My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy why are you engaging with him about Hillary as if that has anything to do with the matter at hand.

His whataboutism is mindlessly stupid sure but it is still whataboutism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh whataboutism.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Darrin so shook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the core.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    RandomGuy why are you engaging with him about Hillary as if that has anything to do with the matter at hand.

The Clinton campaign funded dossier that was unverified when heavily relied upon to secure a FISA warrant on Carter Page has “nothing to do with the matter at hand”.

this whataboutism fail is almost as bad as RandomGuy crying Hillary whataboutism while in a thread led FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What’s up my

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said he’d wrap it up in two weeks. Why do you keep repeating that and @‘ng me?
    You said that it was wrapping up.

What is your definition of that word? What is your timeframe for it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would the act of setting up a meeting with a known Russian spy be considered colluding with Russia?
    I will stick to criminality. If it's connected to some crime, it could be a crime.

Do you think anyone on his campaign colluded with Russia? If so, who? Be specific. And no innuendo.
    I'll stick to criminality. IMO, Manafort and Gates almost certainly were working as agents for foreign governments, one of them being Russia. Their money issues pretty much dictate that. I suspect Stone had much more contact with Assange than he let on. Whether that extends to the Russians I think stole the emails, I don't know.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You said that it was wrapping up.

What is your definition of that word? What is your timeframe for it?
    For the length it’s already gone on wrapping up to me is a few months.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I will stick to criminality. If it's connected to some crime, it could be a crime.
    I didn’t ask you if it was a crime nor did I say collusion was a crime. Would the act of setting up a meeting with a known Russian spy be considered colluding with Russia?

I'll stick to criminality. IMO, Manafort and Gates almost certainly were working as agents for foreign governments, one of them being Russia. Their money issues pretty much dictate that.
    Do any of the charges against them have anything to do with the election yes or no?

I suspect Stone had much more contact with Assange than he let on. Whether that extends to the Russians I think stole the emails, I don't know.
    Sticking with your criminality, what crime did Stone commit if he had more contact with Assange than he let on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clinton campaign funded dossier that was unverified when heavily relied upon to secure a FISA warrant on Carter Page has “nothing to do with the matter at hand”.

this whataboutism fail is almost as bad as RandomGuy crying Hillary whataboutism while in a thread led FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation
    What would be the standards to renew the warrant?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn’t ask you if it was a crime nor did I say collusion was a crime. Would the act of setting up a meeting with a known Russian spy be considered colluding with Russia?
    Could be. If you want to bring charges against Simpson, make your case.

Do any of the charges against them have anything to do with the election yes or no?
    Yes, since some of the crimes were taking place during the campaign.

Sticking with your criminality, what crime did Stone commit if he had more contact with Assange than he let on?
    Likely conspiracy concerning several violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and possibly others. Would have to look tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Trump aide interviewed by Mueller explains why the president should fear the special counsel:

‘My advice is stay away’

“Michael Caputo has a lot to say about that and how the special counsel’s investigation compares with the house and senate probes.”

Caputo likened the interview to “a proctology appointment with a very large-handed doctor.”

“Now that you’ve had a little bit of time to reflect on the experience, do you think the president should be worried?” Cooper asked.

“I think the president shouldn’t go anywhere near this, I think it’s, in a lot of ways, a trap,”

Caputo argued.

“My advice, after being through it, is stay away.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/ex-...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"During one recent media interview on Comey’s book tour he acknowledged storing FBI files in his home in a locked safe. However, Comey said because they were copies of original FBI do ents, he believed it was permissible.

Federal laws stipulating the handling of classified evidence clearly stipulates the opposite."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "according to high-ranking FBI officials"

"sources said"

"One high-ranking FBI official questioned"

"sources said"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truepundit is legit. I wouldn't steer you wrong

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Donations to the Clinton foundation for preferred governmental actions are conflicts of interest. The Wile E. Coyote posse can't harp on that without drawing attention to the fact that Trumps corruption and conflicts of interest are more direct and of a scope that dwarfs their wettest dreams about the non-existant Clinton foundation corruption.

It is ing hilarious as all , to watch their mental gears grind to a halt when they realize that their propaganda kool aid about the Clinton foundation exposes their Dear Leader to the same charge.

Once they figure that out, they run away from that as fast as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps they thought the golden showers story wouldn’t pass the smell test. And, the Access Hollywood video was still being played on a loop. It still blows my mind that she lost after that.

But, hey, 17 intelligence agencies tho. I think she said that at least 5 times.
    You haven't watched Trumps response when asked about the pee pee tape, yet have you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Trump colluded with the Russians? If so, how? Be specific. And no innuendo.
    Trump directly, no. I find it highly likely he knew about the efforts of his staff, given his moronic "Russia, if you're listening" remarks that pretty much revealed his mens rea.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is desperately afraid of something in Michael Cohen's files—and it's not Stormy Daniels

Trump paid Cohen “$460,000 or $470,000” at a rate of $35,000 a month.

While, according to Giuliani, Cohen was “doing no work” for Trump.

In addition, Donald Trump’s campaign has already
    paid out at least $288,000 to Cohen to cover his legal expenses.

So Donald Trump has

paid Michael Cohen over $750,000 since the campaign ended—for nothing.

Which suggests this is a very big nothing. So big in fact, that Trump won’t talk about it to his own attorneys.

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

NYT's Michael Schmidt: Trump lawyers are nervous about the New York case because neither Trump nor Cohen will say what they think is in the papers taken in the raids of Cohen's home, hotel, and office.

#BREAKING
    9:10 PM - May 2, 2018

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/statu..._site=dailykos

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/5/3/1761670/-Trump-is-desperately-afraid-of-something-in-Michael-Cohen-s-files-and-it-s-not-Stormy-Daniels?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donations to the Clinton foundation for preferred governmental actions are conflicts of interest. The Wile E. Coyote posse can't harp on that without drawing attention to the fact that Trumps corruption and conflicts of interest are more direct and of a scope that dwarfs their wettest dreams about the non-existant Clinton foundation corruption.

It is ing hilarious as all , to watch their mental gears grind to a halt when they realize that their propaganda kool aid about the Clinton foundation exposes their Dear Leader to the same charge.

Once they figure that out, they run away from that as fast as possible.
    They already know and just dissemble.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^nothing to do with the campaign

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^nothing to do with the campaign
    According to you, the manager of a campaign actually has nothing to do with the campaign.

lol

Thread Information