My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because, if trumps answers are contradicting muellers evidence

trump will be guilty of perjury

i know that means nothing to you though
    But Rudy didn't need to say it if it's already sworn testimony. Are you re ed?

Rudy's recollection of a sworn testimony isn't new evidence..

Stick to your day job

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stick to your day job

Ok - somewhere - we are not communicating - I will simplify it for you;

1) Cohen was busted for saying (lying) that the Trump Moscow tower talks only went on until January 2016.
    2) The lie that he told - contradicted evidence - and Cohen changed his answer and stated that the talks went on until June 2016.

3) Rudy just said that Trumps testimony - states - that the Trump Moscow tower talks went on until NOVEMBER 2016 - right up to election time.
    4) Why are Trump and Cohens testimonies different?

5) The candidate was lying to the American people and saying no deals in Russia, no deals that might happen, no deals that will ever happen, etc..
    6) The Russians knew Trump was lying about this - and could use this info to blackmail/threaten Trump

If Mueller has evidence on Cohens testimony (through all the tapes/electronic devices/paperwork) that they recovered in Cohens office/residence
    and it is different than Trumps answers then Trump perjured himself.

I am sure Mueller already knows about Trumps perjury - but Mueller doesn't leak - so this Julie-Yanni blunder is the first we have heard that the talks went on all the way until the election (I am more than sure that the talks actually are still ongoing - as evidence by Helsinki and Argentina where Trump basically fellated Putin - in secret - and in front of the world)

Rudy's interview might not be new evidence to Mueller - but it is new public evidence that the Moscow tower talks went farther than had previously been revealed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stick to your day job
    Pretty confident he is. I have started skipping over his post as well. Grouped him with the likes of Boots and randomguy tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Trash-defending suckers gonna get crushed when Mueller / SDNY bring down Trash and his mafiya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I would not be surprised a bit if the conviction of Flynn is overturned, because of the Justice Department and FBI's misconduct -- and that in fact, we go potentially all the way to the Supreme Court, with new protections -- when the FBI and the Department of Justice lies to someone and tricks them into making statements, and then charges them with a lie they entrapped them in. ... This kind of conduct we haven't seen in a long time."

Wonder if Issa would be surprised if it isn't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Trash-defending suckers gonna get crushed when Mueller / SDNY bring down Trash and his mafiya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok - somewhere - we are not communicating - I will simplify it for you;

1) Cohen was busted for saying (lying) that the Trump Moscow tower talks only went on until January 2016.
    2) The lie that he told - contradicted evidence - and Cohen changed his answer and stated that the talks went on until June 2016.

3) Rudy just said that Trumps testimony - states - that the Trump Moscow tower talks went on until NOVEMBER 2016 - right up to election time.
    4) Why are Trump and Cohens testimonies different?

5) The candidate was lying to the American people and saying no deals in Russia, no deals that might happen, no deals that will ever happen, etc..
    6) The Russians knew Trump was lying about this - and could use this info to blackmail/threaten Trump

If Mueller has evidence on Cohens testimony (through all the tapes/electronic devices/paperwork) that they recovered in Cohens office/residence
    and it is different than Trumps answers then Trump perjured himself.

I am sure Mueller already knows about Trumps perjury - but Mueller doesn't leak - so this Julie-Yanni blunder is the first we have heard that the talks went on all the way until the election (I am more than sure that the talks actually are still ongoing - as evidence by Helsinki and Argentina where Trump basically fellated Putin - in secret - and in front of the world)

Rudy's interview might not be new evidence to Mueller - but it is new public evidence that the Moscow tower talks went farther than had previously been revealed.
    Public evidence? You indicated that Rudy revealed something new. Do you separate testimony under oath from comments made to the press?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Guess Flynn’s charges haven’t been dropped yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's in major trouble.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Public evidence? You indicated that Rudy revealed something new. Do you separate testimony under oath from comments made to the press?

Remember how hard you clutched your pearls when Obama lied about keeping your doctor?

Only in this criminal administration does the president lie everyday - his attorney comes out on tv and calls Cohen a liar - the ABC news guy says, "trump lies also" and Julie-Yanni does NOT disagree - instead he says "he wasn't under oath"

The lying says some things about this;

1) If you lied all this time and are lying now -("no collusion, no russian contacts") - this says you committed the crime (conspiracy to defraud) -
    because you have to lie about it - if there was nothing wrong with conspiracy - he could have said "sure we colluded - its not illegal"
    2) The Russians had attacked the elections by this time - the FBI - had warned both campaigns about Russians trying to approach them and compromise them and asked them both to report ANY contacts immediately. Trump and his conspirators had many many contacts and not only did not report them - they hid them and then lied about them - all while Trump was lying to the american people about dealing with the enemy that was attacking the usa - at the same time he was conspiring with them
    3) The lying - whether in public - or in sworn testimony - is more proof/evidence of another crime: Obstructing Justice - because you are giving multiple conflicting answers to the public and this is another form of obstructing the investigation

To a cult member of course this means nothing and your only concern is "he wasn't under oath and lying to the press is not illegal"

amirite?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is something I haven't seen mentioned and think it is interesting:

Even though Flynn's lawyers pulled that move by trying to insinuate that Flynn was somehow tricked -
    and then Mueller came down hard with the slap down -

Mueller still recommended ZERO jail time for Flynn.

Even though he could have tried to make an example out of Flynn's move -
    the man has so much integrity that even though he stressed how serious it was that Flynn's lying should not be minimized -

he still kept his word and tried to help Flynn get ZERO jail time.

None of the cult mentioned this about that corrupt Mueller - did they?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He's in major trouble.
    Hillary isn’t

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably signals the Flynn "gave up" ( in Trash's mob lingo, "ratted out") someone higher.

Who was higher up than Flynn?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Here is something I haven't seen mentioned and think it is interesting:

Even though Flynn's lawyers pulled that move by trying to insinuate that Flynn was somehow tricked -
    and then Mueller came down hard with the slap down -

Even though he could have tried to make an example out of Flynn's move -
    the man has so much integrity that even though he stressed how serious it was that Flynn's lying should not be minimized -

he still kept his word and tried to help Flynn get ZERO jail time.

None of the cult mentioned this about that corrupt Mueller - did they?
    Zero jail time on these charges. While he is being investigated by another grand jury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ding

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

and they think Flynn is safe

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn and friends get the Turkish guy repatriated Turkey, with a payoff to Flynn probably in the many $100Ks, paid into off-shore accounts, of course. Or maybe with a fantastic villa in Spain or Portugal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn business associates indicted in VA for being unregistered foreign agents -- one of them ghost wrote the Flynn op-ed published on election day.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/do ent...adition-effort

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is what draining the swamp means ...

All these “businessmen” going to do the right thing in government.
    A whole ecosystem of parasites live under that orange mop.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sudden demonization of turks - in 5,4,3....

"those turks just hate trump!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn never declared his status as a Turkish agent until after he was fired by Trump. The conceit that Flynn is an innocent man entrapped by corrupt LE just got a lot harder to believe.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information