my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys and your celebrity worship smh
    All these guys from Hollywood and the music industry going for Trump.
    Chris loves it. Hates it cause... Hollywood and music "starts. Or loves it.
    He is as confused as Trump telling old people how to feel about the virus.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash shutdown vaccine safety office in 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/23/h...ne-safety.html

Another up by Trash that worsens The Trump-Made Pandemic and how USA can resist it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW, I just heard about the Israel-Sudan peace agreement! Pretty soon he's going to broker peace between the USA and Canada!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ColorAZred Drop of bloodFlag of United States
    @ColorMeRed
    This explains why Joe is higher in some polls..his voters are so dense as to believe immigrant children are carried across the border by wild animals...will someone please explain to them that coyotes are human smugglers who themselves are human (well...sub-human) but not this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dar'shun Kendrick darshunKendrick
    Did realDonaldTrump just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through "cartels and coyotes"?! How the does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking. #FinalDebate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ColorAZred Drop of bloodFlag of United States
    @ColorMeRed
    This explains why Joe is higher in some polls..his voters are so dense as to believe immigrant children are carried across the border by wild animals...will someone please explain to them that coyotes are human smugglers who themselves are human (well...sub-human) but not this
    Dar'shun Kendrick darshunKendrick
    Did realDonaldTrump just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through "cartels and coyotes"?! How the does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking. #FinalDebate
    You found your match on the Democrat side, congrats!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks knows all the lingo, he's an expert at this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will trump also broker a peace deal between Israel/Canada and Israel/Wales too?

WOW, I just heard about the Israel-Sudan peace agreement! Pretty soon he's going to broker peace between the USA and Canada!
    NPCs repeating the same joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NPCs repeating the same joke
    Do you believe trump will win the Nobel Peace Prize?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Covid plan"

Back to work lazy fks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZC3WpcnIAw

Expert professor from Griffin University (a top university) in Australia claiming a Trump victory based on social media and got 2016 and recent AU election right. Who he heck knows what is really going on.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 10-24-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZC3WpcnIAw

Expert in Australia claiming a Trump victory based on social media.
    It's from Oz that some assholes nominated Trash for NPP, while he simply continues dubya's GWOT, bombing the out Muslims, 50M+ people displaced by Capitalist MIC Imperial warring, for profit, continuing USA's role as World Champion arms and death merchant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More fin de regime desperation

Trump State Department Plan to Declare Human Rights Groups 'Anti-Semitic' Slammed as 'Desperate,' 'Obscene'

The designation would target humanitarian organizations including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and Oxfam

The Trump administration is considering designating several preeminent international human rights groups "anti-Semitic" in response to their criticism of Israeli crimes against the Palestinian people,

the State Department could as early as this week declare groups including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and Oxfam to be anti-Semitic organizations and urge world governments to stop supporting them.

the move is backed by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who reportedly has presidential aspirations and is burnishing his Zionist credentials while serving in what is arguably the most pro-Israel administration ever.

The proposal is highly controversial, however, and has raised eyebrows and ire among career State Department officials including attorneys who argue the potential designation poses serious free speech concerns.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...?cd-origin=rss

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump executive order would replace top civil service experts with 'open cronyism'

Donald Trump took aim on Wednesday at the very existence of a nonpartisan, highly expert federal government workforce of people working for the good of the United States rather than the personal benefit of a president.

Trump signed an executive order that, if it ever goes fully into effect, would

strip civil service protections from tens of thousands of federal workers,

effectively imposing a political loyalty test on people who have long been outside of politics.

Trump’s order would affect any federal worker whose work involves policymaking.

That means public health experts, attorneys, scientists, and more—

people with specialized knowledge and long experience of complicated problems facing the U.S.

through the coronavirus pandemic how

Trump has tried to replace public health expertise with his whims and partisan interests,

and now he’s trying to make it official, throughout the government.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1988895

Throughout his governorship, bag Jimmy Ricky also politicized the hole TX civil service

=======================

Trump issues sweeping order for tens of thousands of career federal employees to lose civil service protections

strips long-held civil service protections from employees whose work involves policymaking,

allowing them to be dismissed with little cause or recourse, much like the political appointees who come and go with each administration.

