Page 101 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Journalists don't understand what dependent random variables are tbh.
    But they know what a narrative is. And they've been looping this one for months.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they know what a narrative is. And they've been looping this one for months.
    Shouldn't they be talking about it when he's under investigation from the FBI and has been for months?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't they be talking about it when he's under investigation from the FBI and has been for months?
    Sure, but after months have gone by, you would think they would have something by now. I'm not even thoroughly convinced that Guccifer 2.0 is Russian.

^That person wanted to make sure that people would think it's Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but after months have gone by, you would think they would have something by now. I'm not even thoroughly convinced that Guccifer 2.0 is Russian.
    Are they just not supposed to report an investigation into the president of the united states for treason? This deserves to be a continuing top story and I could give a if the GOP finds it inconvenient for getting their agenda enacted. They nominated a con-man to lead their party, now they have to deal with the consequences of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they just not supposed to report an investigation into the president of the united states for treason? This deserves to be a continuing top story and I could give a if the GOP finds it inconvenient for getting their agenda enacted. They nominated a con-man to lead their party, now they have to deal with the consequences of that.
    That's all good, but eventually they need to produce something -- anything.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media narrative also gave Orange Hitler no chance against Crooked Hitlery.

^And I firmly believed that one.
    What?

This caught more than the media by surprise.
    There were people who voted for Trump that were in shock. There were people within his organization that got it wrong. So you can't believe the media because they got the election wrong?

Honest to a God that is just horrible logic.
    Stick to the Democratic idiot from CNN that gave Hillary questions. Not trusting politicians that "news" organizations use for their commentary. FOX does the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

There were people who voted for Trump that were in shock. There were people within his organization that got it wrong. So you can't believe the media because they got the election wrong?

Stick to the Democratic idiot from CNN that gave Hillary questions. Not trusting politicians that "news" organizations use for their commentary. FOX does the same thing.

I already admitted that I believed it, too. When MSM is trying to "hard sell" me on something, I'm now going to be skeptical. I could be completely wrong, but I'll wait to be proven wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already admitted that I believed it, too. When MSM is trying to "hard sell" me on something, I'm now going to be skeptical. I could be completely wrong, but I'll wait to be proven wrong.
    What hard sell are they putting on? Are you watching Rachel Maddow or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

Addendum:

Chris Wallace is excellent on FOX. Today he shot huge holes in both Reince Preibus and the Freedom Cacus motives. Honest to God, I don't see how these Republicans are actually accepting TV interviews with him. I can see why Democrats stay away.

Imo you can find good journalism and reporters even on clearly slanted news organization networks/papers. No replacement for good tough questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What hard sell are they putting on? Are you watching Rachel Maddow or something?
    The whole Trump-Russia collusion conspira theory. Has this not been talked about every night on major networks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Addendum:

Chris Matthews is excellent on FOX. Today he shot huge holes in both Reince Preibus and the Freedom Cacus motives. Honest to God, I don't see how these Republicans are actually accepting TV interviews with him. I can see why Democrats stay away.

Imo you can find good journalism and reporters even on clearly slanted news organization networks/papers. No replacement for good tough questions.
    I think you meant Chris Wallace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Addendum:

Chris Matthews is excellent on FOX. Today he shot huge holes in both Reince Preibus and the Freedom Cacus motives. Honest to God, I don't see how these Republicans are actually accepting TV interviews with him. I can see why Democrats stay away.

Are you thinking of Chris Wallace? I ing love that guy. He was the only one to call Hillary on her no fly zone in Syria crap in the debates. I can't believe Trump never did, what a head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole Trump-Russia collusion conspira theory. Has this not been talked about every night on major networks?
    Conspiri theory? The one the FBI is investigating? LOL you trying to act like this is on par with Bush blowing up the towers or Ted Cruz's dad killing Kennedy,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you meant Chris Wallace.

Note the change.
    Yep.

I watched Chris Matthews last night on a press "pat their backs" dinner. Thought it was self congratulatory bs with some good stuff thrown in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you thinking of Chris Wallace? I ing love that guy. He was the only one to call Hillary on her no fly zone in Syria crap in the debates. I can't believe Trump never did, what a head.
    Yes.

I changed it as you guys caught it. I guess there is a time delay on edits as it shows up unedited.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media narrative also gave Orange Hitler no chance against Crooked Hitlery.

^And I firmly believed that one.
    No, they went with what polls said.

Everyone was wrong. Including the so call experts. Trump was a true anomaly. Even Trump and his people thought they were going to lose on election night.

The FBI conducting an investigation into possible Trump Russian ties is not some make believe. It's something that's happening. Cant play the media narrative there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiri theory? The one the FBI is investigating? LOL you trying to act like this is on par with Bush blowing up the towers or Ted Cruz's dad killing Kennedy,
    Well, I call it a theory/allegation until I see evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone was wrong. Including the so call experts. Trump was a true anomaly. Even Trump and his people thought they were going to lose on election now.
    Silver wasn't wrong. He had been talking for months about how vulnerable the Clinton firewall was to a slight polling error.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they went with what polls said.

Everyone was wrong. Including the so call experts. Trump was a true anomaly. Even Trump and his people thought they were going to lose on election now.

The FBI conducting an investigation into possible Trump Russian ties is not some make believe. It's something that's happening. Cant play the media narrative there.

It's been under investigation for months. Last weeks hearing wasn't a revelation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I call it a theory/allegation until I see evidence.
    No, you called it a conspiri theory even though it's something being actively investigated by the FBI. This isn't some random crap from Cosmored after he watched a few youtubes. Reporting on the biggest story in the world as it unfolds isn't pushing a conspiracy theory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver wasn't wrong. He had been talking for months about how vulnerable the Clinton firewall was to a slight polling error.
    Yeah he did talk about that but he also gave her like an 80% chance of winning the thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he did talk about that but he also gave her like an 80% chance of winning the thing.
    No he didn't. He had Clinton with a 67% chance of winning when he released his final projection the morning everyone went to the polls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been under investigation for months. Last weeks hearing wasn't a revelation.
    It wasn't?

Did you know the FBI was investigating Trump and Russia? If so you were the ony one. I was very surprised Comey said that.

People did not know he was under ivestigation on election night. That could have effected things, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't?

Did you know the FBI was investigating Trump and Russia? If so you were the ony one. I was very surprised Comey said that.

People did not know he was under ivestigation on election night. That could have effected things, imo.
    Yeah that was a of a revelation from Comey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.

I changed it as you guys caught it. I guess there is a time delay on edits as it shows up unedited.
    Wallace really grilled the out of Ryan too. Ryan kept talking about how Trumpcare was about freedom, and then Wallace said a 64 year old making $26,000 a year having her premiums go up from $1700 a year under Obamacare to $15,000 a year under Trumpcare wasn't freedom. I love watching Wallace, he always has hard hitting questions that cut right through all the political doublespeak his guests are always trying to spin.

Thread Information