My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Trump's trading card grift is worse than you think.

my favorite part:

People who buy these NTFs don’t even fully own them.

They are denied all sorts of rights of ownership, but the best:

If they find someone to sell the digital cards to,

they have to kick back 10% of the sale price to Trump and his fellow grifters.

But going on from there: Trump himself is not producing these NFTs.

Instead, in March he set up an en y — called CIC — which holds the rights to his image and name for NFT licensing. T

hen he licensed it to a group called NFT International, LLC (also set up in March.)

The layers and layers of business covers are quite — well, unimpressive, just low-level

New Jersey scuzzy type of sleaze. But sleazy nonetheless.

I traced NFT International to a mailbox at a UPS Store in a strip mall in Utah,

but then from there to an office building in Wyoming,

and finally to a tiny brick house (shown above) in Cheyenne.

That house is the corporate “home” for scores of business en ies,

including a huge number of fraudsters and international criminals.

The companies registered by Wyoming Corporate at 1712 Pioneer, ending up with the final address at 2710 Thomes Avenue, includes a number operated by a rogue’s gallery of criminals.

They have included a New Jersey company (strangely called New York Machinery) that sold military car and tractor trailer parts to the Defense Department….

former Ukrainian Prime Minister Pavlo Lazarenko, who was once ranked the eighth-most corrupt official in the world by watchdog group Transparency International.

In 2004, he was sentenced to eight years in prison in California for money-laundering and extortion, a scam that used s companies and offshore bank accounts to hide stolen Ukrainian government funds….

Also set up there is Ira N. Rubin - just one more con artist.

In 2006, the Federal Trade Commission went to federal court in Tampa, Florida and sued Rubin for fraud. According to the lawsuit, Rubin used at least 18 different front companies to hide his role as a credit-card processor for telemarketing scams.

The story goes on and on, but no surprise:

For his “but wait...there’s more!” deal,

Trump got into bed with some of the sleaziest of the sleazy.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...than-you-think
    CIC

Caucasians in Crisis

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Key Takeaways From Trump’s Tax Returns

Trump made no charitable contributions in 2020.

said he would not take “even one dollar” of the $400,000 salary that comes with the job. “I am totally giving up my salary if I become president,”

In a bad year for business, Trump didn’t take a full refund.

His own tax law may have cost him.

Fred Trump is a silent actor in the returns.

A new tax firm got involved in 2020.

Republicans are threatening retaliation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/30/u...takeaways.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Key Takeaways From Trump’s Tax Returns

Trump made no charitable contributions in 2020.

said he would not take “even one dollar” of the $400,000 salary that comes with the job. “I am totally giving up my salary if I become president,”

In a bad year for business, Trump didn’t take a full refund.

His own tax law may have cost him.

Fred Trump is a silent actor in the returns.

A new tax firm got involved in 2020.

Republicans are threatening retaliation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/30/u...takeaways.html
    Yep. He's trash.
    Now let's talk about insider trading in Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cocaine is a of a drug.

Trump out working Clinton, first, he does not know her, then he denies having sexually assaulted her, then yes, that's what took place.

"Donald Trump used a sworn deposition in a case brought by his sexual assault accuser E. Jean Carroll to continue calling her a liar and to claim she is mentally ill — denying that he sexually assaulted her even as he falsely claimed Carroll said in a CNN interview that she enjoyed being raped.

In rambling and combative testimony during an October session at Mar-a-Lago, Trump reiterated past claims he didn’t know Carroll, except as an adversary in what he termed “hoax” litigation, and said she was a “nut job" who was fabricating the story altogether.

“I know nothing about her,” he said in response to questions from Carroll’s attorney Roberta Kaplan, according to court do ents unsealed Friday. “I think she’s sick. Mentally sick.”

The former president twisted Carroll’s comments from a June 2019 interview with CNN anchor Anderson Cooper, in which she said she shied away from calling her alleged encounter with Trump a “rape” because the word “has so many sexual connotations” and is a “fantasy” for many.

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy,” she told Cooper, according to a transcript of the interview, explaining that she instead thinks of her alleged attack as a “fight.”

Trump cited the interview in telling Kaplan that Carroll “loved” sexual assault.

“She actually indicated that she loved it. Okay?” Trump said in the deposition. “In fact, I think she said it was sexy, didn’t she? She said it was very sexy to be raped.”

Kaplan then asked: “So, sir, I just want to confirm: It’s your testimony that E. Jean Carroll said that she loved being sexually assaulted by you?”

And Trump answered: “Well, based on her interview with Anderson Cooper, I believe that’s what took place.”

Pay wall to WaPo:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/trump-carroll-rape-deposition/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cocaine is a of a drug.

Trump out working Clinton, first, he does not know her, then he denies having sexually assaulted her, then yes, that's what took place.

"Donald Trump used a sworn deposition in a case brought by his sexual assault accuser E. Jean Carroll to continue calling her a liar and to claim she is mentally ill — denying that he sexually assaulted her even as he falsely claimed Carroll said in a CNN interview that she enjoyed being raped.

In rambling and combative testimony during an October session at Mar-a-Lago, Trump reiterated past claims he didn’t know Carroll, except as an adversary in what he termed “hoax” litigation, and said she was a “nut job" who was fabricating the story altogether.

“I know nothing about her,” he said in response to questions from Carroll’s attorney Roberta Kaplan, according to court do ents unsealed Friday. “I think she’s sick. Mentally sick.”

