My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mccabe is accused of lying 3-4 times

he didnt

trump has 12000 confirmed lies and is a confirmed traitor and never confronted russia for attacking the usa

you are clutching your pearls over mccabes alleged lies

but cheering for trumps treason and 12000 lies

someone is brainwashed and has goty calf tats lol
    smdh at the crazy wacky bull you come up with.

ps: idc if you hate my tattoos but get a new shtick already you tired old pos mentally ill re .

I'm not the one posting pictures about a rope because he wants to see someome hanged. Freakshow
    yeah i want all traitors to our nation hung or worse. them all! you being a and applauding traitors just proves to me that you're not worthy of being called an American and you should just stfu and gtfo of the USA already.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    From former CNN Vice President

CNN
    you've taken the side of admitted felons.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Herr Gaetz
    Why do you use the word "Herr"?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah i want all traitors to our nation hung or worse. them all! you being a and applauding traitors just proves to me that you're not worthy of being called an American and you should just stfu and gtfo of the USA already.
    Explain how it's treason.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Agree w Homer; you're clueless. EXHIBIT A: The pretzel twisting you had to do in order to try & delegitimize the IG process...An IG APPOINTED BY OBAMA! You give no facts, no proof, no evidence at all for your wild view & crazy conclusions about the IG's McCabe findings! And...even more proof of your delusional thought process: After you put on your tinfoil hat...you end w Russia! ...... Want to really help America? Turn off Rachel Meadow, stop w the Facebook clickbait and getting your "news" from such places online...and either learn how to independently research what the actual facts are...OR... please just sit down, STFU..and whatever you do...don't vote! Whatever the reason for such insane thinking, the fact that you do think like this without rhyme or reason places you on the same level as a child; and as such, you should likewise not be allowed vote in our Republic!
    Last edited by VoicdofReason; 09-13-2019 at 09:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have any examples of Trump materially helping Russia?
    US lifts sanctions on Putin ally's firms
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47023004
    The Trump administration has lifted sanctions on three firms linked to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, an ally of President Vladimir Putin.

Curbs on aluminium giant US Rusal, En+ Group and JSC EuroSibEnergo were lifted after Mr Deripaska ceded control.

The oligarch has been linked to the probe into alleged Russian interference in US elections, and Democrats wanted the sanctions to continue.

But the Treasury Department said curbs on oligarch himself remained in force.

The companies were blacklisted last April when the Trump administration targeted people and businesses it said had profited from a Russian state engaged in "malign activities" around the world.

Trump refuses to impose new Russia sanctions despite law passed by US Congress over election hacking
    The Trump administration has announced it will not impose additional sanctions on Russia, despite Congress passing a law allowing the President to do so.

With Monday the deadline for the White House to impose any new measures, the US State Department insisted the threat of sanctions was already acting as a deterrent.

The new sanctions would have required the US Treasury Department to penalise foreign governments and companies doing business with Russia’s defence and intelligence sectors.

Seems like when it counts most, especially when it comes to harming the direct business interests of Russian Oligarchs, which is the only real concern of their kleptocracy, we can see a pattern here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why doesn't he say mean things about Putin
    Why indeed. Putin is a murderous dictator for life.

Yet... nothing but admiration and fawning.

My theory can be falsified, and fairly easily so. Direct moves to block Nordstream, or direct criticisms would both act to do so.

Mean words about Germany with no actions, don't quite cut it, do they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he just lobbied for them to get back into the G7.
    There is also that. It is as if the arsenal of Democracy has lost the -nal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash wants Pootin to approve Trash's Trash Tower in Moscow, which was blocked several years ago.

Trash betrays America to prioritize everything for himself and for his racist base (NOT President of all Americans) rather that putting America First.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ trying to stop the courts from releasing Grand Jury info to Congress

the criminal cover up continues

why is Barr/DOJ

scared less of the truth of trumps treason?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mccabe is accused of lying 3-4 times

he didnt

trump has 12000 confirmed lies and is a confirmed traitor and never confronted russia for attacking the usa

you are clutching your pearls over mccabes alleged lies

but cheering for trumps treason and 12000 lies

someone is brainwashed and has goty calf tats lol
    Wow. Too much truth bombs and kori s might commit suicide.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol kori’s watches trump in helsinki commit treason and sperm-shields the traitor

then again... he had a thug place him on his stomach for hours upon hours

while he inked goty tats on his backside.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol kori’s watches trump in helsinki commit treason and sperm-shields the traitor

@kori s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [tweet
    [tweet
    [tweet
    [tweet
    [tweet
    [tweet
    TLDR DC, Tweety Bird.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh russia clan still can't let go

Bitter clingers tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TLDR DC, Tweety Bird.

Rachel Maddow will tell you who/what to hate later tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't have a weak pussy mentality like you or your butt buddy Spurs Homer. both you gots jerking each other off was to be expected.

you're a loon SH.

ps: i never watched anything to do with that helsinki meeting so the lulz are on you re . and "sperm-shields" is the dumbest ing saying ever repeated by re s like yourself who love sucking the dnc & bigGov off to no end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh russia clan still can't let go

Bitter clingers tbh
    How convenient for you. Can't address the facts or substance... wave it away.

Lazy minds, never get past the first level or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How convenient for you. Can't address the facts or substance... wave it away.

Lazy minds, never get past the first level or two.
    you didn't refute clinging onto russiagate and went straight to the bottom of your lgbtqrsehtyssoso triangle....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't refute clinging onto russiagate and went straight to the bottom of your lgbtqrsehtyssoso triangle....
    only a re ed cult member would even dispute that russia attacked the usa elections to help trump

you re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a re ed cult member would even dispute that russia attacked the usa elections to help trump

you re ed
    yeah i'm the re ed one says the re ed loon SH...

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

you re ed
    That was never what “Russiagate” was about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Adam Schiff Subpoenas Acting Intelligence Director Over Whistleblower Complaint

Yet another possible political scandal could be brewing in the Trump administration, this time over a whistleblower complaint that

acting
    Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire refuses to hand over to Congress.

a subpoena on Friday to Maguire to “compel the production of a whistleblower complaint that the Intelligence Community Inspector General’s (IC IG) determined to be credible and a matter of ‘urgent concern,’”

Schiff also is seeking the IC IG’s determination and “all records pertaining to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s (ODNI) involvement in this matter, including any and all correspondence with other Executive Branch actors such as the White House.”

the complaint is being intentionally withheld from Congress “to protect the President or other Administration officials.”

unprecedented for a director of national intelligence to prevent a whistleblower

complaint determined by the IC IG to be credible

from being submitted to the congressional intelligence committees.

Maguire allegedly consulted with the Justice Department about the complaint,

filed last month, in apparent violation of a statute requiring him to submit it to the congressional committee within 10 days.

“As Acting Director of National Intelligence, you have neither the legal authority nor the discretion to overrule a determination by the IC IG. Moreover,

you do not possess the authority to withhold from the Committee a whistleblower disclosure from within the Intelligence Community that is intended for Congress,”

https://splinternews.com/rep-adam-sc...ign=2019-09-14

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why did you omit Tapper's response to that?

Thread Information