Page 14 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824641145141014 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "leaks of classified information by current and former government employees"

they didn't think this request through very well. The FBI already said there was no wrongdoing or illicit ties concerning Flynn. Grassley/Feinstein are just going to expose the intelligence leakers and lose allies they had inside the IC community. Trump will thank them for helping him drain the swamp.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "leaks of classified information by current and former government employees"

they didn't think this request through very well. The FBI already said there was no wrongdoing or illicit ties concerning Flynn. Grassley/Feinstein are just going to expose the intelligence leakers and lose allies they had inside the IC community. Trump will thank them for helping him drain the swamp.
    uhhh, well, what the . let'em look anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you claiming a leak that resulted from a phishing scheme and a leak from the intelligence community directly to the press are comparable?
    You claimed FBIAnon was a legit FBI source... what am I missing?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chaffetz wants IG to go after leakers, not traitorous Repugs compromised by Russia

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I would love for the Russian/conspiracy story to be true but I dont think it is.

Its the same with the Clinton "secret/private server".

Remember. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Hillary doesnt know how to use a desktop computer. The entire Trump campaign was a giant cluster- . They couldnt pull of a conspiracy if they wanted to.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love for the Russian/conspiracy story to be true but I dont think it is.

Its the same with the Clinton "secret/private server".

Remember. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Hillary doesnt know how to use a desktop computer. The entire Trump campaign was a giant cluster- . They couldnt pull off a conspiracy if they wanted to.
    Everything is so damn sloppy so far.

The bolded... exactly.
    There is some pseudo aura that surrounds Trump, because he won, Not because of who he is. This is ST, so every win, and every loss, must be explained in the most fanciful way possible. We may just have a hugely incompetent leader.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The bolded... exactly.
    There is some pseudo aura that surrounds Trump, because he won, Not because of who he is. This is ST, so every win, and every loss, must be explained in the most fanciful way possible. We may just have a hugely incompetent leader.
    He's us, garden, or, at least (me)...he'd fit right in here. He's all about "every win"--- , I taught SF all about "every win"---all about the count. I brought you ers with me. You still don't get it, but, you're closer. I got you away from your parochial limitations and showed you what "every win" means. The difference twixt Trump & me? I take "every loss" with me. Taught you fellows that as well, right out the wells of my eyes in a shed of tears. Trump? He keeps his losses close, always inside the wire.

That chef, the one that walked out on Trump, the one Trump is suing his ass for it. Came out again this week with the pipe of piece. "No." You're gonna be taught a lesson. And you'll be a better for it. Lighter in the wallet, yes, but, learned.

D.J. Trump

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

The bolded... exactly.
    Right.

And they can be grossly incompetent or sinister/strategic. Not both.

Youre telling me they went through three campaign managers from June through October all while colluding with the Russians? Give me a break. They cant even figure out if Flynn was fired or quit. They proposed a 20% Mexico tariff and back-tracked three hours later. They tried to play tough on the "One China" policy and folded like tortillas before the end of the month.

Now that doesnt mean I rule out the Russians having dirt/power over Trump. At this point Putin seems to be the only person on the planet Trump hasnt thrown under the bus. Best case scenario is he's so thin skinned and stubborn he doesnt want to say anything about a guy who said something nice about him and wants to give the middle finger to everyone telling him to denounce Russia. Worst case scenario is he owes a ton of money to a bunch of Russians and is hoping to maybe have it forgiven.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were the Trash people also in contact during/after the campaign with "senior people" in UK, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Mexico?

or was it JUST Russia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They tried to play tough on the "One China" policy and folded like tortillas before the end of the month.
    China Awards Trump Valuable New Trademark

February 15, 2017 10:09 AM Associated Press

SHANGHAI — China has awarded President Donald Trump a valuable new trademark. The win comes after a 10-year dispute and raises a host of ethical questions about the president's foreign intellectual property.

China's Trademark Office posted the registration of Trump's new mark, which became official Feb. 14, to its website Wednesday. It gives Trump the right to use his name for building construction services in China through 2027.

I'm sure after 10 years, this is purely coincidental.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're FIRED!

Trump’s defense chief Mattis: ‘Very little doubt’ that Russia interferes with elections

U.S President Donald Trump’s defense secretary on Thursday said he did not see the conditions for military collaboration with Russia, in a blow to Moscow’s hopes for repairing ties with the United States following Trump’s election.

“We are not in a position right now to collaborate on a military level. But our political leaders will engage and try to find common ground,”

Mattis told reporters after talks at NATO headquarters in Brussels.

