Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone trying to paint Chris Wallace at Fox news as some NEUTRAl serious journalist should watch todays interview with COMEY

Comey made him look like a partisan GOP hack and reveals Wallace to be no different than any other fox news liar.

the entire interview was about the “process “ errors by the fbi

when wallace should have at the very least educated his audience that trump and the gop had said it was a coup, that fbi personnell were a cabal, witch hunt hoax etc

nope

only FISA fake outrage

carter page

no one in my family no one in your family is currently going to russia to spew anti american propaganda in russia- to russians

no one in your/mine family or friends is involved with kgb agents and been warned about it

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Anyone trying to paint Chris Wallace at Fox news as some NEUTRAl serious journalist should watch todays interview with COMEY

Comey made him look like a partisan GOP hack and reveals Wallace to be no different than any other fox news liar.

the entire interview was about the “process “ errors by the fbi

when wallace should have at the very least educated his audience that trump and the gop had said it was a coup, that fbi personnell were a cabal, witch hunt hoax etc

nope

only FISA fake outrage

carter page

no one in my family no one in your family is currently going to russia to spew anti american propaganda in russia- to russians

no one in your/mine family or friends is involved with kgb agents and been warned about it
    No one in your family was a trusted CIA source. No one in your family helped put Russians in prison as a trusted CIA source.

Full interview with Wallace. Comey gets skewered.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one in your family was a trusted CIA source. No one in your family helped put Russians in prison as a trusted CIA source.

Full interview with Wallace. Comey gets skewered.
    neither did page

he was basically a “useful idiot” that russian agents had toyed with - causing page to be caught up in an incidental surveillance because of his stupidity

but hannity brainwashed you to care about carter page

and

NOT care about the usa

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    neither did page

he was basically a “useful idiot” that russian agents had toyed with - causing page to be caught up in an incidental surveillance because of his stupidity

but hannity brainwashed you to care about carter page

and

NOT care about the usa
    Are you saying the Obama appointed IG lies about Page in his report or have you just not read the report?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying the Obama appointed IG lies about Page in his report or have you just not read the report?

i dont give two s about who appointed who - that is YOUR sickness and your CULTS sickness

page was being worked by russian spies in the past , page gave the spies do ents on an energy company, page went to russia and spouted anti-ameriican propaganda and praised russian policies

that piece of - so ing what if the fbi made an error on his previous stupidity with said russian spies

who gives a ?

are you (fake) outraged that the fbi was slandered by trump and your cult?
    are you upset that professionals at the fbi who served their entire adult lives were smeared unfairly and had their careers destroyed?

nope

you only care about a dumb useful idiot who was not careful enough to mind his own business and stay away from russians

you care about a triator who lies to your face every day and who sold out the usa to russia

carter page
    you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you're going to give that handicap re Spurs Homer a heart attack TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Brady violation, no ambush, 302s change nothing, Flynn's lawyers bluntly slapped down by Sullivan.

On to sentencing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Other Theories"

Why is he wasting his money on this dumbass lawyer?

Just get to the sentencing and let Dennison pardon you, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Other Theories"

Looks like we've reached the end of the road

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...664155141?s=19

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Other Theories"

but-but

flynn was railroaded by the deeeep staaaaate!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hly !

That whole thread is gold.

Can't wait to see TSA's spin attempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    full opinion of flynn getting dunked on

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zOH...9aSynAveR/view

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Other Theories"

Flynn: supposedly forced into pleading guilty because legal fees were so high that he had to sell his house

also Flynn: drags case on for months and months and months and hires new conspiracy theorist lawyer to try to unwind his guilty plea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in the clear yet but looks to be getting closer day by day.

==============

General Flynn Should WITHDRAW His Guilty Plea. His New Judge Is A Government Misconduct Expert

Extraordinary manipulation by powerful people led to the creation of Robert Mueller’s continuing investigation and prosecution of General Michael Flynn. Notably, the recent postponement of General Flynn’s sentencing provides an opportunity for more evidence to be revealed that will provide massive ammunition for a motion to withdraw Flynn’s guilty plea and dismiss the charges against him.

