Page 1909 of 1913 FirstFirst ... 9091409180918591899190519061907190819091910191119121913 LastLast
Results 47,701 to 47,725 of 47822
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.vox.com/2019/9/20/208754...mp-ukraine-cnn

Rudy Giuliani’s viral CNN meltdown over Trump and Ukraine, briefly explained
    Giuliani tried to get ahead of the whistleblower scandal. He ended up making things worse.

Rudy blabs accidentally on CNN. They won't release the details, so everybody has had to guess what the complaint says, but Rudy pretty much gave up the information live.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

"You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." -President Trump

Putin has built up their military again and again and again. Their military is much stronger. He’s doing nuclear, we’re not doing anything. Our nuclear is old and tired and his nuclear is tippy-top from what I hear. Better be careful, folks, okay? You better be careful.” -President Trump

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...16#post9293816

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Hillary]'s being investigated. No Comey to cover everything up this time. Going to be an interesting year rife with revelations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about no booms? Small potatoes is small potatoes. Get Trump or show actual collusion. That's what this investigation is doing and this is what everyone playing the "blue vs red" game has their hopes tied to.
    Mueller report showed actual collusion, even to TSA's definition. You will note that TSA has switched to talking about "criminal conspiracy" because he knows this, which is why he won't read the report.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mueller report showed actual collusion, even to TSA's definition. You will note that TSA has switched to talking about "criminal conspiracy" because he knows this, which is why he won't read the report.
    Do you really think anyone here believes you when you pretend you were actually talking about “legal” collusion for the last 3+ years?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Giuliani tried to get ahead of the whistleblower scandal. He ended up making things worse.

Rudy blabs accidentally on CNN. They won't release the details, so everybody has had to guess what the complaint says, but Rudy pretty much gave up the information live.
    You just can’t help but step on every ing rake put in front of you.

—————-

So, rather than just a political opposition research operation, Giuliani's contacts were part of a diplomatic effort by the State Department to grow trust with the new Ukrainian president, Zelensky, a former television comic making his first foray into politics and diplomacy.

Why would Ukraine want to talk to Giuliani, and why would the State Department be involved in facilitating it?

According to interviews with more than a dozen Ukrainian and U.S. officials, Ukraine's government under recently departed President Petro Poroshenko and, now, Zelensky has been trying since summer 2018 to hand over evidence about the conduct of Americans they believe might be involved in violations of U.S. law during the Obama years.

The Ukrainians say their efforts to get their allegations to U.S. authorities were thwarted first by the U.S. embassy in Kiev, which failed to issue timely visas allowing them to visit America.

Then the Ukrainians hired a former U.S. attorney - not Giuliani - to hand-deliver the evidence of wrongdoing to the U.S. Attorney's Office in New York, but the federal prosecutors never responded.

The U.S. attorney, a respected American, confirmed the Ukrainians' story to me. The allegations that Ukrainian officials wanted to pass on involved both efforts by the Democratic National Committee to pressure Ukraine to meddle in the 2016 U.S. election as well as Joe Biden's son's effort to make money in Ukraine while the former vice president managed U.S.-Ukraine relations, the retired U.S. attorney told me.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...mpression=true

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Trump's US attorneys think it's bullshit.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

“Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25. There is so far no public evidence that the whistleblower's complaint pertains to this conversation or that there was any abuse of power by Trump.”

“The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN.”

“There must at least be a possibility that Trump abused his power or committed a grievous ethical lapse in dealing with the foreign leader.”

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/20/pol...le.com%2F&rm=1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, if there's nothing to it, why act so guilty trying to cover it up?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have Trash and his corrupt Russian stooges "forgotten", lied about, and obstructed the investigation, looking 100% guilty?

Why did MoscowMitch block Obama in summer 2016 from exposing the Russian meddling?

Why is MoscowMitch blocking funds to upgrade US voting systems?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25. There is so far no public evidence that the whistleblower's complaint pertains to this conversation or that there was any abuse of power by Trump.”

“The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN.”