Asked whether he believed that Russia interfered in U.S. presidential elections, Mattis said:

“Right now, I would just say there’s very little doubt that they have either interfered or they have attempted to interfere in a number of elections in the democracies.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trum...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's us, garden, or, at least (me)...he'd fit right in here. He's all about "every win"--- , I taught SF all about "every win"---all about the count. I brought you ers with me. You still don't get it, but, you're closer. I got you away from your parochial limitations and showed you what "every win" means. The difference twixt Trump & me? I take "every loss" with me. Taught you fellows that as well, right out the wells of my eyes in a shed of tears. Trump? He keeps his losses close, always inside the wire.

That chef, the one that walked out on Trump, the one Trump is suing his ass for it. Came out again this week with the pipe of piece. "No." You're gonna be taught a lesson. And you'll be a better for it. Lighter in the wallet, yes, but, learned.

D.J. Trump
    Ahhhh

Here is where "your" type get into huge trouble imo:

The scoreboard is off. W and Ls are now subjective. There is a job to be done in which some outcomes can only be Ls as viewed by the ignorant. Others will understand there is no good outcome and no good answer for some situations. This is not a binary world. If you want your world to be yes/no, W/L, good luck with the rest of your journey. You have made things very easy on yourself, but at the same time, impossible.

Thats my take.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian spy ship spotted closer to US, near Navy submarine base

The Russian spy ship Viktor Leonov on Wednesday morning was spotted 40 miles closer to the U.S. -- and not far from a Navy submarine base in Connecticut, a U.S. official told Fox News

The ship was spotted 30 miles south of Groton, Conn., but it remained in international waters. The U.S. territorial boundary extends 12 miles from the coast.

A pair of Russian Su-24 jets pass within close proximity of the guided-missile destroyer USS Porter in an aggressive action taken by Russia on Friday. (U.S. Navy)

The Russian spy ship was currently “loitering” in the water, the U.S. official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/15/russian-spy-ship-spotted-30-miles-south-connecticut.html

Pootin warning US not to with his precious BoyToy Trash?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're FIRED!

Trump’s defense chief Mattis: ‘Very little doubt’ that Russia interferes with elections

U.S President Donald Trump’s defense secretary on Thursday said he did not see the conditions for military collaboration with Russia, in a blow to Moscow’s hopes for repairing ties with the United States following Trump’s election.

“We are not in a position right now to collaborate on a military level. But our political leaders will engage and try to find common ground,”

Mattis told reporters after talks at NATO headquarters in Brussels.

Asked whether he believed that Russia interfered in U.S. presidential elections, Mattis said:

“Right now, I would just say there’s very little doubt that they have either interfered or they have attempted to interfere in a number of elections in the democracies.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trum...e+Raw+Story%29

This is one man who is clearly fine with "leaks" bringing down Flynn. So if anyone thinks the leaks must have come from intelligence, not necessarily. Trump has put together a group of liars and backstabbers... Me first people. This is why many Republicans are circling like buzzards. The election is over, it's time to do a job. Doing a job will lead to massive carnage for this group of blowhards led by a blowhard. So sad!

Luckily the country can still function. But the gaps are there, and power will flow into them. Lots of rearranging of power. The financial sector looks elated at the mess until the mess gets beyond their immediate gains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian spy ship spotted closer to US, near Navy submarine base

The Russian spy ship Viktor Leonov on Wednesday morning was spotted 40 miles closer to the U.S. -- and not far from a Navy submarine base in Connecticut, a U.S. official told Fox News

The ship was spotted 30 miles south of Groton, Conn., but it remained in international waters. The U.S. territorial boundary extends 12 miles from the coast.

A pair of Russian Su-24 jets pass within close proximity of the guided-missile destroyer USS Porter in an aggressive action taken by Russia on Friday. (U.S. Navy)

The Russian spy ship was currently “loitering” in the water, the U.S. official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/15/russian-spy-ship-spotted-30-miles-south-connecticut.html

Pootin warning US not to with his precious BoyToy Trash?

My son's stationed on the Eisenhower (CVN 69 - Carrier); spent from June to December in the Persian Gulf; then back to port in Norfolk. After all the sailors got some leave; Went back out for three weeks, spent loitering in the Atlantic relatively near our own shores; back in now for just a few days and headed back out without a specific destination. Much more active than its been in the past when not specifically deployed on a mission.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one man who is clearly fine with "leaks" bringing down Flynn.
    Flynn is nuts, made LOTS of enemies, got fired from his last govt job as DIA, now canned again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian Government Asks Propaganda Outlets to Cut Back on Pro-Trump Content

According to reporting from Bloomberg Politics, the Russian government has asked their state-owned outlets not to put out as much pro-Donald Trump content.

