems, 500K+ American would be alive today, and Ms would not be suffering from covid symptoms

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Piece of chris wallace interviewing one of the facebook board

looking for any reason to unban trump until dude finally said;

remember it was trump who posted those inflammatory posts WHILE a riot was happening at the capitol

so HE is the one who is responsible for his own banning

duh

ing partisan repukes can NEVER get this simple concept in their brain-dead brainwashed brains

yup - the traitor who sold the usa out to russia and then ordered his cult to attack the usa from within is responsible for his own ery

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's financial records targeted in new push from Democratic-led House committee

a plan to not only investigate the former president, but also allow his financial do ents to become public.

asking a federal judge to allow her committee to have the do ents that have previously withheld.

a case testing the scope and limits of Congress's oversight authority," with the report adding,

"If successful, the committee would be a step closer to obtaining Trump's tax records and potentially making them public."

https://www.rawstory.com/trumps-taxe..._campaign=7102

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Rep. Reveals How Many Colleagues Actually Believe Trump’s Election Conspiracies

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) said Friday that only a handful of his Republican colleagues in the House actually believe ex-President Donald Trump’s election lies.

The vast majority of House Republicans, Kinzinger told CNN’s Jake Tapper, were

simply boarding the Trump train in a desperate bid to preserve their jobs.

“How many actually believe it? Five, probably, if that, maybe? I don’t know, but it’s in the single, it’s low,”

https://news.yahoo.com/adam-kinzinger-trump-election-conspiracy-092610348.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Trump Demands To See Liz Cheney’s Birth Certificate

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ha!
    Nice backire.
    Envision the cartoon with darker skin. Now read it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's yet the pro-business crapification of citizens by Trash that Biden must reverse

He Bought Health Insurance for Emergencies.

Then He Fell Into a $33,601 Trap.

Since the Trump administration deregulated the health insurance industry,

there’s been an explosion of short-term plans that leave patients with surprise bills and providers with huge revenue.

https://www.propublica.org/article/junk-insurance

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's yet the pro-business crapification of citizens by Trash that Biden must reverse

He Bought Health Insurance for Emergencies.

Then He Fell Into a $33,601 Trap.

Since the Trump administration deregulated the health insurance industry,

there’s been an explosion of short-term plans that leave patients with surprise bills and providers with huge revenue.

https://www.propublica.org/article/junk-insurance
    rmt's church will pay all his outstanding bills.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiots, ducks, same same.

'It makes us look like ducks': Arizona state senator disowns widely-criticized election recount after seeing it in action.

A GOP state senator in Arizona described the controversial vote recount in Maricopa County as "ridiculous" and an embarrassment in comments to The New York Times.

Paul Boyer, a Republican who represents a suburb in Phoenix, told the publication that he initially supported and voted for the recount, but regrets doing so after seeing how poorly it is being conducted.

"It makes us look like idiots," Boyer told the publication. "Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous. It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."

The recount was commissioned by the Republican-led state legislature, who say that they are investigating whether the vote was tainted by fraud.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Reaches Highest Approval Rating at 64 Percent

64% of Americans approve of Biden’s performance,

Another 54 percent say the country is on the “right track,” the highest number of any AP-NORC poll since 2017.

even among Republicans. Forty-seven percent of that party’s voters said they approved of his handling of the pandemic,

compared to 96 percent of Democrats and 71 percent of people overall.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-i...at-64-percent/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I haven't seen enough from Biden where I could give a yes on approval. Certainly it's an improvement over the past four years but that is a low bar. People need to raise expectations. He's not out in front of the country enough. He's not working enough on the fence sitters in Congress to get a Democrat agenda passed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In bizarre and unprecedented move,

Trump-obsessed Republicans are on the verge of destroying their own advantage

poll was leaked to the Post over the weekend.

A survey of battleground districts, it was conducted by the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC).

a key part was suppressed. Why? Because it showed

support for the former president is much softer than generally believed.

