My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The illicit acts implicated #Obama national security apparatus, including Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Powers, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Baker, Page & Strzok. This is why Rice is writing herself CYA emails on the day Trump takes the oath of office; Rice's CYA email points to #Obama.
    -Barnes

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Explain your "bending over backwards" conspiracy theory please.
    The tweet says, if the purpose of the FBI was to hurt Trump, those connections would have been leaked in October instead of after the election. They were not leaked until after the election. Lordy!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Perhaps there were no dubious connections.
    Or perhaps you are a partisan liar with no takes ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA

Chris posting tweets without reading them or even having context.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack Posebiec getting on on his own twitter timeline for the comment.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

dumbest ing criminals

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps there were no dubious connections.
    Except everything that's been revealed since then, that you guys have procedural complaints about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It wasn't a revelation that she was in the FBI, as I already mentioned that yesterday dummy The revelation is her connection with Mueller. God you people are so dense and then jump to declare victory.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It wasn't a revelation that she was in the FBI, as I already mentioned that yesterday dummy The revelation is her connection with Mueller. God you people are so dense and then jump to declare victory.
    Dude was the Director of the FBI for 12 years, including Rangappa's entire time there. You didn't think there would be a connection there?

REVELATION HE SHOOK HER HAND WHEN SHE JOINED THE FBI CONNECTION CONNECTION THIS IS AWKWARD ALT-RIGHT TWITTER REVELATION

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was the Director of the FBI for 12 years, including Rangappa's entire time there. You didn't think there would be a connection there?

REVELATION HE SHOOK HER HAND WHEN SHE JOINED THE FBI CONNECTION CONNECTION THIS IS AWKWARD ALT-RIGHT TWITTER REVELATION
    White knighting for deep state propagandists because DRUMPF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    White knighting for deep state propagandists because DRUMPF
    No, I would on anyone who tried to pass of an induction photo as a connection revelation.

But since it's you and Posebiec, it's a damn riot.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Chris hates FBI agents because they probably can do long division

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Declassified

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris hates FBI agents because they probably can do long division
    It doesn't take an FBI agent to figure out an induction photo isn't evidence of a conspiracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former federal prosecutor has advice for Roger Stone: ‘Start thinking about what’s going to happen when you get charged’

Two of Roger Stone’s close associates have
    now been subpoenaed and asked to talk about the notorious operative’s work on the 2016 campaign.

Stone himself is still going on cable to deny everything

he now says the DNC hack
    he’s accused of knowing about through Russian hackers never even happened.

What does it mean that Stone himself has not yet been called to speak with special prosecutor Robert Mueller?

Nothing good, said two attorneys who went on MSNBC as legal analysts.

“It’s evidence of a methodical approach by Mueller and his prosecutors,” said attorney Lisa Green. “You want to gather a lot of evidence and work up the chain.”

The Stone matter is at the heart of the original intent, Hill said.

Former U.S. Associate Attorney Daniel Goldman who worked in the Southern District of New York office, offered his advice to Stone.

“You need to start thinking about what’s going to happen when you get charged,” he said.

The fact that Stone has not been called while his associates have is an indicator that Stone may simply be indicted before he’s even interviewed

, Goldman said.

“You don’t want to be the last person they speak to,”

he said, telling Stone to go to Mueller and come clean lest they reach out to him right before indictment or,

“they don’t reach out to you, they just charge you.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/former-federal-prosecutor-advice-roger-stone-start-thinking-whats-going-happen-get-charged/

Stone has been a Repug nasty, dirty, -stain-on-America trickster for decades. It would hilarious to see him prison, finally.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kushners Near Deal With Qatar-Linked Company for Troubled Tower

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/n...r-666-5th.html
    Michael Cohen’s lawyer also works as a lobbyist for Qatar

The ties to Qatar keep multiplying.

https://thinkprogress.org/michael-cohen-lawyer-also-works-as-a-lobbyist-for-qatar-c62433bf6315/

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The smell of Trump's panic this morning is lovely

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The smell of Trump's panic this morning is lovely

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NRA is Holding the Smoking Gun that Connects Trump to Russia

the NRA was hosting an exhibit for a Russian arms manufacturing company. This revelation would raise the eyebrows of anyone concerned with the influence Russia is having on our electoral politics.

