My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You havent posted one credible source to back up your claims.

You called CNN independent?
    You just said you were done. Back already?

I posted factcheck.org and data from the National Conference of State Legislatures, in addition to just CNN. You're either clinically re ed or being dishonest.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ummm... did I note just quote you saying Im getting destroyed? You must be suffering from the Biden flu.
    Another post after you said you were done

No, you definitely didn't quote me saying I'm getting destroyed. I said you were getting destroyed. Do you seriously not know the difference between "I" and "you"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In case you havent noticed Good Will, the entire world has had millions and millions of jobs lost after the pandemic. Its a fact. Look it up. Blaming it on Trump is irresponsible and re ed.

July 2020 lmao. Why dont you post Feb 2020, right before the largest killing disease in over one hundred years ed us all?

Youre using a strawman argument and you ing suck at it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its funny watching a bunch of Democrats play touch butt acting like just because they agree with each other, means its true.

Just like those poll numbers in 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure.

Now answer this:

Did h1n1 trigger a world shut down?

No it didnt. You know what happened the last time there was a shutdown like this?

The Great Depression occurred.

So whilst it may have the same loose definition, and you may he technically right, you need to use reason and common sense. Otherwise, you’re being ignorant. H1N1 you needed a ing flu shot to be okay.

Arguing with these people is like talking to a kid with down syndrome. Im done.

just like 2016, the votes will do the talking

Trump2020
    It actually did trigger a number of lockdowns in Asia, which is why those countries were better prepared this time around.

There's really no shame in admitting Trump really ed this one up, as, like I said, he admitted to lying to your face. Maybe you enjoy being lied to, that's up to you. You vote for whoever you want.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In case you havent noticed Good Will, the entire world has had millions and millions of jobs lost after the pandemic. Its a fact. Look it up. Blaming it on Trump is irresponsible and re ed.

July 2020 lmao. Why dont you post Feb 2020, right before the largest killing disease in over one hundred years ed us all?

Germany's unemployment rate was at 6% during the height of the pandemic. Sorry but America's response to the pandemic is worse than the response of every other industrialized country sans maybe the UK.

Your original question was about Obama vs. Trump. Now you're moving the goalposts from "Trump" to "Trump before a bunch of jobs perished in 2020" because you were proven wrong.

Trump was president in July 2020. His term didn't end in February 2020.

You have no idea what a strawman argument is. What's the strawman I'm using?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The election results will speak for themselves. Better hope youre right. Or ill be twerking app over these forums like those black chicks when Obama got elected into office

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Its funny watching a bunch of Democrats play touch butt acting like just because they agree with each other, means its true.

Just like those poll numbers in 2016
    The election results will speak for themselves. Better hope youre right. Or ill be twerking app over these forums like those black chicks when Obama got elected into office
    more posts after he said he was done

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be noted that when Trump fan says "do your research" they are like this guy

Skip to 1:22 his name is Chris because of course he's Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more posts after he said he was done
    Im sorry. Ill stop this assault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany's unemployment rate was at 6% during the height of the pandemic. Sorry but America's response to the pandemic is worse than the response of every other industrialized country sans maybe the UK.

Your original question was about Obama vs. Trump. Now you're moving the goalposts from "Trump" to "Trump before a bunch of jobs perished in 2020" because you were proven wrong.

Trump was president in July 2020. His term didn't end in February 2020.

You have no idea what a strawman argument is. What's the strawman I'm using?
    Post the unemployment at the height of THEIR pandemic.

More strawmen argument from Good Will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter one bit who wins next month to me, tbh... the fact that somebody doesn't like Trump doesn't have to make that person a Democrat or a Biden fan...

After all, some of us are not dependent on who's in power... I just happen to remember what it was like to be in the bottom looking up, and some people can't see how they're shooting themselves in the foot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Im sorry. Ill stop this assault.
    another self-declared victory

after he said he was done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be noted that when Trump fan says "do your research" they are like this guy

Skip to 1:22 his name is Chris because of course he's Chris

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Post the unemployment at the height of THEIR pandemic.

More strawmen argument from Good Will
    another post after you said you were done

What strawman argument am I using? You're incapable of going beyond extremely glib commentary or providing backup for your claims.

Here is Germany's unemployment rate for all of 2020. It never goes above 6.4%, you can decide for yourself when the height of their pandemic was, because no matter what month you choose they handled it a lot ing better than Trump did.

https://www.destatis.de/EN/Themes/Ec...t/arb210a.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter one bit who wins next month to me, tbh.
    You still on this bull ?

I think we're a bit beyond just being financially well off. Trump has an actual enemies list ( the derp kind but substantially more real) and he's looking to punish them, rich or poor.

He wants to badly get rid of the media for one. Or at least the "bad ones."

Whether rich or poor I think 4 more years of Trump aren't tenable for people who actually have common sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes. We should limit this conversation to only things that make Trump look good

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    fraudulent consulting agreements

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09...tax-fraud.html

If Biden wins, he better not get soft with the country needs to heal bull , his DOJ should go after the entire Trump family as aggressively as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You havent posted one credible source to back up your claims.

You called CNN independent?
    he said he gave you 3 independent sources (as opposed to 3 different articles from the same source). CNN was one of the 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still on this bull ?

I think we're a bit beyond just being financially well off. Trump has an actual enemies list ( the derp kind but substantially more real) and he's looking to punish them, rich or poor.

He wants to badly get rid of the media for one. Or at least the "bad ones."

Whether rich or poor I think 4 more years of Trump aren't tenable for people who actually have common sense.
    I can live anywhere I want, I don't have to put up with Trump if I don't want to. But I already established I rather see a power swing, mostly because I do believe he's dangerous to democracy.

That said, if he wins, it really doesn't matter to me. Ultimately, it's the will of the people (or the system the people opted to use)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fraudulent consulting agreements

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09...tax-fraud.html

If Biden wins, he better not get soft with the country needs to heal bull , his DOJ should go after the entire Trump family as aggressively as possible.
    Biden won't. The NYDA is a different matter, but I think he would eventually be shielded.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden won't. The NYDA is a different matter, but I think he would eventually be shielded.
    He's said that he won't personally care but he won't get in the way of the DOJ if his AG wants to go after Trump. Hopefully he picks a really aggressive AG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's said that he won't personally care but he won't get in the way of the DOJ if his AG wants to go after Trump. Hopefully he picks a really aggressive AG
    Schiff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There's a 97% chance he picks Sally Yates if he wins. Hopefully she'll want to exact revenge on Trump.

Thread Information