My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah pro-Trump rally suffers huge embarrassment after paltry turnout results in thousands of empty seats

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/10/...-empty-seats-1
    They are having a going out of business sale at the moment to draw interest. I heard there was a sale going on at "Big Lots" which really impacted attendance.

Only 1,000 attended Friday versus their expected 10,000.

Ticket prices for the event started at $129 for those who booked months in advance. They then increased to $169 while VIP tickets were sold for $269. Late Friday, the event promoted "Saturday Only" tickets for $49 as well as "Saturday Only VIP" tickets for $149.

A two-for-one taco manager's special going on at Taco Bell this Saturday will not help attendance either.
    Last edited by Ef-man; 10-23-2021 at 09:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump got caught trying to claim code for new social media platform was his!

Trump's new social media platform could face legal issues after allegedly ripping off code.

Source code founder told political news site Talking Points Memo that he plans to lawyer up, and left the door open to suing Trump and his new media venture if they did not comply with his company's rules of service. "I do intend to seek legal counsel on the situation," he told the outlet. "Compliance with our AGPLv3 license is very important to me, as that is the sole basis upon which I and other developers are willing to give away years of work for free."

Trum Tried to Rip Code for Platform

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Under the gun' Trump can only save himself one way

Re-election for Trump may be the only way he avoids jail time and forestalls a panoply of lawsuits he is currently facing.

running again as a scam to continue to bring in donations

since his businesses are faltering and

he is facing some
    major financial difficulties in the near future,

staying out of courtrooms is at the front of the former president's mind.

A House committee is examining his attempts to overturn last year's presidential election, including his actions when a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6

"A prosecutor in Georgia is investigating whether he violated state law against soliciting election fraud when he demanded that officials 'find 11,780

prosecutors in New York are looking into allegations that Trump, or at least the closely held family business he runs, committed tax and bank fraud."

"No matter how the legal wrangles turn out, lies the answer to a persistent question about Trump:

What makes him run?"

equally important, is to bolster his legal defense.

As long as he's running (or even sort of running),

Trump can denounce every inquest and subpoena as just another part of a political vendetta.

It's a way to hold his troops together — and to make every prosecutor think twice."

"He's notching up another presidential first: He's running for reelection to stay out of jail,"

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...investigation/

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...ay-out-of-jail

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump team set up a 'command center' dedicated to overturning the election the week of the Jan 6th riot

allies and lawyers employed by Donald Trump set up what was called a "command center" in a Washington D.C. hotel the week of the Jan 6th Capitol riot

from
    which they coordinated efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

the center headquartered at the Willard Hotel became home to Rudy Giuliani, Steve Bannon and John Eastman -- the attorney behind the now notorious "coup memo -- among others.

"...an emerging picture of a less visible effort, mapped out in memos by a conservative pro-Trump legal scholar and pursued by a team of presidential advisers and lawyers seeking to pull off what they claim was a legal strategy to reinstate Trump for a second term,"

"Their activities included

finding and publicizing alleged evidence of fraud,

urging members of state legislatures to challenge Biden's victory and

calling on the Trump-supporting public to press Republican officials in key states."

work was intense at the command center, "... leading up to and even extending beyond 1 p.m. on Jan 6."

Trump allies were

calling members of Republican-dominated legislatures in swing states that Eastman had spotlighted in his memos, including Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona,

encouraging them to convene special sessions to investigate fraud and

to reassign electoral college votes from Biden to Trump,

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-capitol-insurrection-2655351419

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell to broadcast 3-day Thanksgiving 'marathon' as he prepares America for overturning election

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has announced a 3-day "marathon" broadcast to prepare the country for the 2020 presidential election to be overturned.

"This is absolutely the biggest cover-up for the biggest crime in history,"

Lindell told right-wing host Steve Bannon on Friday.

"I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and

the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving."

