IT'S WWI GET IT RIGHT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    puny Vermin Supreme lookin fella

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They’re all squirming and trying to get their narratives out before the IG report drops. Fusion GPS has been making the rounds as well.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re all squirming and trying to get their narratives out before the IG report drops. Fusion GPS has been making the rounds as well.

You certainly shut the up about what you think will happen for months now.

lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You certainly shut the up about what you think will happen for months now.

lol
    lol

the end of the

BOOOOMZ!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Hicks:

Trump feared the truth about Russian election interference was
    his ‘Achilles heel’

Hicks told FBI agents that Trump

feared the unanimous assessment of the US intelligence committee that Russia intervened in the election to help his campaign was his kryptonite.

the backdrop of Republicans like Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) pushing the disinformation started by Russian military intelligence that it was Ukraine, not Russia, that intervened in the 2016 election.

Trump was also reportedly livid that an investigation had been launched.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/tru...e+Raw+Story%29

Kennedy is LA's Looney Gohmert

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI confirms: FaceApp image-slurper poses a possible 'intelligence threat' from Russia

Feds tell Congress that Russian apps are a real security risk

Users who fire up FaceApp for fun might be unknowingly putting national security at risk,

"The FBI considers any mobile application or similar product developed in Russia, such as FaceApp,

to be a potential counterintelligence threat,

based on the data product collects,

its privacy and terms of use policies, and

the legal mechanisms available to the Government of Russia that permit access to data within Russia's borders,"

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/12/03/fbi_faceapp_warning/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News’ Tucker Carlson blasted for once again siding with Russia against the United States

“I should say for the record that I’m totally opposed to these sanctions and

I don’t think we should be at war with Russia and

I think we should probably take the side of Russia

if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine,” said Carlson.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/fox...united-states/

So Carlson has been compromised by Pootin

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs, signed up for service to Pootin, working hard to exonerate Pootin

GOP Intelligence Committee Chairman Refuses To Knock Down Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina declines to say whether Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election.

Sen.
    Richard Burr (R-N.C.) on Monday refused to say whether he’s seen evidence that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 presidential election, declining to directly rebut a debunked conspiracy theory

played a game of words with reporters on Capitol Hill who pressed him about an
    interview with Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.),

who suggested the Ukranian government worked “actively” to help elect Trump’s opponent
    Hillary Clinton.

Trump later thanked Kennedy “for the job he did in representing both the Republican Party and myself” on Twitter.

“Every elected official in the Ukraine was for Hillary Clinton,” Burr claimed Monday, according to
    NBC’s Frank Thorp.

“Is that very different than the Russians being for Donald Trump?” Evidence Free False Equivalence undetectable by Repug mob cult

Burr’s own committee
    concludedthat Russia used social media campaigns to sow discord among the American electorate in 2016, adding that the activity was “overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump.”

The committee ... “found no evidence that Ukraine waged a top-down interference campaign akin to the Kremlin’s efforts to help Trump win in 2016,”

Republicans were playing into Russian President Vladimir Putin’s hands by pointing the finger at Ukraine.

Trump and his Republican allies on Capitol Hill have continued to seek to shift the narrative that Russia meddled in the 2016 election.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ukraine-trump-meddling-richard-burr_n_5de5b2afe4b0d50f32a7848e?ri18n=true&ncid=ne wsltushpmgnews

Pootin is winnning BIG, subverting the Repug party and its gullible, ignorant cult mob

How is Pootin paying the Repugs to exonerate Pootin's attack on USA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian-owned company caught trying to hack Ohio voting systems on Election Day

LaRose told the
    Columbus Dispatch that the state’s internal systems detected an “SQL injection” attack that attempted to insert malicious code onto his office’s website.

LaRose said that the attack originated in Panama but was traced back to a Russian-owned company.

LaRose’s announcement came several months after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
    revealed that Russian hackers had breached the voting systems of two counties in the state in 2016, though he said there was “nothing that affected the vote count.”

A Senate Intelligence Committee report found that Russia targeted election systems in
    all 50 states in 2016.

the report warned that Russian operatives may have been cataloguing options “for use at a later date.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/russian-owned-company-caught-trying-to-hack-ohio-voting-systems-on-election-day/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3140

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fitting this thread is now re boys article repository, masturbatorium.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Barr Is Actively Conducting Ukraine-Style Shakedown Schemes All Over The Globe

Barr “is putting pressure on allied governments …

to join him in fabricating accounts disparaging their own people, their own diplomats, their own intelligence services,

to confect a story whereby Donald Trump is the victim of the investigation into his connections to Russia.”

In other words, Barr – at the direction of Trump – is

pressuring foreign powers to throw their own intelligence communities under the bus

in order to confirm Trump’s already-debunked conspiracy theories.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/12/03/bill-barr-actively-conducting-ukraine-style-shakedown-schemes-all-over-the-globe.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politic us+USA+%29

If Mueller totally exonerated Trash + Russia, why is Barr still trying absolve Trash of Russian connection?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    71 House Repugs voted against H. RES. 546

Disapproving the Russian Federation’s inclusion in future Group of Seven summits until it respects the territorial integrity of its neighbors and adheres to the standards of democratic societies.

