My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a report linking the two? Already saw this story earlier today...

Pretty remarkable how dumb some s are. Even though Trump separated Mexican families Nazi concentration camp style and says overly racist about immigrants, a huge chunk of uneducated hispanic men are going to vote for Trump because they see a fatass shouting incoherently at rallies and think "Me gusta! Presidente Trump tiene mucho MACHISMO!"
    They're not Mexican...mostly central/south Americans....roughly 20-30% latinos support Trump and has nothing to do with machismo as they have you believe..they're drinking from the same kool aide that every other Trump supporter is drinking...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just spitballing here.

Back when he was caging kids this story did some damage and is one of the reasons why women are repelled by him. As he continues to beg suburban women for their votes, a story like this won't help him any with them.
    I'm not sure if this story even came out on time to worked into the 60 Minutes interview.

It had to have been something COVID related, that's the subject that pisses him off the most.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just spitballing here.

Back when he was caging kids this story did some damage and is one of the reasons why women are repelled by him. As he continues to beg suburban women for their votes, a story like this won't help him any with them.
    Biden campaign is definitely going to hit back.
    I agree here.
    There is so much ammunition just waiting to be used.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is why Trump walked out of that 60 minute interview..

Where are the qanus gots with their #savethechildren bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump Campaign Reportedly Blew $1 Billion on Private Jet Rides, Trump Properties, and Don Jr.’s ty Book
    Now it can’t even afford to air ads in key swing states.

One of the great myths that propelled Donald Trump into the White House in 2016 was that he was a genius businessman who would use his singular negotiating skills to restore America’s so-called greatness. In reality, he was a total failure who put six companies into bankruptcy and only did well for himself playing the part of a successful businessman on TV (and using multimillion dollar losses to basically never pay taxes). Of course, Trump never told supporters that their savior nearly went broke due to a series of very bad business decisions, just like his campaign hasn’t tweeted about the fact that it’s strapped for cash after blowing most of its money on legal fees, Trump properties, private jet rides, and his eldest son’s book.

The Associated Press reports that despite having raised over $1 billion since 2017, the president’s reelection campaign has “set a lot of it on fire.” One of the biggest tells is that Joe Biden and his Democratic allies are expected to outspend Trump and the GOP by more than 2-to-1 on ads in the final days of the campaign, reportedly because Trump just doesn’t have the cash

Nearly $100,000 [was] spent on copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s book Triggered, which helped propel it to the top of the New York Times bestsellers list

Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson and his wife, Miriam, recently donated $75 million to Preserve America, a new pro-Trump super political action committee that is not controlled by Trump World political operatives. One of the reasons the group was founded in August is because there is deep distrust among some GOP donors that the existing pro-Trump organizations would spend the money wisely, according to a Republican strategist with direct knowledge of the matter.

Read more:
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...aign-cash-woes

---

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I COMMAND YOU TO SAY MY OPPONENT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION

(second verse, same as the first)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Trump Campaign Reportedly Blew $1 Billion on Private Jet Rides, Trump Properties, and Don Jr.’s ty Book

One of the great myths that propelled Donald Trump into the White House in 2016 was that he was a genius businessman who would use his singular negotiating skills to restore America’s so-called greatness. In reality, he was a total failure who put six companies into bankruptcy and only did well for himself playing the part of a successful businessman on TV (and using multimillion dollar losses to basically never pay taxes). Of course, Trump never told supporters that their savior nearly went broke due to a series of very bad business decisions, just like his campaign hasn’t tweeted about the fact that it’s strapped for cash after blowing most of its money on legal fees, Trump properties, private jet rides, and his eldest son’s book.

The Associated Press reports that despite having raised over $1 billion since 2017, the president’s reelection campaign has “set a lot of it on fire.” One of the biggest tells is that Joe Biden and his Democratic allies are expected to outspend Trump and the GOP by more than 2-to-1 on ads in the final days of the campaign, reportedly because Trump just doesn’t have the cash

Nearly $100,000 [was] spent on copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s book Triggered, which helped propel it to the top of the New York Times bestsellers list

Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson and his wife, Miriam, recently donated $75 million to Preserve America, a new pro-Trump super political action committee that is not controlled by Trump World political operatives. One of the reasons the group was founded in August is because there is deep distrust among some GOP donors that the existing pro-Trump organizations would spend the money wisely, according to a Republican strategist with direct knowledge of the matter.

