Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For the news or for their constant look of defeat over the election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's all he can do since his idol Shillary was obliterated by girl KAC

at the end of the day who's the loser?
    The American people, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She went there to find absolution and an olive branch in return for the one she came with. Big mistake.

I recall a couple weeks ago, maybe longer when she tried to "make friends" with Anderson Cooper during a heated exchange interview and he told her to the affect that wasn't his job to be her friend. I remember it plainly, but, nobody explored that moment further and it went away, but, it came back to bite her as Tapper busted her good.
    Right in her dirty little avocado.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way she makes it 4 years constantly stomping out fires with her face.

This is Fire Marshall Bill level mutilation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tapper doing a victory lap on Colbert tonight. I think he's wearing a necklace with one of her ears around her neck.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No way she makes it 4 years constantly stomping out fires with her face.

This is Fire Marshall Bill level mutilation.
    Perhaps that is the way she is telling us "No mas." If she cannot do that job the way Trump wants it done then don't put yourself thru it. But, to do it the way he wants it done is terribly difficult unless you are fully vested and EAGER for that life. I just took it for granted that she'd been with Trump for oodles of years. Not so, she's relatively new. Maybe all she could do is get him there and she can't stand to look any more. Same with er? Maybe. If you can't do the wet work that Trump relishes, demands and takes pride in the scalps upon his tee pee lodge pole then walk away. There is a long line of people who will side him and never look back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For the news or for their constant look of defeat over the election?
    All of it, and their women are gorgeous, especially that one with the male co-host early in the mornings. She's almost flat chested, but, I want to see those little teacups so ing bad I could die. She is so smug and conceited---I'm in complete love with her.

Fox people make me nervous because they're such blatant ass kissers except for Shepard Smith. I know when Trump is wrong. I won't admit it aloud, but, I know. They'll put up the worse argument to the point that I get embarrassed for them and turn to another channel.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House Staffer Kellyanne Conway Encourages People To “Go Buy Ivanka’s Stuff

In the wake of multiple stores dropping or de-emphasizing Ivanka Trump’s women’s clothing line, a senior White House official went on TV this morning to tell people to “Go out and buy Ivanka’s stuff.”

The First Daughter’s clothing line has been dropped in recent days by Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Belk. Yesterday, it was reported that TJ Maxx and Marshalls are removing Ivanka-branded signage and stocking these items alongside the rest of the women’s apparel.

Kellyanne Conway, a special adviser to the President and former manager of Trump’s election campaign, was on Fox and Friends this morning when the topic of Ivanka’s retail woes came up.

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff,” said Conway. “I hate shopping but I’m going to go get some for myself today.”

As The Hill notes, former deputy secretary of Labor and one-time White House staffer Christoper Lu believes that Conway may have
    violated a federal regulation against using public office for private gain:

That rule states that an employee — meaning “any officer or employee of an agency, including a special Government employee” — shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations.”

There will certainly be debate as to whether this applies to Conway and other White House advisers. The rule says it applies to employees of an agency, which is defined as “an Executive department, a Government corporation, and an independent establishment.”

https://consumerist.com/2017/02/09/w...ivankas-stuff/

Lawyers are the last people to respect the spirit of the law, if ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conway Runs Out of Her Own Congressional GOP "Outreach Meeting"After they Dare to Ask her QUESTIONS!

Kelly Anne Conway in her outreach campaign to Republicans on the Hill wound up running away from them when they — OHMYGOD — asked her QUESTIONS!!
    Seems they’re not thrilled about having to take “so many calls” from their cons uents about the horrid Betsy deVos with no backup or support from the WH.

One of President Donald Trump’s top advisors went to Capitol Hill in hopes of reassuring uneasy Republican lawmakers about their role in the government — but the visits reportedly didn’t go so well.

Kellyanne Conway, one of Trump’s senior advisors, and Boris Epshteyn, who’s in charge of the surrogate team, met Monday morning with about 100 communications staffers for GOP senators, reported Politico.

The Trump administration claims the meetings ended with an ovation for Conway, but three sources told the website a very different story.

Conway boasted about the successful introduction of Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch last week, but the congressional staffers grilled her on the record number of calls their bosses had received about education secretary nominee Betsy DeVos.

“We said it would be nice to get some cover on this because we’re taking the heat on our own,” a communications director for one GOP senator told Politico. “But there was radio silence.”

Conway abruptly ended another meeting, where she dismissed the concerns of voters about DeVos, after a congressional staffer asked her about a “Saturday Night Live” sketch ridiculing White House press secretary Sean er.

The staffer asked Conway if she’d laughed at the sketch, the website reported, but a source said her face “turned to stone.”

A senior White House official told Politico that Conway did not comment on the SNL sketch and insisted that her face did not turn to stone.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017...-her-questions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of it, and their women are gorgeous, especially that one with the male co-host early in the mornings. She's almost flat chested, but, I want to see those little teacups so ing bad I could die. She is so smug and conceited---I'm in complete love with her.

Fox people make me nervous because they're such blatant ass kissers except for Shepard Smith. I know when Trump is wrong. I won't admit it aloud, but, I know. They'll put up the worse argument to the point that I get embarrassed for them and turn to another channel.
    CNN has been focused on nothing but Donald Trump for a year and a half. I don't recall one positive story about him there. Fox is the other side of the coin. The truth can in no way have such dichotomy. Now MSM has spun the concept of biased reporting to mean something good, that the facts are buried within the story but the narrative is part of an opinion piece and you should read and decide for yourself, only when you name your book "Why Trump Sucks" and list a bunch of stats then say "decide for yourself", you've decided for them already.

