My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nothing stolen, tbh. She lost.
    so if someone attempts a robbery, but the plan gets foiled and nothing is stolen, is that still a crime?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And btw yes the emails were stolen. Side with your own goddamn country for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so if someone attempts a robbery, but the plan gets foiled and nothing is stolen, is that still a crime?
    And btw yes the emails were stolen. Side with your own goddamn country for once.

Poor kid

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It’s the law Darrin. Be mad at that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mueller Report’s Secret Memos

BuzzFeed News sued the US government to see all the work that Mueller’s team kept secret.

We have published the first installment, with revelations about the Ukraine conspiracy theory, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and more.

a batch of memos from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation that were released on Saturday that shed light on even more connections between aides to the president and Russian officials.

conservative columnist Jennifer Rubin said Russia lucked out with Trump as a presidential candidate.

“I think what it reminds me is that this whole presidency succeeded for the Russians beyond their wildest expectations.”

We know our entire intelligence community confirmed it’s the Russians.

We know that Putin was involved in the decision.

It’s the Russians, nevertheless, by setting this bug (Ukraine) into the campaign and

circulating around to Trump — he is still obsessed with this.”

“He is still doing, in essence, Russia’s bidding by trying to, frankly, discredit the Mueller investigation which pointed to Russia,”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/mueller-report-secret-memos-1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internal Mueller do ents show Trump campaign chief pushed unproven theory Ukraine hacked Democrats

President Trump’s former campaign chairman,

Paul Manafort, suggested as early as the summer of 2016 that Ukrainians might have been responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee during the presidential campaign rather than Russians

Gates told the FBI that Manafort had shared his theory of Ukrainian culpability with him and other campaign aides before the election.

illustrates a link between Mueller’s investigation, which concluded in March, and the current House impeachment investigation of Trump.

The president had pushed Ukrainians to open a probe into whether their country interfered in the election —

an assertion his allies have made in an effort to discredit Mueller’s findings about Russia’s role.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...nl_most&wpmm=1

Why is Trash and his mafiya trying so hard, for so long, to hide the guilt of Pootin and his cyber army meddling in USA by LYING that in fact it was Ukraine, not Pootin?

WH, the Exec branch is being run for enrichment and aggrandizement of criminal, fraud, sicko Trash, all y'all's hero.

oh, and EVANGELICALS

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-03-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A presidential loathing for Ukraine is at the heart of the impeachment inquiry

Three of President Trump’s top advisers met with him in the Oval Office in May, determined to

convince him that the new Ukrainian leader was an ally deserving of U.S. support.

They had barely begun their pitch when Trump unloaded on them, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with the meeting.

In Trump’s
    (so called) mind , the officials said,

Ukraine’s entire leadership had colluded with the Democrats to undermine his 2016 presidential campaign.

“They tried to take me down,” Trump railed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...nl_most&wpmm=1

Trash is totally detached from reality, a deep, pervasively mentally ill piece of stinking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin makes his move, Pootin lapdog/agent/client Trash does nothing

WHY RUSSIA IS ARMING A LONGTIME US ALLY IN ASIA

Sharing the stage with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the prestigious Valdai Discussion Club Forum in early October, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte was his usual brash self.

He denounced the United States and Europe.

The ostensible reason was the West’s opposition to his drug war that has killed thousands of Filipinos. But the audience before him — Russia’s foreign policy elite — was no coincidence.

Duterte’s visit to Russia was the latest move in a fast-blossoming security partnership that’s quietly reshaping Asia’s strategic chessboard —

between the Philippines, a traditional American ally, and Russia, Washington’s top adversary.

Since Duterte took office in 2016, Russian warships have visited the Philippines six times.

Russia in 2017 donated thousands of assault rifles and helmets, nearly a million rounds of ammunition and 20 trucks to the Philippines.

