Page 11 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NSA recorded evrything, and there were many more than just Flynn in Trash's entourage talking with Russians

sleep well, Trash fellators

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Talking to the Russian ambassador about a sitting president's sanctions?
    Are you fkn kidding? And close friend of his who is running for president. This is not a problem? An ex general who may have a job in the WH talking to the Russians about a sitting presidents plans... I guess it's not illegal so it's fine?

Trump should do what other presidents have done and succeeded at. Trump should have gone to the editors in chief and owners of said papers and told them it was a matter of National security that they not release this stuff now that he is president. . National Security. People's livelihood is on the line. Surely the press would relent.

I wonder why Trump did not plead his case to the press... hmmmm...
    What did Flynn say about the sanctions, be specific and provide a direct quote.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Flynn say about the sanctions, be specific provide and provide a direct quote.
    It does not matter what he said. The content involved the sanctions. We will eventually get to that when the rest of Trump's staff contacts are all in. , we might find out that Flynn will be prosecuted. You gotta wait though.

So you are OK with our president knowing his buddy lied to his VP? And you are okay that Trump only took action AFTER we find out? That's fine with you... This is one big bunch of liars.

The incompetence and backstabbing is utterly out of control. This is how our president does business. In over 4000 lawsuits in just a few years. Makes sense. This is not a team, it's a clusterfck among thieves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Iran still "officially on notice"?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump isn't afraid to fire people. Everyone is on notice. Trump holds his team to a high standard. Even if he did select you. All respect for him to do this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will probably say the bombs hate us because we are exceptional and America will prevail. Of course he will say that from the confines of his fortress inside the rockies while the rest of us get bombed back to eat era

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now some remember we have a 4th amendment?

Can you imagine if Podesta was eating pizza with the Russian ambassador? The 30 pages of charts with pointy lines that nobody reads... damn...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Is TSA in here defending treason and blasting leaks when TSA was pouncing on those leaks on Hillary during the election ?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is TSA in here defending treason and blasting leaks when TSA was pouncing on those leaks on Hillary during the election ?
    & that's me shoulder-to-shoulder with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about treason, and honestly, the leaks, if true, are alarming. Not because we shouldn't know (and I find the Snowden leaks way more utilitarian as far as airing the govt dirt), but because the people that mean us harm are listening too.

But that should also apply to any alleged intelligence officials leaking via any route. When you're cheering for an alleged whistleblower leaking blue, but then play the felony card when another leaks red, your ass is showing, tbh...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't know about treason, and honestly, the leaks, if true, are alarming. Not because we shouldn't know (and I find the Snowden leaks way more utilitarian as far as airing the govt dirt), but because the people that mean us harm are listening too.

But that should also apply to any alleged intelligence officials leaking via any route. When you're cheering for an alleged whistleblower leaking blue, but then play the felony card when another leaks red, your ass is showing, tbh...
    Its treason to undermine a previous administration while they are currently in office. These leaks would not have come if Trump didn't taunt the intelligence community. That was his ass showing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

his go to move is scoreboard no matter what the issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA in here quoting Greenwald every day during the Podesta and Hillary leaks, now wants leakers prosecuted. Talk about unprincipled and blindly partisan. What a sack of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA in here quoting Greenwald every day during the Podesta and Hillary leaks, now wants leakers prosecuted. Talk about unprincipled and blindly partisan. What a sack of .
    smh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That boy Donnie quite unhinged this morning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As were most lib s here wanting to go to war with Russia for leaking on Shillary Clintler. And now the same re s are praising the leakers

Hypocritical gots

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    As were most lib s here wanting to go to war with Russia for leaking on Shillary Clintler. And now the same re s are praising the leakers

Hypocritical gots
    You must be ing stupid because it turns out those Russian accusations about being connected with Trump were true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump is making these papers widely read.
    They have the resources to dig right into his scalp.
    So in a way, we got entertainment, and that's what the man is about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crooked Hillary!

Benghazi!

Trash and his team caught committing treason? Unfair!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be ing stupid because it turns out those Russian accusations about being connected with Trump were true.
    And you must be a re be ause it was never proven it was the russians. Most intelligence experts concluded the DNC were leaks. Yet you wanted to punish the Russian govenment for it because CNN and WaPo told you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We don't know the leaks came from intelligence staff independent of Trump. The DOJ told Trump AND staff about Flynn. Flynn already had enemies in his own camp in intelligence. There are at least two high Trump appointments in intelligence that wanted Flynn out. Mattis and Tilllerson have been named as thinking the appointment of Flynn was a big mistake. The were apparently trying to keep Flynn out of meetings for not vetting his staff for National Security and other problems.

Will await TSA flow chart then...

* crinkle trash *
    Last edited by pgardn; 02-15-2017 at 08:06 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And you must be a re be ause it was never proven it was the russians. Most intelligence experts concluded the DNC were leaks. Yet you wanted to punish the Russian govenment for it because CNN and WaPo told you
    Actually Russia said it was them. Keep watching fox news you dunce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey lets see what greenwald thinks about thi

IT IS, OF COURSE, bizarre to watch this principle now so widely celebrated. Over the last eight years, President Obama implemented the most vindictive and aggressive war on whistleblowers in all of U.S. history. As Leonard Downie, one of the editors at the Washington Post during the Watergate investigation, put it in a special report: “The [Obama] administration’s war on leaks and other efforts to control information are the most aggressive I’ve seen since the Nixon administration.”

hypocritical es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually Russia said it was them. l
    Oh do please provide a link to this

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

his go to move is scoreboard no matter what the issue

This mother er isn't long for the world. Pence and the rest of his Repug buddies are waiting with bullwhips to drive his ass out.

Thread Information