MSM is culpable, and they are in collusion. They need one another, this is why Meagan Kelly can go from hard right to hard left overnight. They are all in bed together and we're getting rotated in and out like Pizzagate kids.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN has been focused on nothing but Donald Trump for a year and a half. I don't recall one positive story about him there. Fox is the other side of the coin. The truth can in no way have such dichotomy. Now MSM has spun the concept of biased reporting to mean something good, that the facts are buried within the story but the narrative is part of an opinion piece and you should read and decide for yourself, only when you name your book "Why Trump Sucks" and list a bunch of stats then say "decide for yourself", you've decided for them already.

MSM is culpable, and they are in collusion. They need one another, this is why Meagan Kelly can go from hard right to hard left overnight. They are all in bed together and we're getting rotated in and out like Pizzagate kids.
    Sad, but, true. But don't say it out aloud again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor kelly Ann

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's adrift, Blake. She is still looking for a friend and a soft seat and found it at FOX and blurted that junk out before she gave it a second thought because she is mentally in crisis and looking for a mooring to tie her boat to. Her body language is indicative and it is extremely difficult to watch her now. I just turn the channel, or, look at the wall. She wants to do that job, but, she is not qualified, (((nor up to it.))) The guy they had (Jason Miller?) was his name was going to be the point man, but, he resigned due to some kind of cheating on his wife . I'm sure Conway volunteered eagerly to be the point "man" but, it's winding down into a death spiral. They need to fine a male to do it, a cut throat bas who relishes the assignment. Conway thought she'd relish it, but, it's too bloody for her. Let her stay in the WH and get a competent hit man. Priebus can't do it, he tried at first, but, went into full retreat after a week.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Chaffetz says KAC pimping Ivanka's junk is unacceptable. Probably won't go any further than that. Certainly not 8 Congressional committees and $Ms spent on investigations.

KAC proving to Trash that she'll take any beatings, say, do anything as a loyal soldier.

I wonder if Trash has grabbed her pussy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House: Kellyanne Conway 'counseled' for plugging Ivanka Trump line

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/09/news...and/index.html

Did pussy grabber in chief give her tongue lashing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House Staffer Kellyanne Conway Encourages People To “Go Buy Ivanka’s Stuff

In the wake of multiple stores dropping or de-emphasizing Ivanka Trump’s women’s clothing line, a senior White House official went on TV this morning to tell people to “Go out and buy Ivanka’s stuff.”

The First Daughter’s clothing line has been dropped in recent days by Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Belk. Yesterday, it was reported that TJ Maxx and Marshalls are removing Ivanka-branded signage and stocking these items alongside the rest of the women’s apparel.

Kellyanne Conway, a special adviser to the President and former manager of Trump’s election campaign, was on Fox and Friends this morning when the topic of Ivanka’s retail woes came up.

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff,” said Conway. “I hate shopping but I’m going to go get some for myself today.”

As The Hill notes, former deputy secretary of Labor and one-time White House staffer Christoper Lu believes that Conway may have
    violated a federal regulation against using public office for private gain:

That rule states that an employee — meaning “any officer or employee of an agency, including a special Government employee” — shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations.”

There will certainly be debate as to whether this applies to Conway and other White House advisers. The rule says it applies to employees of an agency, which is defined as “an Executive department, a Government corporation, and an independent establishment.”

https://consumerist.com/2017/02/09/w...ivankas-stuff/

Lawyers are the last people to respect the spirit of the law, if ever.

White trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps that is the way she is telling us "No mas." If she cannot do that job the way Trump wants it done then don't put yourself thru it. But, to do it the way he wants it done is terribly difficult unless you are fully vested and EAGER for that life. I just took it for granted that she'd been with Trump for oodles of years. Not so, she's relatively new. Maybe all she could do is get him there and she can't stand to look any more. Same with er? Maybe. If you can't do the wet work that Trump relishes, demands and takes pride in the scalps upon his tee pee lodge pole then walk away. There is a long line of people who will side him and never look back.
    Yeah...

I know a lot of people who enjoy being sucker punched.
    They are lining up now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump et al love it. They crave it. The circus got popular.
    And now he is president so anytime he needs attention they wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy they had (Jason Miller?) was his name was going to be the point man, but, he resigned due to some kind of cheating on his wife .
    lol pretends to detest "media" yet forms his opinions from said persons

what a sad contradictory sack of

those are dummies dummy! Bobby Peru's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lol pretends to detest "media" yet forms his opinions from said persons

what a sad contradictory sack of
    werent you for Hillary yet you detest Trump being a liar you hypocritical piece of ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump aide: ‘Sexist’ Jake Tapper used Kellyanne Conway as a ‘punching bag’ because she’s a woman

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/sexi...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iden y politics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kelly Anne punishes her daughter for dishing the family dirt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kelly Anne punishes her daughter for dishing the family dirt

wtf? disgusting if true

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    NGL it’s really weird how George Conway spends so much time trolling on twitter when his family is falling apart.

Thread Information