My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You challenge the count, mocking the dead and the bereaved.
    people die from other stuff but doctors put the covid stamp on for federal $$$

Easy to see that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he keeps doing rallies with his 'patriots', tbh... short of stopping bullets with your face, getting all these old people infected with COVID is a great second option, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we know trump, fox and the gop have raped your mind into submission flatfoot...she said that as a best case scenario after all is said and done...we're heading into fall and winter and cases across the country are starting to heat up again...
    I don't watch Fox.

Solly Cholly.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

perfecto
    Do you think the pandemic is over and no one else will die from now on, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't watch Fox.

Solly Cholly.
    uh huh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't watch Fox.

Solly Cholly.
    You’re stealing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re stealing .
    R&B ain't nothin but ripoff and bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this virus came out they said over 2 million would not
    now only 200k but cdc said only 6 percent of those actually died from the virus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact: Joe Biden has never had a real job in his life. He's just a bureaucrat. From 1973 to 2008, he voted on bills 31 times that included tax increases for the citizenry. He voted "yes" on all 31 bills. Never voted "no" on a single bill that had a tax increase in it. Not once. And now he tells us he is only going to raise taxes on the "rich." I have some swamp land to sell anyone who believes that. Joe Biden has batted 1000 on tax increases since 1973. He is 31 for 31. Over the years, Joe Biden has been a disaster for seniors and for the middle class. Of those 31 votes, one was to tax social security (it was not taxed prior to 1983) and the other was to raise the percentage of social security taxed from 50% to 85%. Seniors have a 20% (roughly) lower standard of living due to Joe Biden's votes on income taxes and social security taxes. Joe Biden voted against seniors 31 times - and never once voted for senior interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact: Joe Biden has never had a real job in his life.
    Neither did Don. When he played with daddeh's dollars, he bankrupted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither did Don. When he played with daddeh's dollars, he bankrupted.
    I like businessmen who don’t inherit all their money from their dad and then drive four businesses into bankruptcy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude whose tweet you're quoting is "unironically" an NPC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude whose tweet you're quoting is "unironically" an NPC.
    dont care about the random twitter account, its the video i found entertaining

unless you're referring to trump as the npc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump would be the Dungeon Master.

I'm glad you find Trump rallies entertaining. I feel the same whenever Biden opens up his mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=287041

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Monday a Finnish parliamentarian wrote the Nobel Committee to nominate President Trump for a 4th peace prize. According to FOX News — Laura Huhtasaari, an MEP and a member of the right-wing Finns Party, wrote to the Nobel Committee to nominate Trump for the 2021 prize

Laura Huhtasaari

Views
    Huhtasaari believes that the European Union is going to collapse and Finland should leave it. She also suggest for Finland to withdraw from the Ottawa Treaty and Paris Agreement especially to ban Islam from the country. Huhtasaari opposes Finland becoming a member of NATO, but supports developing cooperation with the alliance. Huhtasaari is a supporter of United States President Donald Trump.

Huhtasaari is a creationist and has stated that the theory of evolution is a 'totally impossible theory'. She has also said that Finland could reject international agreements in order to prevent economic migrants from migrating to Finland.

Thesis plagiarism
    During the 2018 presidential election campaign, Huhtasaari was accused of plagiarising parts of her 2003 M.Sc. thesis. The matter was investigated by her alma mater, the University of Jyväskylä, with the conclusion that only 10 per cent of the thesis was plagiariased, and that the plagiarism was not particularly serious considering the policies of the university at the time.

However, in May 2018, Finland's national public broadcasting company YLE reported that approximately 30 per cent of the thesis was plagiarised, after an YLE journalist identified a previously unknown source for the text in Huhtasaari's thesis. Huhtasaari responded by claiming to have written the dissertation in good faith, relying on any shortcomings being detected during the review process. She also claimed to have followed the university's own guidance regarding citing of earlier theses, namely that such citations were (allegedly) advised against, as dissertations could not be guaranteed to be of sufficiently high academic standards. To defend her integrity, Huhtasaari published a positive employment certificate for her 1-year-tenure as a second-grade teacher at an elementary school in the Marshall islands from April 2000.

The University of Jyväskylä released its detailed report in August 2018, finding serious plagiarism and disregard for the scientific method throughout Huhtasaari's thesis. As the statute of limitations had passed, the university will not pursue further action.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Huhtasaari

---

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fair enough.

I caught that segment of the rally. It was all good as far as I'm concerned.
    I could see how someone not taking in the full atmosphere and having a
    bad case of TDS in the first place would see otherwise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Monday a Finnish parliamentarian wrote the Nobel Committee to nominate President Trump for a 4th peace prize. According to FOX News — Laura Huhtasaari, an MEP and a member of the right-wing Finns Party, wrote to the Nobel Committee to nominate Trump for the 2021 prize

Laura Huhtasaari

Views
    Huhtasaari believes that the European Union is going to collapse and Finland should leave it. She also suggest for Finland to withdraw from the Ottawa Treaty and Paris Agreement especially to ban Islam from the country. Huhtasaari opposes Finland becoming a member of NATO, but supports developing cooperation with the alliance. Huhtasaari is a supporter of United States President Donald Trump.

Huhtasaari is a creationist and has stated that the theory of evolution is a 'totally impossible theory'. She has also said that Finland could reject international agreements in order to prevent economic migrants from migrating to Finland.

Thesis plagiarism
    During the 2018 presidential election campaign, Huhtasaari was accused of plagiarising parts of her 2003 M.Sc. thesis. The matter was investigated by her alma mater, the University of Jyväskylä, with the conclusion that only 10 per cent of the thesis was plagiariased, and that the plagiarism was not particularly serious considering the policies of the university at the time.

However, in May 2018, Finland's national public broadcasting company YLE reported that approximately 30 per cent of the thesis was plagiarised, after an YLE journalist identified a previously unknown source for the text in Huhtasaari's thesis. Huhtasaari responded by claiming to have written the dissertation in good faith, relying on any shortcomings being detected during the review process. She also claimed to have followed the university's own guidance regarding citing of earlier theses, namely that such citations were (allegedly) advised against, as dissertations could not be guaranteed to be of sufficiently high academic standards. To defend her integrity, Huhtasaari published a positive employment certificate for her 1-year-tenure as a second-grade teacher at an elementary school in the Marshall islands from April 2000.

The University of Jyväskylä released its detailed report in August 2018, finding serious plagiarism and disregard for the scientific method throughout Huhtasaari's thesis. As the statute of limitations had passed, the university will not pursue further action.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Huhtasaari

---

Oh, look; Jewpedia telling us someone not down with NWO is bad for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn 4 tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, look; Jewpedia telling us someone not down with NWO is bad for us.
    lol what's the conspiracy here?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you a "unearnedly", wealthy, ignorant prick, you can anything

Thread Information