It was Judge Rudolph Contreras who accepted General Flynn’s guilty plea, but he suddenly was recused from the case. The likely reason is that Judge Contreras served on the special court that allowed the Federal Bureau of Investigation to surveil the Trump campaign based on the dubious FISA application. Judge Contreras may have approved one of those four warrants.

The judge assigned to Flynn’s case now is Emmet G. Sullivan. Judge Sullivan immediately issued what is called a “Brady” order requiring Mueller to provide Flynn all information that is favorable to the defense whether with respect to guilt or punishment. Just today, Mueller’s team filed an agreed motion to provide discovery to General Flynn under a protective order so that it can be reviewed by counsel but not disclosed otherwise.

This development is huge. Prosecutors almost never provide this kind of information to a defendant before he enters a plea — much less after he has done so. This is one of myriad problems in our justice system. As Judge Jed Rakoff wrote several years ago, people who are innocent enter guilty pleas every day. They simply can no longer withstand the unimaginable stress of a criminal investigation. They and their families suffer sheer exhaustion in every form — financial, physical, mental, and emotional. Add in a little prosecutorial duress — like the threat of indicting your son — and, presto, there’s a guilty plea.

Judge Sullivan is the perfect judge to decide General Flynn’s motion. The judicial hero of my book, Emmet Sullivan held federal prosecutors in contempt for failing to disclose evidence, dismissed the corrupted prosecution of Alaska Senator Ted Stevens and appointed a special prosecutor to investigate the Department of Justice.

That independent counsel, Henry Schuelke, issued a scathing report finding systematic, intentional and pervasive misconduct in the Department of (In)Justice. He identified the prosecution’s deliberate concealment of evidence favorable to the defense. That is why Judge Sullivan both issues such Brady orders in each of his cases and encourages every other judge in the country to do the same.

Emmet G. Sullivan is one judge who is ready, willing and able to hold Mr. Mueller accountable to the law and who has the wherewithal to dismiss the case against General Flynn — for egregious government misconduct — if Mueller doesn’t move to dismiss it himself.

Judge Sullivan’s experience can only help General Flynn as more evidence appears every day to reveal that Flynn should not have been prosecuted. James Comey testified to Congress that the agents who interviewed Flynn — including the hopelessly compromised Peter Strzok — thought Flynn was telling the truth. The entire FISA warrant application becomes more problematic by the day.

Within the next six weeks, we will probably have the bombs report of Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General for the Department of Justice. He is the one who discovered the Strzok-Page emails, and he has been investigating the FBI and DOJ in their Clinton cover-up for the last year.

Since Flynn entered his guilty plea, we’ve learned that information Mr. Comey leaked deliberately to “trigger” Robert Mueller’s entire investigation was classified. Also, FBI agents Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe were working on an “insurance policy” to protect the country against a Trump presidency. It seems plausible that this “insurance policy” included the appointment of a special prosecutor.

Indeed, the bases for throwing out everything Robert Mueller has touched grow exponentially as more truth finds sunlight.

Watching guilty pleas evaporate is nothing new for Mr. Mueller’s favored lieutenant Andrew Weissmann. Along with his Enron Task Force comrade Leslie Caldwell, Weissmann terrorized Arthur Andersen partner David Duncan into pleading guilty.

Weissmann and Caldwell made Duncan testify at length against Arthur Andersen when they destroyed the company and 85,000 jobs only to be reversed by a unanimous Supreme Court three years later. Turns out, the “crime” they “convinced” Mr. Duncan to plead guilty to was not a crime at all. The court allowed Duncan to withdraw his plea. And, that was not the only Weissmann-induced plea to be withdrawn either. Just ask Christopher Calger.