Lindell predicted that up to 30 state attorneys general would join

his lawsuit claiming that the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"I really believe it will be 9-0 that they will at least look at it," he said of the court, "that they're going to take it down."

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindel...ing-2655357078

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell to broadcast 3-day Thanksgiving 'marathon' as he prepares America for overturning election

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has announced a 3-day "marathon" broadcast to prepare the country for the 2020 presidential election to be overturned.

"I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and

his lawsuit claiming that the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

"I really believe it will be 9-0 that they will at least look at it," he said of the court, "that they're going to take it down."

- "Mazel, mazel, good things."

- Alec Baldwin - "Along Came Polly"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump loves the poorly educated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ads on fox have trump upset.

He rants, calling out Fox News for running ads critical of him. “What good is it if FOX News speaks well of me when they continually allow horrible and untruthful anti-Trump commercials to be run—and plenty of them. In the good old days, that would never have happened and today it happens all of the time.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Trump Informs Jan 6 Committee

He Has Diplomatic Immunity As Representative of Russia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘They’re laughing at you’:

Dem lawmaker says Republicans are using Trump like a ‘cheap mistress’

a new ad taken out by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

highlighting the
    distance some GOP candidates are trying to put between themselves and the twice-impeached one-term president.

Donald, they're laughing at you on Capitol Hill.

They use you like some cheap mistress for their purposes,

then they laugh at you behind their back.

They run away from you when they try to talk to voters in swing districts.

We think the former president should know that

the Republican Party is using him to raise money

but making fun of him behind his back and trying to distance themselves."

https://www.rawstory.com/republican-...f-donald-trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's amazing losing streak in court continues

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rotten apple spawn of Trump Sr. doesn't fall far from the tree.

NY Daily News nails him on cover

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...s-him-on-cover

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Now Accusing William Barr Of Rigging The Election For Biden

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/10...for-biden.html

A very sick man, failed reality testing, as are the mofos who are Still With Him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a publicity stunt, photo op

Trump-loving sheriff's big ‘election fraud’ reveal ends with a whimper as no criminal charges filed

to unveil what he billed as "proof of statewide election fraud."

Schmaling's "extensive investigation" — which reportedly stemmed from a complaint his office received about a year ago — did not result in any criminal charges.

commissioners denying they had done anything wrong and

Republican lawmakers calling for them to quit their jobs," the Journal Sentinel reported

https://www.rawstory.com/wisconsin-voter-fraud/?traffic_source=Connatix

Biden won WI so Repug pols want the election officials out of office.

A fascist tactic: "we lost because of cheating"

again, lies and NO evidence

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's Real-Estate Empire Pays Heavy Price For Poisonous Politics

undermined Trump's business, built around real-estate development and branding deals that have allowed him to make millions by licensing his name.

His presidency is now associated in the minds of many with its violent end, as supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

Revenues from some of his high-end properties have declined,

vacancies in office buildings have increased, and

his lenders are warning that the company's revenues may not be sufficient to cover his debt payments, according to Trump's financial disclosures as president,

Prospective tenants in New York are shunning his buildings, one real-estate broker said, to avoid being associated with Trump.

Organizers of golf tournaments have pulled events from his courses.

remains under the cloud of a joint criminal fraud investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney's office and the New York Attorney General.

Revenues at his Las Vegas hotel, for instance, fell from $22.9 million in 2017 to $9.2 million during 2020 and the first 20 days of 2021, according to Trump's financial disclosures.

records show Trump's Washington hotel lost more than $73 million since 2016.

The resort saw revenues fall from $92 million in 2015 to $75 million in 2017, she said at another hearing the following year. Trump's presidential financial disclosure listed Doral revenues at $44 million last year.

New York City in January canceled his leases on a golf course, two Central Park skating rinks, and a carousel; Trump has sued the city for wrongful termination of the golf course lease.

One commercial real-estate broker says many prospective tenants won't consider the building because Trump's name is on it.

