Page 971 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 471871921961967968969970971972973974975981102110711471 ... LastLast
Results 24,251 to 24,275 of 41477
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which set of books are we going by that he’s a billionaire, the one he qualifies for loans off of or the one he pays taxes from?
    Well he owns Mar-A-Lago, he owns Trump Towers and in 2016 he owned Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because we ain't changing NOW that the old man is President, just to turn around after he's gone & start it up again. Uh, uh.

It's been ed since JFK ascended to it & so we'll keep it that-a-way.
    It'd be better if he were stealing from you directly instead of indirectly to see just how okay with it you really are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he owns Mar-A-Lago, he owns Trump Towers and in 2016 he owned Hillary Clinton.
    And yet he's still so insecure. Go figure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet he's still so insecure. Go figure
    Sounds like some projecting going on. He's got a bit of an ego I will admit, maybe the biggest ego I've seen outside of pro sports however it served him well it seems. Successful real estate magnate, successful reality TV personality, president of the United States. What about you buddy? What's in your wallet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like some projecting going on. He's got a bit of an ego I will admit, maybe the biggest ego I've seen outside of pro sports however it served him well it seems. Successful real estate magnate, successful reality TV personality, president of the United States. What about you buddy? What's in your wallet?
    Lol Dr DMC.

You don't understand the definition of insecure, huh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It'd be better if he were stealing from you directly instead of indirectly to see just how okay with it you really are
    "You" paid me no never mind when Obama was stealing from me & I didn't really complain because I knew it was in vain. It's part of the deal, R, or D., Blake. That's why it bothers them no end to part with those $1200 checks. They don't mind giving boundless ones to the Corporations, but, to you & I? Makes 'em cranky & moody. Stewing about sending another one. Please. We'll grow old, gray and we will die before they send a 2nd one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for scalps thread

Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly resigns after attacking beloved USS Roosevelt captain

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/act...8460&list_id=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Dr DMC.

You don't understand the definition of insecure, huh.
    Did you wife have a big bush?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The oligarchy, SCOTU5 s, Repugs, and their hit man Trash/Barr are making their move to take over USA

‘Break glass moment for our democracy’:

Experts sound alarm over Trump plan to purge 7 inspectors general

Trump in fact did make the announcement Tuesday during the coronavirus briefing, but it went largely unnoticed.

Trump rambled, saying that as president he has the right to fire Inspectors General.

“Well, we have a IGs [sic] in from the Obama era,”

“And as you know, it’s a presidential decision.

“But when we have, you know, reports of bias and when we have different things coming in —

I don’t know Fine;

There are no credible reports of bias.

“I don’t know where he is,” Trump continued.

“Maybe he was from Clinton. Okay?

You have to check that out? Okay, maybe he’s from Clinton.”

“But we did change him, but we changed a number,”

Trump said, suggesting the firing of a veteran and highly-regarded Inspector General is akin to getting an oil change.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/bre..._campaign=4236

Claim political bias (not sucking Trash's apocryphal ) and fire any and all IGs

Fine?

Trump removes inspector general who was to oversee $2 trillion stimulus spending

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...288_story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simple solution to Trash campaign/misinformation pressers where he makes false statements and shouts down and denigrates reporters asking legitimate question, instead dealing out lies. Simply have CNN, CNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and other broadcasters, of course with the exception of FOX, simultaneously overlay commentators who, when Trash starts lying and bullying, dim the audio on Trash and overlay real time fact checking and discussion of corrupt actions Trash has undertaken like ridding independent IGs, compromising oversight of taxpayers dollars. Use the fact people are tuning into Trash to get out the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best people

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simple solution to Trash campaign/misinformation pressers where he makes false statements and shouts down and denigrates reporters asking legitimate question, instead dealing out lies. Simply have CNN, CNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and other broadcasters, of course with the exception of FOX, simultaneously overlay commentators who, when Trash starts lying and bullying, dim the audio on Trash and overlay real time fact checking and discussion of corrupt actions Trash has undertaken like ridding independent IGs, compromising oversight of taxpayers dollars. Use the fact people are tuning into Trash to get out the truth.

