Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw that. This interview went on for 20 minutes.

A pure beatdown. The finishing blow was when he said we send reporters to the line of fire to cover these stories and then went on to show a collage of said reporters on the scene.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I saw that. This interview went on for 20 minutes.

A pure beatdown. The finishing blow was when he said we send reporters to the line of fire to cover these stories and then went on to show a collage of said reporters on the scene.
    & she knelt too. She knows CNN puts out Fake News and yet she disavowed that fact during the interview---and at Tapper's demand. She must accept the reality that these people do not want this President to succeed. They want him to fail. They want to execute a coup upon him. To extend an "olive branch" as Conway did during this interview is kneeling. And I'll again make the association with the Lakers here. Only when we finally woke up to the fact that Media did not mean us well, that they made every effort to talk us out of the '85 NBA le to sustain the status quo did we finally find our salvation. This was realized only because Magic broke the cord, as Trump has done. He broke the status quo of Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton on & on. When people around you do not want you to prosper, when they do not want you to succeed, then don't bed down with them. Kissing their ass, kneeling at their presence is not going to change their hate and conspiracy against (you). That's life. It's ugly, it's sad, but, it's the truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & she knelt too. She knows CNN puts out Fake News and yet she disavowed that fact during the interview---and at Tapper's demand. She must accept the reality that these people do not want this President to succeed. They want him to fail. They want to execute a coup upon him. To extend an "olive branch" as Conway did during this interview is kneeling. And I'll again make the association with the Lakers here. Only when we finally woke up to the fact that Media did not mean us well, that they made every effort to talk us out of the '85 NBA le to sustain the status quo did we finally find our salvation. This was realized only because Magic broke the cord, as Trump has done. He broke the status quo of Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton on & on. When people around you do not want you to prosper, when they do not want you to succeed, then don't bed down with them. Kissing their ass, kneeling at their presence is not going to change their hate and conspiracy against (you). That's life. It's ugly, it's sad, but, it's the truth.
    Then be upset at her, Cub.

She willingly accepted the status quo, got bent over and than thanked the jew for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is going to lose his battle with Fake News.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then be upset at her, Cub.

She willingly accepted the status quo, got bent over and than thanked the jew for it.
    Absolutely. Does she feel any better now that she knelt? No. She feels like . The kicker?......here's life:::had she held fast in the ranks she'd feel just as ty. That's why she went out there TO him, to find peace. (Fighting) with someone, be it your wife, your boss, the checker at the Safeway in order to rightfully defend yourself isn't pleasant, the end is just as tumultuous if you are right, or, wrong, if you win, or lose. That's life. She'll not find peace as long as she remains in the (ring).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is going to lose his battle with Fake News.
    That's what they said about his battle with Hillary.

He mopped the in' floor with her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conway is in over her head. They got her to quote exactly what they wanted.

"No, I don't think CNN is fake news."

Not as devastating as 6, but it's a dagger to be sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't care what they said about Hillary. I care what I say about Media.

Hillary is a player in a game. Media is a god that transcends the sport.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Conway is in over her head. They got her to quote exactly what they wanted.

"No, I don't think CNN is fake news."

Not as devastating as 6, but it's a dagger to be sure.
    Exactly. She knelt at their command. She wants (it) to end. She thought she could do this, fight every single day, but, she can't hold the line. And they knew it. You could see her since the start trying to keep up. Like I've alluded to in other posts they've had her on the ropes numerous times and she's wriggled off and survived. She did not survive during this interview. They got her.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't care what they said about Hillary. I care what I say about Media.

Hillary is a player in a game. Media is a god that transcends the sport.
    Obviously Trump is not going to extinguish that light, Blake. He's sated to have them come into his body so he can get a hold of them and bloody them. He's already taken his beatings, his lumps thru the years and now is his opportunity to inflict wounds, damage, vengeance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously Trump is not going to extinguish that light, Blake. He's sated to have them come into his body so he can get a hold of them and bloody them. He's already taken his beatings, his lumps thru the years and now is his opportunity to inflict wounds, damage, vengeance.
    That's just it, his mightiest punches are just glancing blows off of Media. He can't win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's just it, his mightiest punches are just glancing blows off of Media. He can't win.
    No, but, he can inflict bodily injury upon them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but, he can inflict bodily injury upon them.
    He can take out a few demons but the legion will heal quickly and will never die

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He can take out a few demons but the legion will heal quickly and will never die
    He's in the scrolls, Blake. And they know it. Trump put a branding iron to Media, marked them. Will they survive? Absolutely. But, they've been touched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's in the scrolls, Blake. And they know it. Trump put a branding iron to Media, marked them. Will they survive? Absolutely. But, they've been touched.
    He put a stake through a few demons, that's all.

He can't win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

By getting 2.8m votes less? What a beat down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He put a stake through a few demons, that's all.

He can't win.
    He already won, that's why they've come after him with wooden stakes & silver bullets.

He fully understands & grasps the concept of the boundless bromide:::{What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.} That clear vision of the death cycle is unflyblown truth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By getting 2.8m votes less? What a beat down.
    He didn't have to go to California.

Which reminds me, Splits:::are you doing your work on overturning that Electoral College thingy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't have to go to California.

Which reminds me, Splits:::are you doing your work on overturning that Electoral College thingy?
    And she didn't go to Texas

Yes. I left the country on 21 Jan. Enjoying my new digs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already won, that's why they've come after him with wooden stakes & silver bullets.

He fully understands & grasps the concept of the boundless bromide:::{What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.} That clear vision of the death cycle is unflyblown truth.
    He won a few battles. He can't win the war.

And him being a huge hypocrite with his unapologetic alternative facts only weakens his position against Media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was pretty savage

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He won a few battles. He can't win the war.

And him being a huge hypocrite with his unapologetic alternative facts only weakens his position against Media.
    I find nothing wrong with the concept.

Just because someone says something is fact doesn't make it so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find nothing wrong with the concept.

Just because someone says something is fact doesn't make it so.
    Rational minds can always disagree... But the underlying facts that opinions and ideas are based off shouldn't be disputed. You've got a murder scene. There are some undisputed facts... The body, the blood, the cause of death, etc... But even with those objective facts, different detectives could come to different conclusions without one of them being fake news.

A different opinions or spin isn't fake news. Could be misleading or dishonest, certainly. But there's no "spin" when you invent a bowling green massacre.

Basically now the detectives are wasting their time arguing what color the blood is.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-08-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And she didn't go to Texas

Yes. I left the country on 21 Jan. Enjoying my new digs

Safe bet here; no one misses you.

Thread Information