The Doral resort and Washington hotel, along with a hotel in Chicago, are secured by about $340 million in loans from Deutsche Bank AG, Trump's biggest lender.

But the bank has no appe e for more business with Trump and has no plans to extend the loans after they come due in 2023 and 2024,

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-real-estate-in-trouble

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Biden baits Trump into weighing Virginia visit,

Youngkin camp hits the panic button

If GOP nominee Glenn Youngkin is willing to pledge loyalty to Donald Trump in private, “Why not in public," Biden wondered. "Is there a problem with Trump being here? Is he embarrassed?"

But Trump—whose picture appears directly opposite the word “insecure” in the dictionary—but on Wednesday afternoon, teasing the idea of traveling to the state in a one-line statement.

"Thank you, Arlington, see you soon!" Trump wrote.

"Trump confidants, meanwhile, were initially coy about whether he was being serious, with staff noting his penchant for mischief-making and trolling by tweet."

several hair-on-fire hours later,

the Youngkin camp managed to clarify that Trump wasn't actually planning on showing up in the state. Or at least not immediately. Chicken.

the Youngkin campaign just spent 24 precious hours beating back a rumor that terrified them, followed by a news cycle of stories linking Youngkin to Trump.

“President Joe Biden is still targeting Glenn Youngkin as an ‘acolyte’ of former President Donald Trump.”

Mission accomplished for Democrats.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...e-panic-button

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s $300 Million SPAC Deal May Have Skirted Securities Laws

The former president began discussing a deal with a ‘blank check’ company early this year. Investors weren’t told.

He agreed to merge his social media venture with what’s known as a special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC.

The result is that Mr.

Trump — largely shut out of the mainstream financial industry because of his history of bankruptcies and loan defaults

secured nearly $300 million in funding for his new business.

To get his deal done, Mr. Trump ventured into an unregulated and sometimes shadowy corner of Wall Street, working with an unlikely cast of characters: the former “Apprentice” contestants, a small Chinese investment firm and a little-known Miami banker named Patrick Orlando.

Lawyers and industry officials said that talks between Mr. Orlando and Mr. Trump or their associates consequently could draw scrutiny from the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Digital World’s securities filings repeatedly stated that the company and its executives had not engaged in any “substantive discussions, directly or indirectly,” with a target company —

even though Mr. Orlando had been in discussions with Mr. Trump.

Digital World’s lack of disclosure about those conversations could be considered an omission of “material information.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/29/business/trump-spac-digital-world.html

Most probably, Trash's new venture will fail, mismanaged, ed up. Investors raped yet again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kayleigh McEnany's binders of notes among do ents Trump is trying to keep from House riot committee

the National Archives revealed more specifics on which do ents former president Donald Trump is attempting to keep away from the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th insurrection.

the list includes former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's talking point notes along with

call logs of Trump's phone calls and

notes taken by aides.

multiple files the former president is trying to keep out of the committee's hands include those belonging to,

"former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, adviser Stephen Miller and deputy counsel Patrick Philbin."

https://www.rawstory.com/kayleigh-mcenany-2655452134

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent Free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Red flags were everywhere':

Bombs report shows the Trump administration ignored warnings of 1/6 violence

A new report from the Washington Post published on Sunday detailed a deep dive into the extensive warnings the federal government received of potential violence and efforts to interfere with Congress's counting of the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6.

Despite this ample foreshadowing,

the administration and law enforcement agencies were still unable or unwilling to prepare adequate defenses

to keep the mob from storming the Capitol that day.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/10/jan-6-warnings/

Because there is no bottom to Trump/Repug fascism,

I'm convinced that Trump and his mafiya told USCP, FBI, DoD/National Guard, DC police NOT to prepare, and to stand down. The DoD refused to answer calls for National Guard, then deployed them only for vehicle control.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Echos of "red light flashing all 2001 summer" and Repugs did nothing.

Were they hoping for an attack as pretext to invade Iraq for oil?

Thread Information