Judge Sullivan is the country’s premiere jurist experienced in the abuses of our Department of Justice. He knows a cover-up when he sees one. Until the Department is cleaned out with Clorox and firehoses, along with its “friends” at the FBI, Judge Sullivan is the best person to confront the egregious government misconduct that has led to and been perpetrated by the Mueller-Weissmann “investigation” and to right the injustices that have arisen from it. Stay tuned for the fireworks.
    ====================

Sidney Powell, former federal prosecutor and veteran of 500 federal appeals, is the author of LICENSED TO LIE: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice. She is a Senior Fellow of the London Center for Policy Research and Senior Policy Advisor for America First.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/16/ge...onduct-expert/
    nearly 2 years of this crap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this whole thread... some highlights tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this whole thread... some highlights tho

dem backflips

Someone is going to have to explain this latest plan to pwn the dems.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Government recommends no jail time for Flynn and Russiagate pushers still searching for the tiniest of wins.

That IG report cause some serious butthurt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Government recommends no jail time for Flynn and Russiagate pushers still searching for the tiniest of wins.

i've always told you im more concerned with the legal proceedings than anything else. we've been talking about this flynn stuff for 2 years now. of course when all your grand theories fall apart, that's the tiniest of W's? muh sullivan, muh standing brady order, muh sentencing postponement, muh sara carter, muh 302s, muh exculpatory evidence, etc etc etc

speaking of IG report causing serious butthurt though...

The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.

The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)

The unlawful use of the FISA court for political spy operations by the DOJ/FBI.

The unlawful use of the Dept of Justice National Security Division. For weaponized political benefit. (Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr)

The unlawful use of the FBI Counterintelligence Division. For weaponized political benefit. (James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker)

The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley)

Now, are you going to accept the ELE bet yes or no?
    man, none of that coming true must have caused some serious butthurt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're laughing our asses off at you, you gullible rube.

To wit:

lol no they don't
    24/7 poster knowledge vs Former federal prosecutor under nine US attorneys from both political parties over ten years and three districts, Sidney Powell was lead counsel in 350 criminal appeals for the United States and more than 150 since in private practice.
    How many times have you fallen for this ?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i've always told you im more concerned with the legal proceedings than anything else. we've been talking about this flynn stuff for 2 years now. of course when all your grand theories fall apart, that's the tiniest of W's? muh sullivan, muh standing brady order, muh sentencing postponement, muh sara carter, muh 302s, muh exculpatory evidence, etc etc etc

speaking of IG report causing serious butthurt though...

man, none of that coming true must have caused some serious butthurt
    I don’t get butthurt about anything here, sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    props tbh... i'd be pretty butthurt if i went down the rabbit hole of just about every relevant pro-trump conspiracy theory in the last 4 years only to be wrong on almost everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    props tbh... i'd be pretty butthurt if i went down the rabbit hole of just about every relevant pro-trump conspiracy theory in the last 4 years only to be wrong on almost everything
    Admitting you’re butthurt about being wrong on the Trump/Russia conspiracy and FISA abuse props tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admitting you’re butthurt about being wrong on the Trump/Russia conspiracy
    i dont think i ever said i thought there would be a finding of collusion. in fact i said i doubted anything would turn up, iirc.

it was a legitimate investigation founded on an adequate predicate, and would have been a lot shorter and quieter if trump and his people didnt actively lie and obstruct at every opportunity.

so actually, i was bang on

and FISA abuse props tbh
    ive always said that if things were done inappropriately, that people should be punished. i welcomed the OIG investigation. what i didnt buy were the deep state coup conspiracies where they invented an investigation out of thin air at the orders of obama to spy on trump's campaign, etc.

that was just about completely vindicated. they did find plenty of wrongdoing in the fisa process, which i've already acknowledged, but dont change the big picture question of the FBI being weaponized against trump... which didnt happen

Thread Information