"Trump's unfavorable ratings were 15 points higher than his favorable ones in the core districts,

Nearly twice as many voters had a strongly unfavorable view of the former president as had a strongly favorable one."

"The internal NRCC poll partially shared with lawmakers in April found that

President Biden was perilously popular in core battleground districts, with 54 percent favorability.

Vice President Harris was also more popular than Trump,

Biden's $1.9 trillion covid stimulus plan and his $2.3 trillion jobs and infrastructure package

both polled higher than the former president's favorability, which was at 41 percent,

https://www.rawstory.com/in-bizarre-and-unprecedented-move-trump-obsessed-republicans-are-on-the-verge-of-destroying-their-own-advantage/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not out in front of the country enough. WTF

He's not working enough on the fence sitters in Congress
    Manchin and Sinema are not sitting on any fences.

They are hard against the Dem proposals, their voters support them for it.

Manchin has said no to $15 and both have said yes to keep the filibuster.

Fence sitters? G M A F B

Biden and Manchin face to face meeting today.

There's no reason for optimism.

Manchin knows what his BigDonors bribed him for

and his voters won't punish him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Manchin and Sinema are not sitting on any fences.

They are hard against the Dem proposals, their voters support them for it.

Manchin has said no to $15 and both have said yes to keep the filibuster.

Fence sitters? G M A F B

Biden and Manchin face to face meeting today.

There's no reason for optimism.

Manchin knows what his BigDonors bribed him for

and his voters won't punish him
    The Democrats run the Executive Branch, the Senate and the House. If they can't get Joe Manchin to play ball they're not trying hard enough.

Threaten to primary his ass and possibly give up the seat altogether. What does it matter if a Republican wins his seat if he votes with Republicans on all of the consequential votes anyway?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course, hole TX and bag Repugs

Exposé reveals Trump’s 2020 election conspiracy was part of a plan cooked up in a Texas airplane hangar in 2018

Two years before the 2020 election, the conspiracy that Donald Trump won the election was part of a plot cooked up by a Texas Republican businessman

Russell J. Ramsland Jr. pitched an idea that "seemed rooted in evidence."

The theory was that "voting-machine audit logs — lines of codes and timestamps that do ent the machines' activities — contained indications of vote manipulation." There was just one problem, they didn't have a candidate to test the theory.

The meeting inside the airplane hanger had a "clandestine air," about it, the Post described.

"Guests were asked to leave their cellphones outside before assembling in a windowless room.

A member of Ramsland's team purporting to be a 'white-hat hacker' identified himself only by a code name."

the 2020 election was rigged was not one claim by one person," said the report.

"It was many claims stacked one atop the other, repeated by a phalanx of Trump allies."

it was a coordinated effort among many Trump allies and lawyers.

it was conservative activists and Trump pals who pushed a company called the Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) to "find" the evidence "where none existed."

That is just one of the many revelations explained in the shocking Post report.

Such conspiracy theories have been used to justify a slew of anti-voting laws across the country that make it more difficult for people voters to cast ballots.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2020-...racies-exposed

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-11-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manhattan DA is signaling 'a good likelihood of a charge' coming against Trump: Preet Bharara

he does see "signals" from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. that something is coming down the pike -- and it is not good for the former president.

"His tax returns are in the hands of Cyrus Vance Jr., the district attorney of Manhattan.

They're working to flip folks in the Trump organization.

I wonder what piece of that you're watching or are you just watching all of it?

What do you expect to see in terms of accountability and having some sense that there is some closure to any of this?"

hire an outside lawyer, Mark Pomerantz, who's a very distinguished, well-respected lawyer in New York," he elaborated.

"I'm not going to put too much weight on it, but it seems like the kind of move you make

when you believe that there's going to be a charge or there's a good likelihood of a charge,

because it's a pretty public thing to do."

https://www.rawstory.com/charges-against-trump

Thread Information