My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i searched all your posts including his name in the entire political forum and there were no results

yeah maybe he was mentioned within an article but never somebody you felt was important enough to include his name in any post

btw here's your primer on talking points about him... including the viva le resinstance reference: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-176783
    Thanks for the reference but I was aware of it over a year ago

Mr. Horowitz is separately scrutinizing Crossfire and isn’t expected to finish for months. But the current report reveals that FBI officials displayed not merely an appearance of bias against Donald Trump, but animus bordering on hatred. Peter Strzok, who led both the Clinton and Trump investigations, confidently assuaged a colleague’s fear that Mr. Trump would become president: “No he won’t. We’ll stop it.” An unnamed FBI lawyer assigned to Crossfire told a colleague he was “devastated” and “numb” after Mr. Trump won, while declaring to another FBI attorney: “Viva le resistance.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What investigation are you referring to? Horowitz hasn’t released his report and Durham’s criminal investigation is still ongoing. I think you potatoed in your pants again.
    Eh, we'll see.

Keep declaring victory before the ship arrives, it's a good look on you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i know you were aware of the viva la resistance quote. but before today you never knew it was this guy who is suddenly moby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor chrissy had also never heard of this guy before today and has to act like this was moby
    Chump: You didn't read it

21: You've never heard of this guy

lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i know you were aware of the viva la resistance quote. but before today you never knew it was this guy who is suddenly moby
    I was well aware who said it over a year ago. His name was revealed months after the article I posted and I linked articles naming him. Just give up dude take your L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA declares interwebz victory!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Eh, we'll see.

Keep declaring victory before the ship arrives, it's a good look on you!
    What investigation are you referring to? Horowitz hasn’t released his report and Durham’s criminal investigation is still ongoing. I think you potatoed in your pants again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was well aware who said it over a year ago. His name was revealed months after the article I posted and I linked articles naming him. Just give up dude take your L
    thats fine dude ... but if (big if, admittedly) this is it, its a far cry from The Unraveling, vindication for all the "investigation bought and paid for by DNC" talk, all the talk about massive FISA abuse, muh woods procedures, mifsud being an CIA asset, flynn exoneration, whole thing being a hoax/witch hunt, etc etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA declares victory!

How many times do you have to declare victory before it counts for real?

How many times can you tell the same joke before you wear it out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump: You didn't read it

21: You've never heard of this guy

lol
    i acknowledge the fact that you never heard of him until 25 minutes ago has no bearing on his actual importance

but this whole time you've been posting your horowitz memes... i doubt this guy being the only guy to go down, and a finding of no substantial fisa abuse is what you were so giddy for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What investigation are you referring to? Horowitz hasn’t released his report and Durham’s criminal investigation is still ongoing. I think you potatoed in your pants again
    TSA declares victory again!

How many times do you have to declare victory before it counts for real?

How many times can you tell the same joke before you wear it out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only guy to go down
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    low level lawyer
    That was the exact the description in one of the articles posted here, which also included that he admitted to altering whatever do ent it was.

As I said in the post above, the fact that he hasn't been smeared until now pretty much ascertains that's an accurate description.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick Google:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hor...probe-do ent

The paper eventually added a correction to the bottom of its piece, reading, "Correction: An earlier version of this story erroneously stated that the FBI employee being investigated for altering a do ent worked underneath former Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok. The employee was a low-level lawyer in the Office of General Counsel and did not report to the deputy assistant director."

emphasis mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not at all.

i look forward to reading the report when it comes out. if people acted in a manner that calls into question the integrity of the process, i'm glad that they've been caught and will face the music

but if you had a wish list of desired outcomes, i dont think the guy going down being a person you had literally never heard of until 15 minutes ago was on that list
    plus, why would you be butthurt? It's his deep state conspiracy that got shot down in flames.

