Did anybody get an exoneration letter?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Because there are 12 remaining unsealed cases

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Who said they were exonerated? Did Mueller? Let me know.
    They aren't in prison for colluding with Russia like you claimed and bet $2000 on you stupid . Mueller is done. You lost a long time ago. Now it's just fun to laugh at you and expose you for being a broke piece of lying .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They aren't in prison for colluding with Russia like you claimed and bet $2000 on you stupid . Mueller is done. You lost a long time ago. Now it's just fun to laugh at you and expose you for being a broke piece of lying .
    Mueller’s grand jury is still active. Shhhhhh don’t tell anyone.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Just like Mueller’s team just got a conviction on Stone

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mueller’s grand jury is still active. Shhhhhh don’t tell anyone.
    pathetic broke piece of

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the counts had anything to do with colluding or coordinating with Wikileaks.

wrong comrade

stone lied about conspiring with wiki-russia and trump was in the loop with his russia point-man all along

just like the evidence showed all along

and the mueller report and all the evidence is still being covered up bybarr/trump

you are a piece of traitorous lying

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ret/index.html

Still a mystery. Because that case isn’t done

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    wrong comrade

stone lied about conspiring with wiki-russia and trump was in the loop with his russia point-man all along

just like the evidence showed all along

and the mueller report and all the evidence is still being covered up bybarr/trump

you are a piece of traitorous lying
    Stone didn't lie about conspiring with Wikileaks/Russia you dip . Stone lied about his "go between". And his "go between" lied to Stone about having a back channel to Wikileaks. This isn't up for debate.

https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3982...419#from_embed

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-offense/3324/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ill engage here. Mueller’s report said he did not discover a criminal conspiracy, for one because only a court can prove a criminal conspiracy, because a conviction would first need to happen. Mueller also said a thorough FBI investigation would uncover it and is also necessary. He exonerated no one.

Bannon testifies under oath Stone was the backchannel. Sorry, but that’s the sandwich you are going to eat and I’ll be proven right yet again
    Mueller believes in due process. Shocker!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mueller believes in due process. Shocker!
    And due process ran it's course and showed no one from the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russia or Wikileaks. Shocker!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And due process ran it's course and showed no one from the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russia or Wikileaks. Shocker!
    There was no indictment because of DoJ policy to not prosecute a sitting president. They have been gleefully prosecuting his campaign staffers and winning every single case. Lack of a POTUS indictment != exoneration.

Who exactly are you trying to convince with this line anyway? You've heard the refutation; you just want to act willfully ignorant and pretend it doesn't make you an asshat?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

life comes fast

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There was no indictment because of DoJ policy to not prosecute a sitting president. They have been gleefully prosecuting his campaign staffers and winning every single case. Lack of a POTUS indictment != exoneration.

Who exactly are you trying to convince with this line anyway? You've heard the refutation; you just want to act willfully ignorant and pretend it doesn't make you an asshat?
    There was no DOJ policy to not prosecute anyone on Trump's campaign for conspiring with Russia. No one from Trump's campaign was prosecuted and convicted for conspiring with Russia because it never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no DOJ policy to not prosecute anyone on Trump's campaign for conspiring with Russia. No one from Trump's campaign was prosecuted and convicted for conspiring with Russia because it never happened.
    The Stone indictment that the Mueller investigation just hammered him with says different. I find source material much better than assertions from the biased and willfully ignorant such as yourself.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Stone indictment that the Mueller investigation just hammered him with says different. I find source material much better than assertions from the biased and willfully ignorant such as yourself.
    I posted the same source material, and posted it before you. Not a single count says Stone conspired with Wikileaks or Russia. What count do you think backs your claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted the same source material, and posted it before you. Not a single count says Stone conspired with Wikileaks or Russia. What count do you think backs your claim?
    They had emails and texts of Stone sending an underling to the embassy to get more info from WL. It's in the indictment. I quoted it in the other thread. You do nothing more than assert.

Frankly, you're boring as usual. I don't think I will hit view post next time.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Just like Trump didn’t ask Ukraine for a favor.

gullible TSA

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump Jr was sent a password from Wikileaks in which he used to access stolen do ents. Sorry . You won’t be able to ignore facts.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh and meeting about “adoptions”

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump Jr was sent a password from Wikileaks in which he used to access stolen do ents. Sorry . You won’t be able to ignore facts.
    The Wikileaks emails had already been released to the public when he was sent a password

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They had emails and texts of Stone sending an underling to the embassy to get more info from WL. It's in the indictment. I quoted it in the other thread. You do nothing more than assert.

Frankly, you're boring as usual. I don't think I will hit view post next time.
    running away like a little because you know you're wrong.

When you do sack up and click view be sure to post what count you think backs your claim, I want to laugh at you some more.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Wikileaks emails had already been released to the public when he was sent a password
    And Stone told the campaign beforehand the dumps were coming. They knew. And didn’t contact the FBI

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I wonder which one TSA thinks actually happened. The trump campaign conspired with Wikileaks or Hillary ate dead babies...

Thread Information