Whereas, in 2014, Russia illegally occupied Ukraine’s Crimea Region and parts of eastern Ukraine;

Whereas these actions are in direct violation of fundamental principles of international law, as well as the United Nations Charter, the Helsinki Final Act, and the 1994 Budapest Memorandum;

Whereas, in 1998, the Group of Seven invited Russia to join the group in an effort to encourage continued political and economic reforms in Russia;VerDate Sep 11 2014 23:23 Aug 30, 2019 Jkt 089200 PO 00000 Frm 00001 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6300 E:\BILLS\HR546.IH HR546jbell on DSK3GLQ082PROD with BILLS2•HRES 546 IH

Whereas, in March 2014, the Group of Eight suspended Russia as a direct result of its actions in Ukraine, and instead continued as the Group of Seven;

Whereas, on April 3, 2014, President Barack Obama signed into law the Support for the Sovereignty, Integrity, Democracy, and Economic Stability of Ukraine Act of 2014,which states that ‘‘it is the policy of the United States That the continued participation of the Russian Federation in the Group of Eight (G–8) nations should be conditioned on the Government of the Russian Federation Respecting the territorial integrity of its neighbors and accepting and adhering to the norms and standards of free, democratic societies as generally practiced by every other member nation of the G–8 nations.’’;

Whereas, since 2014, the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, has continued to violate international law in Ukraine’s Crimea region and elsewhere, and has continued to undermine democracy and human rights both at home and abroad; and

Whereas, on August 26, 2019, President Donald Trump, announced his intention to invite the President of Russia to next year’s Group of Seven summit:

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20191202/BILLS-116hres546-SUS.pdf

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Good read ahead of report release.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repugs MOST PRFERRED FAVORITE country and dictator preparing for, conducting cyberware

Suspected Internet Cable Spy Ship Operating In Americas For Over A Month

She is suspected by Western navies of being involved in operations on undersea communications cables.

Significantly, she appears to be avoiding
    broadcasting her position via AIS (Automated Identification System).

going dark on AIS is a deliberate measure to frustrate efforts to analyse her mission.

Yantar has been observed conducting search patterns in the vicinity of internet cables,

and there is cir stantial evidence that she has been responsible for internet outages, for example off the
    Syrian coast in 2016.

undersea internet cables as “Indispensable but insecure.”

It noted that they are “jugulars of the world economy which are a singularly attractive target for our enemies.”

The report mentions Yantar, saying that she

carries two submersibles capable of "cutting cables or tapping them for information."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hisutton/2019/12/01/suspected-internet-cable-spy-ship-operating-in-americas/#3bb737ea32ae

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good read ahead of report release.
    So you're not going to wait for the report like you've been whining to everyone else.

rube

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While Pootin is attacking the USA ...

Trump planning to meet with Russian foreign minister Tuesday

Donald Trump
    intends to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday,

The White House has not yet confirmed that meeting with CNN, and

the State Department has only said that Lavrov will be in Washington, D.C., this week

to meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/12/9/1904504/-Trump-planning-to-meet-with-Russian-Foreign-Minister-Tuesday?detail=emaildkre

Great timing THIS WEEK for WH + Vlad to deflect from the impeachment hearings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are your thoughts if I told you that the Steele dossier was paid for by Andrew McCabe/FBI in order to get something to present to the judge in order to get the FISA warrant since their first attempt was shut down? The same Andrew McCabe who is under federal investigation for not recusing himself while leading the Clinton email investigation after it was revealed his wife accepted $700,000 from Clinton allies for her senate bid.
    Here is a post that didn't pan out.

Dossier wasn't paid for by FBI.

McCabe essentially cleared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Steele dossier is a very important piece of evidence, just not the evidence you are hoping for. The Steele dossier ties the DNC to Fusion GPS, which ties the DNC to hired Russian agents. I don't think special counsel Mueller is working on what you think he's working on, quite the opposite.

Chumpdumper is a little that doesn't like to put his takes on the line, how about you and I make a friendly avatar bet. Winner chooses losers avatar, you determine the length of the terms.

I win if anyone from the Obama administration/DNC or tied to the DNC is indicted by Mueller's investigation.
    You win if anyone from Trump's team or tied to his team is indicted by Mueller's investigation.

Bonus bet if you so choose: 2x the length of the terms if Wasserman Schultz is indicted for her actions while at the DNC
    oooh. Another bet from 2017.

I win if anyone from the Obama administration/DNC or tied to the DNC is indicted by Mueller's investigation.
    You win if anyone from Trump's team or tied to his team is indicted by Mueller's investigation.
    The full list of Mueller indictments and plea deals
    1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them). He was sentenced to a combined seven and a half years in prison.

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of iden y theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an iden y theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story. He was convicted on all counts after a November 2019 trial.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

TSA would have lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Steele dossier is a very important piece of evidence, just not the evidence you are hoping for. The Steele dossier ties the DNC to Fusion GPS, which ties the DNC to hired Russian agents. I don't think special counsel Mueller is working on what you think he's working on, quite the opposite.

Chumpdumper is a little that doesn't like to put his takes on the line, how about you and I make a friendly avatar bet. Winner chooses losers avatar, you determine the length of the terms.

Bonus bet if you so choose: 2x the length of the terms if Wasserman Schultz is indicted for her actions while at the DNC

Locked loaded and ready for the bet RandomGuy just waiting for your approval
    Lucky for you I don't make bets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may have over generalized. There are individual(s) within bureaucracies that have political agendas. The more high-ranking and influential, the more (cringe using this word) problematic.
    Sorry Darrin. Your conspiracy theory didn't pan out here.

ing dumbass "useful idiot", told what to believe.
    https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one of the honest ones. Do you see the huge conflict of interest with Stryok?
    No evidence that his opinions colored his work.

None.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No evidence that his opinions colored his work.

None.
    Horowitz said he did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize Trump/Russia over Clinton’s e-mail investigation was free from bias.

And does one of the biggest pushers of the debunked Trump/Russian hoax really want to start pulling old quotes from this thread?

Thread Information