Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the r’s have spent decades scaring the stupids into submission. Trump is the logical extension of that effort.

They used the racist birther tea party evangelical types to gain power back in 2010. At that moment the idea of compromise was dead. The pursuit of raw power was in full effect. That bloc is the bloc that wins them elections. They now have allowed morons from that bloc to actually win elected offices. That cork is not going back in the bottle.

there were 16 different candidates they could have chosen to pass their tax cuts in 2016. Trump won out of that pile because there was no low too low.

that’s today’s Republican Party. It’s the party of people like spurtacular and chris who have taken L’s every single day their entire lives. Trump was a pushback at all the people they hate. In many cases, it was their first wins as adults. It didn’t matter if they had nothing, he represented punishing all the people they hate themselves for being afraid of, and who they blame for their failures.

that ain’t going nowhere. It was cultivated. Trump just doesn’t give a about anyone but himself. He’s going to be all over the media for as long as the piece of is alive, he’s going nowhere.
    I do agree with you to a large extent, certainly about Trump and the F-U mentality of his delusional fan club. That said, presidential primaries are like kiddie pools. The more crowded they get, the more likely you end up having to deal with a turd floating to the surface. Trump won because he had a core group of dedicated and pissed off supporters and the remaining vote was spread too thin. If you add up all the votes across all the '16 rep primaries, Trump only won about 44% of that vote. Even that number is skewed given how the primaries are spread out over time and the "I see we're voting for that guy" mentality kicks in as other candidates drop out. Once Trump won though, partisan robotism took over and everyone else fell in line and pulled for the horse that their team had provided for them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The party of gays and give us reparations; labeling others as rejects is very rich.

We are the party of social justice? Wokeness? We implemented a victimhood hierarchy?

We stand for traditions and heritage. Why would we support the system if we were "taking L's".

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The party of gays and give us reparations; labeling others as rejects is very rich.

We are the party of social justice? Wokeness? We implemented a victimhood hierarchy?

We stand for traditions and heritage. Why would we support the system if we were "taking L's".
    Trump and the other Rs in power hate you rubes as much as they hate Democrats. The only difference is you give them money directly.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump and the other Rs in power hate you rubes as much as they hate Democrats. The only difference is you give them money directly.
    Isn't he racist and a misogynist? I am straight white male.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't he racist and a misogynist? I am straight white male.
    And he hates you, rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But while you're here, do you share Trump's opinion about Georgia?

I'm sure he'll love you if you do.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And he hates you, rube.
    So I no longer need to be put on a list and publicly lashed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I no longer need to be put on a list and publicly lashed?
    You can imagine all the persecution you like. No one will stop you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sidney Powell mocked for epic firing:

‘Imagine being axed for craziness’ by Giuliani

Sidney Powell has been released from duty as legal counsel.
    “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President,” Giuliani tweeted.

Democratic strategist Adam Parkhomenko tweeted, “Trump is a loser. Sidney Powell is what a loser shat out.”

“The Sidney Powell situation is classic Trump. Coerce people into lying,

and then fire them for following his instructions.

A death cult where everyone drinks the poison except for him.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/sid...ss-by-giuliani
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-22-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany

CLAIM:

The U.S. Army raided the Frankfurt office of the Spanish election software company Scytl to seize servers that had evidence of voting irregularities in the Nov. 3 U.S. election.

AP’S ASSESSMENT:

False. Both the Army and Scytl told The Associated Press the claim is not true. Furthermore, Scytl does not have offices or servers in Frankfurt, Germany.

THE FACTS:

Social media users Saturday were sharing reports published by conservative websites claiming servers that would reveal wrongdoing in the U.S. election had been confiscated by U.S. military forces in Germany.

Most posts said the servers belong to the software company Scytl, which is based in Barcelona, and

some suggested the servers housed information from Dominion Voting Systems.

The false claims followed a Zoom call this week that

featured Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas,

suggesting that “U.S. Army forces” had seized servers from a Frankfurt office of the software company Scytl.

In his remarks, which were widely shared on social media,

Gohmert

acknowledged that the information about the alleged raid only came from a “German tweet in German,”

and he said, “I don’t know the truth.”

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9754011363

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deutsche Bank plans to cut ties with Trump after the election and

could seize his assets if he can't pay back his debts

• The German lender Deutsche Bank is seeking to dump about $340 million in debt owed by President Donald Trump, Reuters reported on Tuesday.
    • The bank could seek to sell the loans after the election or seek repayment of the money, which starts becoming due in two years, bank officials told the news agency.
    • Trump's ties with Deutsche Bank have long been scrutinized. The lender has handed over records to Manhattan's district attorney as part of a criminal investigation into Trump's businesses.
    • Trump has long denied allegations of wrongdoing in his business dealings.
    • ​

https://www.businessinsider.com/deutsche-bank-trump-ties-debts-after-election-reuters-2020-11

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " the Trump campaign than its federal case in Pennsylvania.