Can you imagine pimping and waiting for the IG report for months, putting all you eggs in that basket, only to find out that the IG conclusion is that the FISA request was legal? rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Quick Google:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hor...probe-do ent

The paper eventually added a correction to the bottom of its piece, reading, "Correction: An earlier version of this story erroneously stated that the FBI employee being investigated for altering a do ent worked underneath former Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok. The employee was a low-level lawyer in the Office of General Counsel and did not report to the deputy assistant director."

emphasis mine.
    DEEP STATE operatives posing as journalists at Fox News, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mr. Horowitz is separately scrutinizing Crossfire and isn’t expected to finish for months. But the current report reveals that FBI officials displayed not merely an appearance of bias against Donald Trump, but animus bordering on hatred. Peter Strzok, who led both the Clinton and Trump investigations, confidently assuaged a colleague’s fear that Mr. Trump would become president: “No he won’t. We’ll stop it.” An unnamed FBI lawyer assigned to Crossfire told a colleague he was “devastated” and “numb” after Mr. Trump won, while declaring to another FBI attorney: “Viva le resistance.”
    So the whole conspiracy theory was that you were aware a year ago or so that a FBI attorney said "Viva le resistance."?

Not that all these haters did illegal things to obtains a FISA warrant to undermine President Trump?

You sure fooled a lot of peeps here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the whole conspiracy theory was that you were aware a year ago or so that a FBI attorney said "Viva le resistance."?

Not that all these haters did illegal things to obtains a FISA warrant to undermine President Trump?

You sure fooled a lot of peeps here.
    Government workers shouldn't be allowed to express personal opinions, or indeed, to publicly express any political point of view. That's biased.

No free speech for US officials!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The forgotten story of Republican Mike Conaway and how Mexico stole the election

On January 12, 2017, a week before Donald Trump took office, Texas Republican Rep. Mike Conaway called a press conference to report urgent news. The House Intelligence Committee member had unearthed another example of foreign actors intervening to tip the balance of a U.S. election.

As The Dallas Morning News reported, Conaway had turned up a plot every bit as insidious as the Russians.

Turner: "Harry Reid and the Democrats brought in

Mexican soap opera stars, singers and entertainers

who had immense influence in those communities into Las Vegas,

to entertain, get out the vote and so forth.

Those are foreign actors, foreign people, influencing the vote in Nevada.”

When he was asked whether he considered getting

a Mexican singer to croon a song was “on par with Russian cyber-intrusions,” Turner did not equivocate.

Turner: “Sure it is, it's foreign influence.”

What he was trying to do was diminish the obvious impact of the Russian intrusion,

to make it seem like just one of many, to excuse the idea of laughing it off.

And that’s exactly what Conaway, Devin Nunes, and others are still doing when they wave op-eds and Facebook posts to “prove” Ukrainian interference in the election.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/11/23/1901459/-The-forgotten-story-of-Republican-Mike-Conaway-and-how-Mexico-stole-the-election

hole RepugTexas!

bag Repug Texans!

If Pappy O'Daniel can get out the vote with The Soggy Bottom Boys, what's the problem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably shouldn't have pleaded guilty twice in open court then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright, Chris -- explain how he gets exonerated after pleading guilty twice in open court under oath.

Step up.

No memes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump brutally fact-checked by his own Justice Department on ’60 Minutes’ for Ukraine conspiracies

Sunday, “60 Minutes” did an epic fact-check on the president and his GOP pals
    citing Trump’s own Justice Department, which

charged at least 12 Russian citizens for their involvement.

There are at least two open cases against Russians for interfering with the U.S. presidential and congressional races.

What is often forgotten, however, is that
    the Russians also hacked the Republican Party’s servers.

It’s unclear if Russia still has access to the information by the GOP and if they’re using it behind the scenes.

“The GRU is military intelligence.

So when we look at the attacks that happened during our presidential races in 2016

you had military organizations inside of Russia attacking our infrastructure,”

those involved in the Russian efforts are hackers as well as soldiers.

“And in most cases, in most of these units, they’re not just hackers, they’re probably some of the best mathematical minds in Russia,” he continued.

“These are seasoned professionals that have worked their way up the ranks to be in these units to carry out these strategic attacks on behalf of that country

Shockingly, all of it is still going on.

“The Russians never left,” Anderson said. “I can guarantee you in 2016 after this all hit the news,

they never left. They didn’t stop doing what they’re doing.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/donald-trump-brutally-fact-checked-by-his-own-justice-department-on-60-minutes-for-ukraine-conspiracies/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3086

Thread Information