Federal scientists, attorneys, regulators, public health experts and many others in senior roles would

lose rights to due process and in some cases, union representation, at agencies across the government.

The White House declined to say how many jobs would be swept into a class of employees with fewer civil service rights, but

civil service experts and union leaders estimated anywhere from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands in a workforce of 2.1 million.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...1be_story.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mormons fed up with Trump’s vulgar rhetoric and behavior are flocking to the Democratic Party

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/mor...mocratic-party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that call with Bibi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘He’s screwing himself’:

Trump advisor frustrated president can’t stay on message in election’s last days

“Whether Trump receives the eleventh-hour boost he desperately needs

will depend on which version of the president voters see coming out of the final debate in the week that remains before the Nov. 3 election.

Republicans are worried Trump could quickly undo any gains he might have made here Thursday,”

“The president’s job 10 days out is to convince voters that

Joe Biden would decimate American industries,

pack the courts and

send small businesses back into coronavirus lockdowns,”

“He’s screwing himself with the Hunter Biden stuff and he needs to cut it out.”

Republican allies who want him to focus on what they perceive as

Biden’s more controversial positions — on issues like

hydraulic fracking,
    oil dependency and
    coronavirus restrictions —

may be sorely disappointed in the coming days,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/hes...ions-last-days
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-24-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Administration Launches Manifesto With Coalition of Anti-Choice, Anti-Equality Regimes

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Health and Human Service Secretary Alex Azar joined representatives from

Brazil, Egypt, Hungary, Indonesia, and Uganda

Thursday in a virtual ceremony to launch the

“Geneva Consensus Declaration on Promoting Women’s Health and Strengthening the Family

The anti-abortion and anti-choice language of the declaration is explicit while wrapped in broad language about supporting women’s health.

Pompeo praised the Trump administration’s “unprecedented defense of the unborn abroad” and said he hoped that the declaration’s “moral clarity” will embolden others.

Katalin Novák was more explicit, denouncing international forces that she charged were trying to “weaken the traditional family” through a “culture of indoctrination and preaching” at the U.N. and the promotion of “gender ideology,” “ideological neocolonialism,” and sex education.

18 Months in the Making: Pompeo and Azar Organizing at the United Nations

a culmination of the Trump administration’s intensive efforts to build opposition to any international recognition of a right to abortion—and

Pompeo and Azar’s zeal to undermine international recognition of the rights of LGBTQ people

while celebrating governmental enforcement of “traditional” religious values on gender, sexuality, and family.

They’ve been working on developing this new coalition for about a year and a half.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...ality-regimes/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Could Be Heading To Prison
    As Tax Fraud Evidence Exposed

Trump’s charitable donations are already under investigation in New York, and

his tax returns show that he also committed federal tax fraud.

Colonel Qaddafi made a payment of $150,000, which Mr. Trump told CNN in 2011 that he had given to charity.

His 2009 tax returns, however, reported only $22,796 in business and personal cash gifts.

If Trump lied to the IRS about charitable donations over the course of years, that is systemic tax fraud.

The evidence that Trump has committed multiple forms of
    tax fraud is growing overwhelming.

New York State is investigating these lies, and the IRS should be too.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/10...e-exposed.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact the Trump advisers themselves think a “coronavirus restriction” is a good point is funny to me.

They have no clue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Shamefully Stupid’:

Lawyers Ridicule ‘Abusively Frivolous’ Jared and Ivanka Defamation Lawsuit Over COVID-19 Billboards

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump have threatened to sue a political action committee over Times Square billboards critical of the White House response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

Legal experts say the threat is “frivolous” and goaded the power couple by mocking their apparent comprehension of how the First Amendment works.

“In a normal era, shamefully stupid, but standard for Trumps and the amoral hucksters they hire as lawyers.”

“Jared [and] Ivanka don’t understand the First Amendment,”

“The billboards will stay up,” the group said in a tweeted statement.

“We consider it important that in Times Square,

the crossroads of the world,

people are continuously reminded of

the cruelty, audacity and staggering lack of empathy

the Trumps and the Kushners have displayed towards the American people.”

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...19-billboards/

Thread Information