The reason for the cut-back is multifaceted. For one, the Kremlin reportedly now fears Trump may not be as friendly to Russia as they first thought, after Trump began tweeting out anti-Russia sentiments. “The fate of Russia-American relations is much less predictable than it was just a few weeks ago,” one Russian journalist told Bloomberg.

The Kremlin publicly argues the Russian people simply aren’t that interested in the current “wall-to-wall coverage” of the Trump transition. At the moment, Russian television mentions Trump more often daily than Vladimir Putin himself.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/russian-g...trump-content/

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...trump-coverage

This if pro-forma bull .

Trash trying to downplay his obeisance to, puppetry under Pootin by making a few innocuous "negative" comments, aided by Rexxon Tillerson doing the same.

As soon if, or IF whenever, the "opposition" press and Dems lay off the Trash's Russian corruption, Trash and Tillerson will be 100% pro-Russian in under-the-table acts, if not verbally.

They've both probably told Pootin how they have to "go negative" for the time being.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-16-2017 at 01:23 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is one man who is clearly fine with "leaks" bringing down Flynn. So if anyone thinks the leaks must have come from intelligence, not necessarily. Trump has put together a group of liars and backstabbers... Me first people. This is why many Republicans are circling like buzzards. The election is over, it's time to do a job. Doing a job will lead to massive carnage for this group of blowhards led by a blowhard. So sad!

Luckily the country can still function. But the gaps are there, and power will flow into them. Lots of rearranging of power. The financial sector looks elated at the mess until the mess gets beyond their immediate gains.
    Flynn had threatened to expose the details of the Iran deal, could have been Ben Rhodes leaking info to the press.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Flynn had threatened to expose the details of the Iran deal, could have been Ben Rhodes leaking info to the press.
    wut?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got that info from 4chan. Stop questioning it, peasant.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He got that info from 4chan. Stop questioning it, peasant.
    wut?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hypocritical gots
    Obama Adviser Tied to Hamas Meetings Resigns

By Glenn Kessler
    An informal Middle East adviser to Sen. Barack Obama's campaign resigned Friday after a newspaper reported on his regular meetings with members of the Hamas militant group.
    Rob Malley said he wanted to stop being a distraction for the campaign after facing attacks from the blogosphere for months for allegedly being anti-Israel, a charge he denies. Malley is a former National Security Council aide to President Bill Clinton who is now with the International Crisis Group, a nonpartisan conflict-resolution think tank.
    Malley's departure comes at a sensitive time for Obama, who appears to be nearing the Democratic nomination but has struggled to win the support of Jewish and pro-Israel voters. Hamas, which won Palestinian legislative elections in 2006, refuses to recognize Israel and is dedicated to its destruction.
    In reporting analytic reports he wrote for ICG, Malley would interview Hamas officials, as well as Israeli, American, European and other Palestinian officials. The reports, which made clear he had met with Hamas, feature recommendations for key players in the peace process. Malley said he informed the State Department before he met with Hamas and then briefed State afterwards on what he had learned.
    "To do my job, I have to meet with savory and unsavory people," he said.
    But Malley said that after he fielded a call this morning from the Times of London, which asked about the Hamas meetings, he decided he had had enough. "This was a distraction for me; this was a distraction for them," he said Friday night. "It is absurd, but that is what this campaign is about."
    Malley decribed himself as an informal adviser who disagrees with Obama "on many things" regarding the Middle East, but he knew a lot of people in the Illinois senator's campaign and so from "time to time would offer advice they were free to disregard."
    "Mr. Malley has, like hundreds of other experts, provided informal advice to the campaign," said Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor. "He has no formal role in the campaign and he will not play any role in the future."

By Post Editor | May 9, 2008; 10:17 PM ET

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/...-hamas-me.html

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "To do my job, I have to meet with savory and unsavory people," he said.
    Seems like a reasonable explanation to me. How does this compare with Flynn's situation? (Aside from the outrage and his resignation)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "How does this compare with Flynn's situation?"

It's not only Flynn. It's Russian oligarchs keeping indebted Trash org afloat with loans.

It's several of Trash's team, advisors, associates who were in contact with Russians during, after the election.

Why Russia specifically, and why not all of USA's major allies?

Flynn gone is only the beginning, not the end.

Thread Information