Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol herridge - formerly of fox news - former reporter for the hannity show

none of those idiots have any idea how fbi investigations work

just because they think you SHOULD cherry-pick evidence
    and
    just because they think evidence should be 100% what they HOPE it will be - or just flat-out DROP
    an investigation

does not mean that a proper fbi investigation should be conducted that way -

but

pizzagate proponents will fall for ANY propaganda

lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    explosive stuff tbh. cant wait till we get the horowitz report

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even OJ had enough sense to understand he had already gotten away with murder

there was no need to continue “investigating the investigators” since he got away with murder already

- of course- he gamely threw up that “im gonna find the killers” ruse

but soon after realized that he had indeed gotten away with murder

trump - for now- until a new administration and a new AG- are appointed has gotten away with treason

but he cannot leave it alone - just cant believe his own lie that he was “exonerated”

his idiot moron pizzagate cultists cannot let it go either!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a part III?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it Yahtzee yet?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any chance Trump got his 'Corona" orders/game plan to sow chaos as people die - from his boss?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/18/polit...cts/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

weird

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

weird
    ”redactions” su ious now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it Yahtzee yet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Repug) Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

The report represents a confidence-booster to the country’s intelligence community at a time of great uncertainty.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/21/senate-intel-report-confirms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171?fbclid=IwAR3mOAR1TpUNoocnmSptmGA8PbdTxFqRV_ Z0of1Z4urHX1ZGOmpEnh3D5cI

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have Trash and his mafiya lied, "forgotten", obstructed investigations for years into Trash and his mafiya's connections with Pootin?

After LYING about Mueller's report, Barr has ZERO credibility.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The report represents a confidence-booster to the country’s intelligence community at a time of great uncertainty.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/21/senate-intel-report-confirms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171?fbclid=IwAR3mOAR1TpUNoocnmSptmGA8PbdTxFqRV_ Z0of1Z4urHX1ZGOmpEnh3D5cI

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why have Trash and his mafiya lied, "forgotten", obstructed investigations for years into Trash and his mafiya's connections with Pootin?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why did Jared, after the election, try to setup an extra-governmental crypto-channel to Pootin?

My guess is that he set it up anyway, but not from the WH.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

boiled down:

putin installed trump in office
    trump willingly accepted
    trump immediately took russias side and against the usa
    not a hoax
    trump supporters also took trump & russias side after russia attacked the usa

exactly as we said all along

disgraceful traitor impersonating a legit usa president

disgraceful trump defenders betraying the usa

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

because they joined russias team and betrayed the usa

and got caught

everyone who defended and supported the traitors are traitors themselves

no exceptions

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we now know why TSA and his comrades were furiously promoting propaganda in the past few days...

they knew this report by the Senate was imminent

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
    Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray allegations of Kremlin assistance to his campaign as a "hoax," driven by Democrats and a “deep state” embedded within the government bureaucracy.
    Advertisement

The intelligence community’s initial January 2017 assessment of Moscow’s influence campaign included “specific intelligence reporting to support the assessment that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and the Russian government demonstrated a preference for candidate Trump,” the committee’s report says. The panel also found “specific intelligence” to support the conclusion that Putin “approved and directed aspects” of the Kremlin’s interference efforts.

knowing that - here is how your president responded:

How is this NOT - TREASON???

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    At least we now know why TSA and his comrades were furiously promoting propaganda in the past few days...

they knew this report by the Senate was imminent
    this report

More Media Misdirection on Trump-Russia

The most useless committee on Capitol Hill has answered a question no one was asking.

"The headline is an attention-grabber, particularly the subhead. The New York Times breathlessly reports that a Republican-led Senate panel has issued a report that “undercuts claims by President Trump and his allies that Obama-era officials sought to undermine his candidacy by investigating Russia’s 2016 election meddling.”

Naturally, you’re thinking: “That’s it. All Trump’s diatribes about a ‘hoax’ have been the usual claptrap. Even the GOP admits that the Obama administration had good reasons to investigate whether Trump’s campaign was colluding with Russia.”

Except . . . that’s not what the Times story actually says. Carefully parsed, it’s not even what the headline says.

In truth, the story is a nothing-burger. We learn that one of the most useless committees on Capitol Hill, the Senate Intelligence Committee, has issued a 158-page report — festooned with the usual “there are things we can’t tell you” redactions — as a capper to its three-year investigation into a question no one is asking: Did the intelligence community competently conclude that Russia interfered in the 2016 campaign?

No one is asking that question because, for the vast majority of people closely following the collusion caper, that would be like asking whether the Chiefs won the Super Bowl."

"The real question is whether the Obama administration and its officials held over by the new administration fabricated a tale about the Trump campaign’s complicity in Russia’s hacking. Did they peddle that tale to the FISA court while willfully concealing key exculpatory evidence? Did they continue the investigation under the guise of counterintelligence after Trump was elected, in the hope of finding a crime over which he could be impeached? Did they consciously mislead an American president about whether he was under investigation? Did they purposefully suggest in public testimony that the president was a criminal suspect, while privately assuring him that he was not one? And finally, when the Trump-Russia collusion nonsense was collapsing in a heap, did they open a criminal obstruction case — based on an untenable legal theory and facilitated by a leak of investigative information that was orchestrated by the just-fired FBI director — in order to justify continuing the probe under the au es of a special counsel?

On these questions, the Useless Committee’s report is silent. Indeed, the report says right up front, in the findings section, that the intelligence agencies, over the FBI’s objection, did not include information from the infamous Steele dossier in its December 30, 2016, assessment on Russian interference — though, “as a compromise to the FBI insistence,” dossier allegations were included in an annex to the assessment. The Senate-report findings do not get into why the FBI was pushing so hard on the preposterous dossier. Nor do they mention that, by the time of the assessment, the bureau had already heavily relied on the dossier to obtain a surveillance warrant from the FISA court, and was even then preparing a submission to get yet another warrant — telling the federal judges the bureau believed that the Trump campaign was conspiring with the Kremlin."

"So now, the committee that does nothing has released a report about nothing new, which the Times promptly serves up as a bombs that purportedly undercuts Trump contentions about the Obama administration’s Russia investigation . . . even though the committee report does not actually address the president’s main contention: that Obama intelligence and law-enforcement officials tried to frame Trump for conspiring in Russia’s election meddling.

Par for the course."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...-trump-russia/

And of course Spurs Homer slurps it up...par for the course.

Thread Information