That was the only case where Rudy Giuliani, who is in charge of the campaign's legal effort, appeared personally to present his arguments in court.

It did not go well.

On Saturday evening, Judge Matthew W. Brann dismissed the case in a scathing decision:

In this action, the Trump Campaign and the Individual Plaintiffs seek to discard millions of votes legally cast by Pennsylvanians from all corners – from Greene County to Pike County, and everywhere in between.

In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters...

One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,

such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief

despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened.

Instead, this Court has been presented with

strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations,

unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence.

In the United States of America,

this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state.

Our people, laws, and ins utions demand more.

This was not a decision written by a liberal activist. Before his nomination by President Obama,

Brann "was involved in Republican politics, the NRA and the Federalist Society."

He was nominated on the recommendation of Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA). "

-- email from Popular Information

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash pandering to his White Male Supremacist rabid cult mob "fine people side"

Trump vows to kill military funding to keep Confederate names on US bases

the president since losing the Nov. 3 election had been talking to GOP lawmakers about his veto threat,

which would force the next Congress to start on a new bill from scratch,

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/trump-vows-to-military-funding-to-keep-confederate-names-on-us-bases

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascism expert explains the playbook Trump is following to destroy America before leaving office

Ben-Ghiat explained that she started the series of videos because she knew that

Trump would try to cause as much destruction as possible before officially leaving office.

Trump is using his final days to make Biden's life impossible.

They're trying to loot and plunder the Earth.

They're trying to rush through oil drilling leases in Alaska.

They're trying to make sure their secrets are kept, and

they're trying to make the world as unsafe as possible so that Biden will have difficulty restablizing foreign relations."

https://www.alternet.org/2020/11/trump-fascism/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Using Last Days to Lock In Policies and Make Biden’s Task More Difficult

At a wide range of departments and agencies,

Mr. Trump’s political appointees are going to extraordinary lengths

to try to prevent Mr. Biden from rolling back the president’s legacy.

top officials are racing against the clock to

withdraw troops from Afghanistan,

secure oil drilling leases in Alaska,

punish China,

carry out executions and

thwart any plans Mr. Biden might have to reestablish the Iran nuclear deal.

Mr. Trump’s government plans to act just days — or even hours — before Mr. Biden is inaugurated on Jan. 20.

They are filling vacancies on scientific panels,

pushing to complete rules that weaken environmental standards,

nominating judges and rushing their confirmations through the Senate, and

trying to eliminate health care regulations that have been in place for years.

Mr. Trump’s advisers make no attempt to hide the fact that their actions are aimed at deliberately hamstringing Mr. Biden’s policy options even before he begins.

in the coming days there would be more announcements made related in particular to China, with whom Trump advisers believe that Mr. Biden would try to improve relations.

rarely in modern times have a president and his allies been as deliberate in their desire to hobble the incoming administration as Mr. Trump has been toward Mr. Biden.

“It’s not consistent with anything we experienced,”

the naming of his supporters to government panels with terms that stretch beyond Mr. Biden’s likely time in office. Once done, there is little that the new president can do to reverse them.

Other actions may be possible to reverse, but are designed to exact a political price for doing so.

Environmental Protection Agency is rushing to try to complete work on a new rule that will change the way the federal government counts costs and benefits, an adjustment that could make it harder for Mr. Biden to expand certain air or water pollution regulations.

At Health and Human Services, the agency moved just after Election Day to adopt a rule that would automatically suspend thousands of agency regulations if they are not individually confirmed to be “still needed” and “having appropriate impacts.”

The agency itself called the plan radical — realizing it would tie the hands of the next administration.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/21/u...ransition.html
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-23-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Lord God and Savior Amy Coney Barrett, where the are you?

Supreme Court declines to take action on Trump’s Pennsylvania appeal

prior to certification of Biden win

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/sup...-of-biden-win/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP MAY ANNOUNCE HIS 2024 BID BEFORE YEAR’S END

Trump, contemplating what his future will look like upon exiting the White House,

sees running again as a way to preserve his hold on the political and media landscape, and

he may announce plans to do so before year’s end.

he planned to announce a new campaign in three weeks

he wanted to act quickly to try to freeze the large field of prospective 2024 Republican presidential candidates,”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...fore-years-end

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if Trump won’t leave the White House?

A hostage negotiator,

an animal-control officer, and

a toddler whisperer have advice

Give him a five-minute warning, use food as a lure, remind him he has something to live for.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/11/23/nation/what-if-trump-wont-leave-white-house-hostage-negotiator-an-animal-control-officer-toddler-whisperer-have-advice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information