Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but

Exoneration!

”really- he is NOT guilty- please please believe me- he really really really really did NOT sell out the USA to Russia!”

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    But but

Exoneration!

”really- he is NOT guilty- please please believe me- he really really really really did NOT sell out the USA to Russia!”
    Mueller said he didn't and that is good enough for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Unraveling Part ll
    It's gonna end just like Part I

Kicked cans.
    was about to say, did we miss Part I?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His posts are getting so granular there is zero chance a nonobsessed person could follow them.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to know TSA's unofficial and unpaid PR intern gig for Trump, Inc., has been unaffected by the virus.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You were present for Part I

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

The Unraveling Part I

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, the stuff Comey could've concluded in a couple months had he not been fired?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump could tweet tomorrow about taking a second look into Benghazi and TSA would immediately share five threads on the subject from Undercover Huber. Good soldier!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller said he didn't and that is good enough for me.
    mueller said “russia offered help in usa election to help trump and trump team willingly accepted help”

then barr spun muellers words and covered it all up -

when trump and barr are replaced the truth will be uncovered

until then-

russia helped trump and trump team accepted and the rest will be uncovered in time

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    mueller said “russia offered help in usa election to help trump and trump team willingly accepted help”

then barr spun muellers words and covered it all up -

when trump and barr are replaced the truth will be uncovered

until then-

russia helped trump and trump team accepted and the rest will be uncovered in time
    Mueller's words are good enough for me.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

But keep on pushing Russian disinformation, you are making Putin proud, puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were present for Part I
    that wasn't The Unraveling as you had billed it. that was about the spygate coverup unraveling, Ohr , etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that wasn't The Unraveling as you had billed it. that was about the spygate coverup unraveling, Ohr , etc
    Horowitz Part I, Huber, Horowitz Part II....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller's words are good enough for me.

But keep on pushing Russian disinformation, you are making Putin proud, puppet.

ask yourself this:

”how the did i get pizzagate so ing wrong when i was 100% so convinced i was right that i attacked others here for their 100% correct views?”

then be humble enough to say to yourself:

”holy - I am 100% - repeating that past faulty behavior!”

you are welcome!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ask yourself this:

”how the did i get pizzagate so ing wrong when i was 100% so convinced i was right that i attacked others here for their 100% correct views?”

then be humble enough to say to yourself:

”holy - I am 100% - repeating that past faulty behavior!”

you are welcome!
    Your lack of self awareness is astonishing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My lack of self awareness is astonishing

fify

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm not the one that was 100% wrong about Russiagate and still posting about it as if it wasn't already debunked. You truly have no self awareness, it's astonishing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not the one that was 100% wrong about Russiagate and still posting about it as if it wasn't already debunked. You truly have no self awareness, it's astonishing.
    you are in denial

we saw with our eyes and ears

”russia- if you are listening”

we saw barr cover up the mueller report and spin the results

you felt 100% sure you were right about pizzagate

ing pizzagate

pizzagate

u were 100% sure

lolololol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you've posted one letter from a Senator that has proved accurate tbh.

That's probably why they're only letters.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thread Information