My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told Just the News that his team has been scouring recent do ents released by the FBI, including witness reports known as 302s, and found glaring evidence that contradicts claims the Mueller team made to courts and Congress.

"We're now going through these 302s, and we're going to be making criminal referrals on the Mueller dossier team, the people that put this Mueller report together," Nunes said during an interview on the John Solomon Reports podcast set to air on Tuesday.
    Devin "Sue That Cow" Nunes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zuck says he won't stop foreigners from ing the elections

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA holy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian Election Trolling Becoming Subtler, Tougher To Detect

A cache of Instagram posts captured by researchers showed that the Russians were "better at impersonating candidates" and that influence-mongers "have moved away from creating their own fake advocacy groups to mimicking and appropriating the names of actual American groups,"

identified 32 Instagram accounts they said appeared to be linked to Russia's now-infamous Internet Research Agency, of which 31 later were confirmed to be IRA-linked by an analysis commissioned by Facebook, which owns Instagram.

interference activity endures at a steady state.

the efforts targeting the 2020 vote continue many of the trends exhibited earlier.

Russian influence operations are aimed at sowing chaos and amplifying division as much as bringing about a specific political result

the intent to divide them or convince them not to vote,

"The IRA is well-versed enough in the history and culture of our politics to exploit sharp political divisions already existing in our society," Kim wrote.

"American nationalism/patriotism, immigration, gun control and LGBT issues were the top five issues frequently discussed in the IRA's campaigns."

Veterans, working-class whites in rural areas and nonwhites, "especially African Americans," also were especially targeted,

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/05/812497423/report-russian-election-trolling-becoming-subtler-tougher-to-detect?utm_source=npr_newsletter&utm_medium=email& utm_content=20200308&utm_term=4446590&utm_campaign =best-of-npr&utm_id=10200903&orgid=

Russians targeting your rightwingnut dumb s because of your deep and widespread ignorance and gullibility!

Trash and his mafiya and Repugs:

"Russia, if you are hacking ..." ("we "Love It" and will do nothing to stop you")

"and we appreciate all the hacking you did to elect us in 2016"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Russia Is Trying To Boost Bernie Sanders' Campaign

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/05/81218...0200903&orgid=

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin refuses OPEC

so SA pumps a bunch

oil price -30% bust

and US oil drillers go bankrupt.

With economies precarious and weakening, Trash's puppetmaster Pootin uses his oil tool to attack USA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US shale play needs prices above 40 usd/barrel to turn a profit. This will hit Texas hard.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

papa was running for congress in the same seat cenk uygur ran for

they both lost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't be bothered by that now...we got us a CORONA PANDEMIC!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hasn't declared any such thing. More spinning, per par.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol slmn!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It hasn't declared any such thing. More spinning, per par.
    "There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor to the Court with respect to those applications”-Chief Judge of FISC

How is that spin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor to the Court with respect to those applications”-Chief Judge of FISC

How is that spin?
    George is working on googling a response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

weird

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

weird
    Flynn did not plead guilty to being an agent of Russia nor was he charged with it so there was nothing to exonerate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How is that spin?
    Lack of candor does not equal misleading. Misleading implies unequivocally stating a false position. Lack of candor implies the opposite, an omission that could be considered dishonest.

I'll save you the followup question: "how are they any different?"

The difference is that omissions can be voluntary or involuntary, so it's much more difficult to prove there was dishonest intent. That's why the IG, while it concluded that the procedure itself was questionable because there were omissions and requires adjustments to deal with such such situations, didn't actually conclude that there was provable dishonesty from the actual involved parties.

On the other hand, if you're accused of misleading, it means you affirmatively lied to the court. Hope the distinction is clear enough.

George is working on googling a response.
    lol @ bot thinking everyone else is a bot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this dude sentenced yet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this dude sentenced yet?
    cancelled until further court notice

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lack of candor does not equal misleading. Misleading implies unequivocally stating a false position. Lack of candor implies the opposite, an omission that could be considered dishonest.

I'll save you the followup question: "how are they any different?"

The difference is that omissions can be voluntary or involuntary, so it's much more difficult to prove there was dishonest intent. That's why the IG, while it concluded that the procedure itself was questionable because there were omissions and requires adjustments to deal with such such situations, didn't actually conclude that there was provable dishonesty from the actual involved parties.

On the other hand, if you're accused of misleading, it means you affirmatively lied to the court. Hope the distinction is clear enough.
    Provable dishonesty

However, when the OGC Attorney subsequently sent the liaison's email to SSA 2 the OGC Attorney altered the liaison's email by inserting the words "not a source" into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was "not a source" for the other agency.
    https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that's the description of one of the items he found out about, not the conclusion. The conclusion reads (page 376):

We also found the quan y of omissions and inaccuracies in the applications and the obvious errors in the Woods Procedures deeply concerning. Although we did not find do entary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct on the part of the case agents who assisted 01 in preparing the applications, or the agents and supervisors who performed the Woods Procedures, we also did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or missing information.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Except that's the description of one of the items he found out about, not the conclusion. The conclusion reads (page 376):

We also found the quan y of omissions and inaccuracies in the applications and the obvious errors in the Woods Procedures deeply concerning. Although we did not find do entary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct on the part of the case agents who assisted 01 in preparing the applications, or the agents and supervisors who performed the Woods Procedures, we also did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or missing information.
    Except the IG did conclude there was provable dishonesty as I just pointed out concerning the altering of the email.
    Last edited by TSA; 03-16-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Thread Information