Post Count
    Trash remains CANCELLED by Facebook

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP’S INNER CIRCLE IS TERRIFIED THE FEDS ARE COMING FOR THEM NEXT

To be fair, they probably should be.

If you haven’t been keeping up with the legal affairs of Donald Trump of late,

what you should know is that the guy is very likely f--ked.

With the ex-president facing no fewer than 29 lawsuits and

three criminal investigations,

his tax returns are currently in the hands of Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.,

whose team is also working to flip the Trump Organization employee who knows where all the bodies are buried and

has both

(1) cooperated with prosecutors in the past and

(2) made some
    rather interesting comments about the company’s legal dealings.

raids on Giuliani’s Madison Avenue apartment and Park Avenue office have “left allies of the former president feeling uneasy about what could come next,”

“This was a show of force that sent a strong message to a lot of people in Trump’s world that other things may be coming down the pipeline,”

the seizing of Giuliani’s electronic devices has “ignited a sense of fear” inside Trump’s orbit

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...cle-raid-fears

This could be Repugs' Watergate deju vu

"There were 69 people indicted and 48 people—many of them top Nixon administration officials—who were convicted."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

Slick Willie's blowjob is looking comparatively flaccid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s adult children are still racking up huge travel costs for taxpayers

Former president Donald Trump's adult children have cost taxpayers more than $140,000 in travel expenses in the first month after their father left office

The twice-impeached one-term president extended Secret Service protection by six months for his family members,

Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump

spent at least $52,296.75 on travel and

$88,678.39 on hotels

in the first 30 days after President Joe Biden's inauguration.

"they've got a few more months to continue the grift."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-children

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Trump Urges Supporters To Follow Him At Facebook Total Landscaping

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ recount:

"Republicans who organized the audit of 2.1 million ballots acknowledge that it will have no impact on the 2020 election results. The results were certified by state officials and accepted by Congress."

-- Politifact email

their point? prove the inaccuracy and lack of trust of elections that Repugs lose.

"They only way I can lose is if the Dems cheat"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Kevin McCarthy Travels To Mar-a-Lago To Visit His Balls

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough decision for the traitor:

1) pay some of julie-yanni's legal fees and be possibly accused of witness tampering?

2) DO NOT help $$ rudeee colludeee and watch rudee flip?

3) distance himself from rudeee - REFUSE to claim executive privilege - and watch rudeee bring both of them down- with all the NON-EXEC privilege items?

4) ASSERT executive privilege to stop the feds from using the evidence - but in doing so - he is admitting that rudeee colludeee was indeed doing dirty deeds for dirty donnie?

gonna be fun watching this show!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw a loser with 2 trump 2024 flags and a biden flags on the rear of his truck. trump supporters are a special kind of re ed. no way can their fathers be in their lives with as much riding they do for that guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

4) ASSERT executive privilege to stop the feds from using the evidence - but in doing so - he is admitting that rudeee colludeee was indeed doing dirty deeds for dirty donnie?
    executive privilege cannot be used to hide crime

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Wants Elise Stefanik to Replace Cheney

But His Supporters Hate Her

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/05...-hate-her.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone expect anything different?

Arizona Review of 2020 Vote Is Riddled With Flaws, Says Secretary of State.

Untrained citizens are trying to find traces of bamboo on last year’s ballots, seemingly trying to prove a conspiracy theory that the election was tainted by fake votes from Asia. Thousands of ballots are left unattended and unsecured. People with open partisan bias, including a man who was photographed on the Capitol steps during the Jan. 6 riot, are doing the recounting.

All of these issues with the Republican-backed re-examination of the November election results from Arizona’s most populous county were laid out this week by Katie Hobbs, Arizona’s Democratic secretary of state, in a scathing six-page letter.

Ms. Hobbs, called the process “a significant departure from standard best practices.”

“Though conspiracy theorists are undoubtedly cheering on these types of inspections — and perhaps providing financial support because of their use — they do little other than further marginalize the professionalism and intent of this ‘audit,’” she wrote to Ken Bennett, a former Republican secretary of state and the liaison between Republicans in the State Senate and the company conducting it.

The effort has no official standing and will not change the state’s vote, whatever it finds. But it has become so troubled that the Department of Justice also expressed concerns this week in a letter saying that it might violate federal laws.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    executive privilege cannot be used to hide crime
    where have you been?

trump has used that for years

its the reason he gave for refusing to provide ANY do ents/correspondence to congress during his entire 4 year crime spree while serving as president

he has done nothing but hide his crimes by using exec privilege and so far has gotten away with two impeachments, mueller investigation and emolument ery

pretty sure he will try that with the julie-yanni crimes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where have you been?

trump has used that for years

its the reason he gave for refusing to provide ANY do ents/correspondence to congress during his entire 4 year crime spree while serving as president

he has done nothing but hide his crimes by using exec privilege and so far has gotten away with two impeachments, mueller investigation and emolument ery

pretty sure he will try that with the julie-yanni crimes
    exec priv cannot be used to hide crimes, but it will succeed if not enforced. The Dems don't have the balls for enforcement.

With Trash refusing to finance Julie Annie's legal (Trash's one-way loyalty), JA will probably take Trash down with him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump singling out GOP's most prominent families for revenge

carrying out a vendetta against the GOP's political dynasties --

the Cheneys, the Bushes, the Romneys, the McCains and the Murkowskis --

as he brings the party fully under his control,

Trump has criticized the GOP's leading lights -- Ronald Reagan, Pat Buchanan and the Bush family -- since before he entered politics,

and he has continued to denigrate the once esteemed families

who defined the Republican Party for generations since entering and then exiting the White House.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-dynasty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Pathetic' Lindsey Graham ridiculed for humiliating admission about Trump and the GOP

"Can we move forward without President Trump? The answer is no," Graham explained.

"I've always liked Liz Cheney,

but she's made the determination that the Republican Party can't grow with President Trump.

I've determined we can't grow without him."

https://www.rawstory.com/lindsey-graham-2652910568

The South Will Rise Again to up America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grifter gonna grift.

FEC Recommends Ban on Shady Fundraising Tactic Used by Trump: ‘Almost Like Theft’

After a New York Times investigation highlighted how former President Donald Trump’s campaign used a shady fundraising tactic — prechecked recurring donation boxes — the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has taken a rare unanimous vote to recommend to Congress that they pass a law banning the practice.

As the Times reported back in early April, during the 2020 election, Trump’s campaign found itself at a cash disadvantage with now-President Joe Biden, and started sending out online fundraising solicitations that made repe ive donations the default option. Some of these were set up to authorize additional donations later in the campaign, some for monthly or even weekly recurring donations. The campaign also sometimes used prechecked boxes to double the donation and made the language and disclaimers complex and confusing.

The Times interviewed multiple Trump donors who thought they were making one-time contributions and were shocked to discover thousands of extra dollars being sent to the campaign, sometimes overdrawing their bank accounts. Unhappy donors made so many fraud complaints to their banks and credit card companies that the Trump campaign issued $122.7 million in total refunds, or 10.7 percent of their total donations through the WinRed online platform, a number far above the norm for a presidential campaign.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/fec-re...st-like-theft/

Thread Information