The former president twisted Carroll’s comments from a June 2019 interview with CNN anchor Anderson Cooper, in which she said she shied away from calling her alleged encounter with Trump a “rape” because the word “has so many sexual connotations” and is a “fantasy” for many.

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy,” she told Cooper, according to a transcript of the interview, explaining that she instead thinks of her alleged attack as a “fight.”

Trump cited the interview in telling Kaplan that Carroll “loved” sexual assault.

“She actually indicated that she loved it. Okay?” Trump said in the deposition. “In fact, I think she said it was sexy, didn’t she? She said it was very sexy to be raped.”

Kaplan then asked: “So, sir, I just want to confirm: It’s your testimony that E. Jean Carroll said that she loved being sexually assaulted by you?”

And Trump answered: “Well, based on her interview with Anderson Cooper, I believe that’s what took place.”

Pay wall to WaPo:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/trump-carroll-rape-deposition/
    lol

trump when asked if he ever touched women in their breasts or ass or anywhere else withOUT their consent:” i dont think so…but…there MAY BE OTHER LIARS OUT THERE!”

hahahahahaha!

for you trumpers out there- the CORRECT answer is

NO!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI And Special Counsel Are Interviewing Trump's Employees

The Special Counsel investigation is zeroing in on Trump by interviewing his employees.

the DOJ and Special Counsel Jack Smith are getting closer to Trump.

Via Trump himself posted from his dark dank corner of social media known as Truth Social:

The FBI (Fake Bureau of Investigation) & the Department of Injustice,

together with the Trump Hating Thug, Jack Smith,

are interviewing, harassing, and subpoenaing people that work for me relative to the BOXES HOAX,

& the “Peacefully & Patriotically” speech I made at the January 6th protest of the Rigged and Stollen Presidential Election,

where so many have been treated horribly and Uncons utionally.

This is a Gestapo type operation!

Are they doing this to the Biden people?

I don’t think so!

https://politicususa.substack.com/p/...e-interviewing

Who is ghost-writing Trash's ? He certainly is not capable of such prose

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Turns On Evangelicals As

His 2024 President Bid Collapses

Conservative evangelicals exposed their values fraud when they supported Trump, and

now the ex-president is paying them back with attacks.

President @realDonaldTrump calls out the “disloyalty” of evangelical leaders that haven’t yet given their support for his 2024 presidential campaign.

Trump said about evangelicals who have not supported him yet,

“Well, I don’t care. That’s a sign of disloyalty.

There is great disloyalty in politics, and that’s a sign of disloyalty,

because nobody as you know, and you would know better than anybody because you do such a great job.

Nobody has ever done more for right to life than Donald Trump.

I put three Supreme Court justices on and

they all voted and they got something they’ve been fighting for for 64 years.

You know, they won.

They won Roe. Wade.

I was a little disappointed because I thought they could have fought much harder during the ’22 election because they won.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2023/01/16/trump-turns-on-evangelicals-as-his-2024-president-bid-collapses.html

ghost written

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big loser has his name-branded made by China.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was paid $5 million by China.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronny Jackson, just another Repug bag, now a Rep from hole TX-13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing streak continues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing streak continues

Full blown roasting, tbh... TSA should have a read as well, it touches on a lot of the fantasy he posts about here (re: FBI, etc)

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...0157.302.0.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full blown roasting, tbh... TSA should have a read as well, it touches on a lot of the fantasy he posts about here (re: FBI, etc)

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...0157.302.0.pdf
    Can that be paid in NFT cards?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Liz Cheney at 3%

I really, REALLY hope she runs. Would love to see her get squashed on a debate stage with the big dogs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liz Cheney at 3%

I really, REALLY hope she runs. Would love to see her get squashed on a debate stage with the big dogs.
    DeSantis is your daddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much a poster child for frivolous, politically motivated litigation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much a poster child for frivolous, politically motivated litigation.

Today, Trash rushes to drop frivolous suit against Le ia James/SDNY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mohammed bin Salman

'has been paying Donald Trump unknown millions

for the past two years'

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1/18/2147876/--Mohammed-bin-Salman-has-been-paying-Donald-Trump-unknown-millions-for-the-past-two-years

But Fox/Repugs obsess about Hunter Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The knives are out

Trump Goes on Early Morning Rant Attacking DeSantis: ‘The Real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST’

DeSantis was asked by a reporter on Tuesday how he felt about getting attacked by Trump, to which the Florida Governor ostensibly took the high road before offering a clear dig at the former president by noting how he WON his re-election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explains trumpers here!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another L for the sore loser

Former President Donald Trump's legal offensive against media outlets had yet another loss in court Friday, when a federal judge dismissed a defamation suit that his 2020 reelection campaign filed against The Washington Post.

U.S. District Judge for the District of Columbia Rudolph Contreras ruled that the Trump campaign failed to demonstrate "actual malice" regarding the alleged defamatory statements—sentences from two articles written by Washington Post opinion writers Greg Sargent and Paul Waldman. Waldman's statements were also, Contreras ruled, protected opinion.

"Not only has the Trump Campaign failed to plead sufficient factual allegations supporting an inference of actual malice," Contreras wrote, but "the context of [Sargent's] alleged defamatory statement suggests the absence of actual malice."
    https://reason.com/2023/02/06/a-fede...shington-post/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump cultists give up.

Thread Information