better yet --

THREE ing years ago -

the entire media should have gotten together and lay some ground rules -

1) ask a question - and if trump starts spouting lies and propaganda -
    - just stop him - tell him to "STOP LYING"

2) if he persists - just walk out and end coverage and explain to the american people
    "we will NOT take part in a president lying and gaslighting the american public - we will not have that on our hands"

3) report the truth: "trump accepted russia's help in the election - we consider that an act of unpatriotism and refuse to support this administration - we will report facts only - and he turned his back on america when he accepted russias help=
    if he refuses to be accountable - we refuse to acknowledge him as a legit president.

4) once the mueller report was released the media could have reported "we were correct - trump accepted russias help - to win the election - end of story - we are in a crisis - our president is illegitimate"

but that would have taken integrity.

Now - these press hearings are nothing but russian propaganda bull -
    "we have done a great job"
    "i took it serious from the beginning"
    "we have x million masks"

the media is complicit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you wife have a big bush?
    There's the fallback. Always just a matter of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's the fallback. Always just a matter of time.
    I mean you can tell us now you have nothing to lose. Describe those roast beef piss flaps.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird meltdown, DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean you can tell us now you have nothing to lose. Describe those roast beef piss flaps.
    This is basically whataboutism. Now you know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...Please, I implore you not to start (that) up again.

Arby's, even driving by the gd thing will never be the same because of you, D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...Please, I implore you not to start (that) up again.

Arby's, even driving by the gd thing will never be the same because of you, D.
    If you can eat at Arby's you have the stomach of a goat already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird meltdown, DMC.
    Not you, I don't care to know about the protruding crus from your tuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is basically whataboutism. Now you know.
    Whataburgerism

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not you, I don't care to know about the protruding crus from your tuck.
    Another weird meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arbysism

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bizarre background of Trump’s new favorite White House reporter exposed in wild tabloid investigation

One America News correspondent Chanel Rion

The 29-year-old had been banned from the daily coronavirus briefings for ignoring social distancing guidelines

she flew to Europe and Ukraine with the president’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani to produce a do entary intended to show Trump was the victim of a corrupt conspiracy to remove him

a property developer father Dan Dayn-Ryan — who was born Danny Preboth but assumed multiple iden ies over a career that’s gotten him sued dozens of times for fraud.

Her father was involved in at least 31 companies sued in Harris County, Texas, in the 1990s for fraud involving apartment buildings and other real estate deals, and

one plaintiff complained that Ryan offered to act as their attorney during one sale despite not having a law license.

Rion’s grandmother, Kansas psychic Allene Cunningham,

“My Harvard University degree is as full a Harvard University degree as anyone’s and granted with full honors,”

Her illustrations, which don’t appear to have earned any income,

depict the Pizzagate conspiracy and philanthropist George Soros, and

she claims to have produced illustrations for Trump and his family.

She’s engaged to Bobby Courtland Sykes, who ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. Senate in 2018 and gained notoriety for attacking feminists as “she devils” and

insisted his fiancée have dinner ready for him every night at 6 p.m.

his medals do not appear to back his claim to have served in a combat zone.

She explained her apparently luxurious lifestyle to the Daily Mail by claiming to have an eye for bargains.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/bizarre-background-of-trumps-new-favorite-white-house-reporter-exposed-in-wild-tabloid-investigation/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4184

Only The Best People with The Best Pedigree

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Economic model that had Trump romping to victory now has him winning just 43 percent of the vote

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/eco..._campaign=4184

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Economic model that had Trump romping to victory now has him winning just 43 percent of the vote

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/eco..._campaign=4184
    Win PA., and we should get 4 more years.

Thread Information