“There must at least be a possibility that Trump abused his power or committed a grievous ethical lapse in dealing with the foreign leader.”

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/20/pol...le.com%2F&rm=1
    Trump pretty much copped to everything. So the whistleblower was right. Now what, jackass?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:50 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump pretty much copped to everything. So the whistleblower was right. Now what, jackass?
    Why are Trash and his sycophants hiding the wb complaint? It must "totally exonerate" Trash

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russians Are Laughing At Trump For Needing Ukraine’s Help To Win

Russian State TV trolled Trump for needing to cheat to win elections,

agreeing that Trump won 2016 thanks to Russia and

now needs Ukraine to win 2020.

Ukrainian diplomat Vadim Triukhan cites German newspapers:

“Trump won the first elections thanks to Russia and now he wants to be re-elected thanks to Ukraine.”

Russian state TV host Evgeny Popov:

“Well, how else could you put it? That’s exactly what happened,”

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/24/the-russians-are-laughing-at-trump-for-needing-ukraines-help-to-win-in-2020.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politicu s+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpistas laughing need to remember this when the eventual Dem President inevitably comes around and inherits this expansion of executive power, where nothing is off limits...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpistas laughing need to remember this when the eventual Dem President inevitably comes around and inherits this expansion of executive power, where nothing is off limits...
    Same point was made as Obama expanded executive power.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... because feckless Dems encouraged Exec power grab by not punishing Trash

Dems, eg ing senile Biden, still play by bipartisan rules of 30, 40 years ago.

the oligarchy has totally corrupted the Repugs, so the old rule book, conventions, protocols, good faith, camaraderie, shared purpose FOR THE NATION are long gone and won't be back. Oligarchy rules, OK!

America is ed and un able, by and under the supreme powers of oligarchy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What did the whistleblower say RandomGuy? Be specific.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

djohn2oo8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't fully know yet.

Mostly it was intimated that Cheetolini pressured the Ukranian president to make up lies about a political opponent.

Which is what the dumbass copped to.

What did Trump say he did, dumb mother er? Be specific.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We don't fully know yet.

Mostly it was intimated that Cheetolini pressured the Ukranian president to make up lies about a political opponent.

Both Presidents deny your claim. You don’t even know know what the whistleblower’s complaint was yet you claim he was right. It’s sad to see how far you’ve fallen from being a once respected contributor.

today’s RG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Threatening another country with the withholding of funding unless they dig up dirt on your political enemies is an impeachable offense. It is exactly the kind of abuse of power that the impeachment clause was put into the constitution for.

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA?

[opinion piece trying to show how bad Biden is and denying Trump did what Guiliani said he did]
    We don't fully know yet.

Both Presidents deny your claim. You don’t even know know what the whistleblower’s complaint was yet you claim he was right.

"deny" isn't really specific.

What did Trump say he did, dumb mother er?

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA? Simple yes or no question.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the worry, that the expansion of power by sane, competent presidents would someday be in the hands of an incompetent wanna-be dictator.

One can only hope that this will force Congess to push back on the "imperial presidency"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you're for expanded executive power?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think anyone here believes you when you pretend you were actually talking about “legal” collusion for the last 3+ years?
    Better yet, chuckles, tell me what would qualify as an impeachable offense for any president. In your own words.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "deny" isn't really specific.

What did Trump say he did, dumb mother er?

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA? Simple yes or no question.
    Transcript is out. Trump didn’t threaten Ukraine for dirt. You walked right into the rake just like I said you would you stupid mother er

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Transcript is out. Trump didn’t threaten Ukraine for dirt. You walked right into the rake just like I said you would you stupid mother er
    idiot

1) the transcript was given the “barr” treatment - read the ing disclaimer

2) this is not the wb complaint - this is a cherry-picked release from confirmed criminals

3) trump asked a foreign leader to investigate his political rival - this is like nixon voluntarily providing congress with the
    tapes

4) trump mentioned rudy and barr by name as other involved corrupt criminals

and you are ing the football

yup

idiot

Thread Information