Russia wasn’t trying to establish an independent relationship with the Trump Administration. They already had a working relationship with the Trump family through business ties and corporate ventures.

When emails surfaced showing that Russian adversaries were attempting to set up a back channel with the Trump Administration through the NRA, the goal was to take a pre-exiting GOP-Russian political back-channel and connect it to the Trump Administration.

The NRA hosted TulAmmo because it was a way to connect the Trump Administration, the GOP, the NRA, and Russia under one roof. As under this roof, Trump, Pence, sanctioned Russian en ies, members of the GOP, and members of the NRA could come together to exchange intelligence, negotiate agreements, and bypass sanctions. Under this roof, Russia and the GOP could connect with the Trump Administration to advance their federal agenda — despite the illegalities of doing so.

2015: The NRA & Russia Continue to Collaborate Post-Sanctions

In 2015, a year after Rostec and Rogozin were placed on sanctions, photos emerged showing prominent members of the NRA and the GOP meeting with the recently sanctioned Dmitri Rogozin and a number of other Russian adversaries in Moscow.

https://twitter.com/scottmstedman/status/932330052888379392/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium .com%2Fmedia%2F6ba22020cc85a9418ce445510bf04893%3F postId%3Dbdf6d2e04e2d

The GOP and the NRA Send Go-Betweens to Moscow

The most prominent political figures that agreed to fly to Moscow to meet with Rogozin and members of his network were former NRA presidents Pete Brownell and David Keene, as well as NRA spokesperson and GOP operative Sheriff David A. Clarke.

But His Emails!: 2016 and Two Attempts to Establish a Trump-Russia Back-Channel

In 2017, two emails from 2016 surfaced that showed at least as many attempts were made to connect Russia to the Trump Administration through the NRA.

The New York Times reported that “a deputy governor of the Russian central bank and key figure in Mr. Putin’s United Russia party, was instructed to make contact with the Trump campaign.”

This deputy governor was Alexander Torshin. A second email was sent directly from the NRA to the Trump campaign through Maria Butina’s business partner and former head of the NRA, Paul Erickson.

Email 1: Rick Clay’s “Backdoor Overture and Invite”

Email 2: Paul Erickson’s “Kremlin Connection”

Despite Mueller’s investigation into the ties between the Trump Campaign and the sanctions placed on Russia by the US Treasury Department, though, the NRA\GOP channel that connects Trump and Russia remains open.

Not only does it remain open, but it grows stronger. It also grows more careless.

The NRA’s Reckless Invitation Provides an Opportunity for Action

The inclusion of TulAmmo at the NRA’s 2018 Annual Convention, and the attendance of Russia state operative Alexey Solovov signals that the NRA, the GOP, and the Trump administration are still serving as a coordinated network working together to shift political behavior in the United States through Congress and the White House.

This relationship also signals that the attempts made by the GOP and the NRA to connect their pre-established political back channels to the Trump Administration were successful, and all targeted en ies are complying with requests.

An investigation should also be launched into the financial relationship between the NRA’s Golden Ring of Freedom Club and the Trump Administration’s America First Action SuperPAC.

Special attention should be placed on the relationship between David A. Clarke, Joe Gregory, and Aleksander Torshin.

If money is flowing from sanctioned Russian en ies, through the NRA’s Golden Ring of Freedom Club and into the pockets of the Trump Administration

Finally, there are many plays that the Russians may be paying into through the GOP and the NRA. There is evidence that

one of the most significant pay for play scandals involves the White House’s position on gun control policy via Donald Trump himself.

Prior to forming a relationship with the NRA, Donald Trump was known to be pro-gun control. His position changed during his bid for the Presidency.

https://medium.com/@SIIPCampaigns/th...a-bdf6d2e04e2d

I was wrong.

I thought Repugs, years ago, were enamored of, and praising autocrat, murderer, man-spreading WHITE Pootin to disrespect, insult Democrat leg-crossing BLACK Obama.

It seems like Pootin has been compromising into treason both the hyper-patriot NRA and Repugs for many years, totally independent of Obama.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Now TSA says Clapper bad again

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Roger stone preparing to be indicted

Thread Information