The Philippines has also expressed interest in purchasing Russian submarines and helicopters,

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/why-is-russia-arming-a-long-time-u-s-ally-in-asia/220634/?utm_term=OZY&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email &utm_campaign=PDB%20%282019-11-04%2012:04:53%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She can ask pretty much anything. Wouldn't be surprised if this is laughed off though. Looks like she's getting paid just to construct a pardon rationale.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and with her silly reputation preceding her, she'll say any old , and still get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have always believed that the idea of Trump campaign colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election was preposterous. Nothing has changed my opinion on that.
    Maybe if you ing read the Mueller report.

Jeesus. It's like you asshats are fact-proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and when this doesn't happen, you will, once again, look like a ing idiot.

Poor Chris, always looking for a "w" in the wrong places... sucking up so much bull to do so. Keep slurping, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qutter tier Qhris

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Maybe if you ing read the Mueller report.

Jeesus. It's like you asshats are fact-proof.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

RIP, RandomGuy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nunes met with ‘Ukraine collusion’ conspiracy nut in May — and then started spreading his rumors

a Ukraine diplomat who has been pushing conspiracy theories about the 2016 election involving Democrats admitted that he has spoken with Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) along with Rudy Giuliani.
    According to the report, Andrii Telizhenko — who is at center of allegations that Kyiv meddled in the 2016 — said he met Nunes to talk about Ukraine and Russian politics.

Telizhenko

“he has played a key role in the promotion of the contentious narrative,

popular on the political right,

that the Ukrainian government worked with Democrats during the 2016 campaign to damage Trump.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/rev..._campaign=2885
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-05-2019 at 09:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote mining. He is fond of it.

Yet when I point out the actual collusion found, or the multiple counts of felony obstruction of justice, I get crickets.

You still haven't read the report, have you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still haven't read the actual report have you, sophist? Jeezus, it is as if you guys are fact-proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think anyone here believes you when you pretend you were actually talking about “legal” collusion for the last 3+ years?
    Keep obfuscating, sophist. There were secret meetings that fit the definition of "collusion".

Do you really think anyone here believes you when you pretend you were actually talking about "legal" collusion for the last 3+ years?

You stated "no collusion whatsoever" when the report shows meetings and discussions of all sorts, you resort to quote mining, and ignoring the felony obstruction of justice.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-05-2019 at 11:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447915/

Pretty much the thrust of what you are going for. "no evidence" of "collusion". "its a made up scandal".

The first fails, as there hasn't been any real investigation done. There is plenty of evidence of something going on to warrant someone taking some serious, hard looks.

The huge problem, and it is one noted by the national review is that a total neophyte like Trump can be, and has already been, baited into doing something fatally stupid, i.e. obstruction of justice, in covering it up.

Clinton wasn't impeached because he got a BJ, he was impeached because he lied under oath about it.

Trump has, comically, all but admitted that he fired Comey to "take the pressure off", if the reports we have of his statements are to be believed. Those statements in the official records will out during the investigation.

I am inclined to tentatively accept the reports of what was said, as it appears reasonable to do so.

Trump's presidency may be tragicomically brief, if so.

Republicans will pay a very heavy price for covering for him.
    Here is, for the record the earliest take on the whole thing a few months after the thread started about page 100 or so.

I was 100% right about the obstruction of justice, as well as collusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are asking me to take on the burden of something I have not definitively asserted. I do think there is more than enough probable cause to do an active investigation into whether there was collusion.

For purposes of this thread though, the ultimate topic is what Flynn actually did, whether knowingly or not, who he took money from, and then what the Golfer-In-Chief decided to do with that information, if anything.

Flynn's actions, who he took money from, and why, form the basis of that probable cause, which is why you are trying so hard to change the subject, whether you think you are doing that or not.

Developing sufficient evidence requires following lines of inquiry, and establishing facts. Any good consideration follows through on one thread at a time, so since you think that the second half of that sentence hasn't "yet" been established, let's see what evidence to support it is available, then move on.
    Another take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is, for the record the earliest take on the whole thing a few months after the thread started about page 100 or so.

I was 100% right about the obstruction of justice, as well as collusion.

Thread Information