Read more:

---

They paid $319 million to an en y Parscale formed called "American Made Media Consultants LLC" just for the sake of creating a buffer for FEC reporting so no one could see where the $319 million actually went

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They paid $319 million to an en y Parscale formed called "American Made Media Consultants LLC" just for the sake of creating a buffer for FEC reporting so no one could see where the $319 million actually went
    no wonder Parscale had a meltdown and got his ass fired... probably blew a couple million in coke, booze, s and them wife ties...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    no wonder Parscale had a meltdown and got his ass fired... probably blew a couple million in coke, booze, s and them wife ties...
    That $319 million was in addition to the $40 million Parscale paid to his own consulting company

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Read more:

---

Lol spending $100k to buy your own book

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but hunter Bidens laptop!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but hunter Bidens laptop!!
    BIG BOOM WAIT FOR SEX LIES AND VIDEOTAPE

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BIG BOOM WAIT FOR SEX LIES AND VIDEOTAPE
    Pretty sure that’s a Dexter episode le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget how well we’re doing in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing fires up your crowd like telling them you don’t really want to be there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what Susan Collins thinks about this... lmao

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wonder what Susan Collins thinks about this... lmao
    I'm going with pursed lips of perturbity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broidy was charged earlier this month with conspiracy for failing to register and disclose his role in a lobbying effort aimed at stopping a criminal investigation into massive fraud at a Malaysian investment fund and advocating for the removal of a Chinese billionaire living in the US.

Broidy, who pleaded guilty in a cooperation deal with prosecutors, will forfeit $6.6 million.

According to Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly of the US District Court for the District of Columbia, who read portions of the plea agreement during a virtual hearing, prosecutors will not bring charges against Broidy in connection with a separate Middle East effort.
    The Seyc es meeting with Erik Prince?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...0T20%3A18%3A53
    https://apnews.com/article/a3521859c...b9a8567abd2b71

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone perform a welfare check on Ducks?

he is not spamming the board and bumping threads to the top and covering the entire first page-

he might have checked out

bwahahahahahaha!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone perform a welfare check on Ducks?

he is not spamming the board and bumping threads to the top and covering the entire first page-

he might have checked out

bwahahahahahaha!
    He’s trying to fix Hunter’s second laptop at the local shop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going with pursed lips of perturbity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Trash has a proxy investor in this 5G deal

Administration officials alarmed by White House push to fast track lucrative 5G spectrum contract

alarmed at White House pressure to grant what would essentially be a no-bid contract to lease the Department of Defense's mid-band spectrum

-- premium real estate for the booming and lucrative 5G market --

to Rivada Networks, a company in which prominent Republicans and supporters of President Donald Trump have investments.

Untold billions are at stake.

A government auction of 70 megahertz of spectrum in August went for more than $4.5 billion.

The Rivada bid would be for 350 megahertz of spectrum -- five times that amount.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...ntract-rivada/

There will be many of these "Trash transactions" (I help you, you pay me) in the Trash fin de regime weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump, the anti-Gipper, has turned young voters against the GOP

Reagan expanded the Republican Party by growing its base; Trump has done the opposite.

It is hard to overstate just how much President Trump repels young voters.

“No recent president has ever been more hated by young people,”

“This generational opposition casts a very dark shadow on the future of the Republican Party.”

Reams of survey data confirm Trump’s unpopularity with young adults.

In the four years he has dominated American politics, Trump has recast the GOP in his own image.

It will not recover from that blow for years to come.

Since 2016, “there has been absolutely no Republican growth whatsoever,”

"He made absolutely no effort to grow the Republican Party.

He could have expanded the base. He chose not to.”

They are coming of age at a time when “Republican” equals “Trump” — and

by a 3-1 ratio, they are refusing to register as Republicans.

Most will never look back.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/10/...rs-against-gop

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is winning the Catholic vote by 12 points

President Trump won 52 percent of Catholic voters in 2016, versus 44 percent for Hillary Clinton

Now, Trump is losing the Catholic vote to Democratic nominee Joe Biden by 12 percentage points, 52 percent to 40 percent,

https://theweek.com/speedreads/94500...ion-poll-finds

40% of Catholics STILL support Trash!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information