Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cared before and even fewer care now.

This didn't work so Trump's wagging the dog now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once we are removed from this -stain chapter in our history -

it will be this clear to all:

Our arch-enemy Russia cyberattacked the USA- an act of war -

Russia helped to install a US president who welcomed the help

Trump sided with the attackers and so did his supporters - an act of treason

and

We lost our minds and allowed them to get away with it - until somehow we awoke from our stupor
    and called it what it always has been- a disgraceful act of cowardice and treason.

Mark those words.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
    Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray allegations of Kremlin assistance to his campaign as a "hoax," driven by Democrats and a “deep state” embedded within the government bureaucracy.
    Advertisement

The intelligence community’s initial January 2017 assessment of Moscow’s influence campaign included “specific intelligence reporting to support the assessment that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and the Russian government demonstrated a preference for candidate Trump,” the committee’s report says. The panel also found “specific intelligence” to support the conclusion that Putin “approved and directed aspects” of the Kremlin’s interference efforts.

knowing that - here is how your president responded:

How is this NOT - TREASON???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is a nice strawman... the report simply indicates that Russia did try to interfere and had a preference... doesn't say anything about a campaign colluding with them, which is a separate matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get why trump s are so bent in discrediting the report, tbh... and the hypocrisy is rampant too... when FBI bad, " yeah, huge deal, read this footnote, boom", when CIA good, "nothing burger, nobody asked for this, look over here".

Heck, with the continued Dear Leader ups on covid, this is almost a great distraction, especially in light that it doesn't tie his campaign to Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, did Flynn accelerate his sentencing yet? clock's ticking

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray allegations of Kremlin assistance to his campaign as a "hoax," driven by Democrats and a “deep state” embedded within the government bureaucracy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you are STILL falling for propaganda =

you will never learn -

PIZZAGATE!!!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "The top federal prosecutor for Connecticut selected additional team members for his investigative effort in recent weeks, adding agents from the FBI, as well as the chief of the violent crimes and narcotics trafficking section for the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., Anthony Scarpelli, according to sources cited by CNN. Durham, who has been running the operation out of Connecticut and D.C., drove down to Washington a few weeks ago to keep the investigation moving even as the COVID-19 virus hampered many law enforcement efforts nationwide.

The CNN report said Durham requested witness information in March and April."

======

"Prior to nationwide coronavirus lockdown orders, CNN reported Durham had been spending multiple days each week inside a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility reviewing classified do ents related to the federal government’s investigations into Russian interference and Trump’s campaign. The report said Durham is also taking a close look at the FBI’s deeply flawed Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act targeting onetime Trump campaign associate Carter Page."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...virus-outbreak

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is a nice strawman... the report simply indicates that Russia did try to interfere and had a preference... doesn't say anything about a campaign colluding with them, which is a separate matter.
    No, this is a nice strawman.

The Russia hoax was never a hoax. An encouraging bipartisan report confirms it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...703_story.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

pizzagate re edness

taught you nothing

lolololol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good for Steele.

Why in the would he give BARR a ing thing?

BARR already has the material - and BARR decided to cover it up -

Steele is no idiot. Mueller had everything and BARR covered it all up -

and is now trying to find everything to bury it before Barr and Trump are out of office. Once they are gone - a REAL law enforcement or nonpartisan commission can conduct a REAL investigation.

FBI knows everything Steele had and did NOT have and the FBI has stated a million times they did not COUNT ONLY on the dossier to do their work. Only right wing whack jobs tried to make the Dossier MORE - than it was -
    it was raw data - MOST of which was corroborated -

Steele himself never tried to claim it was anything other than what it was - first financed by Republicans - and then by Democrats.

PIZZAGATE RE !!!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Good for Steele.

Why in the would he give BARR a ing thing?

BARR already has the material - and BARR decided to cover it up -

Steele is no idiot. Mueller had everything and BARR covered it all up -

and is now trying to find everything to bury it before Barr and Trump are out of office. Once they are gone - a REAL law enforcement or nonpartisan commission can conduct a REAL investigation.

FBI knows everything Steele had and did NOT have and the FBI has stated a million times they did not COUNT ONLY on the dossier to do their work. Only right wing whack jobs tried to make the Dossier MORE - than it was -
    it was raw data - MOST of which was corroborated -

Steele himself never tried to claim it was anything other than what it was - first financed by Republicans - and then by Democrats.

PIZZAGATE RE !!!!!
    I don’t even know where to start...Steele was never financed by Republicans ...most of his dossier was corroborated ... his dossier is what secured the FISA warrant ...should I go on?

No one has their head this far up their ass. You keep up the troll well I’ll give you that

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t even know where to start...Steele was never financed by Republicans ...most of his dossier was corroborated ... his dossier is what secured the FISA warrant ...should I go on?

No one has their head this far up their ass. You keep up the troll well I’ll give you that

PIZZAGATE GARBAGE LIES -

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/u...ul-singer.html

PIZZAGATE!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The top federal prosecutor for Connecticut selected additional team members for his investigative effort in recent weeks, adding agents from the FBI, as well as the chief of the violent crimes and narcotics trafficking section for the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., Anthony Scarpelli, according to sources cited by CNN. Durham, who has been running the operation out of Connecticut and D.C., drove down to Washington a few weeks ago to keep the investigation moving even as the COVID-19 virus hampered many law enforcement efforts nationwide.

The CNN report said Durham requested witness information in March and April."
    So the FBI is going to investigate the FBI?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, it wasn't a hoax... I think you're referring to the "witch hunt".

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You provided a link that on yourself

Steele wasn’t compiling a dossier until Clinton funded it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well, it wasn't a hoax... I think you're referring to the "witch hunt".
    Swing and a miss.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You provided a link that on yourself

Steele wasn’t compiling a dossier until Clinton funded it.

same ing thing-

republicans started the “project”

it evolved after dems took over- same ing “project”

have you injected yourself with “clorox” yet?

hahahahahaha!

Pizzagate boy

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...1592.180.1.pdf

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...77107-181.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...1592.180.1.pdf

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...77107-181.html
    Well he either lied to the investigators or perjured himself in open federal court.

Maybe both.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Schiff’s Secret Transcripts
    Why is he sitting on declassified interviews in the collusion probe?

“The Trump-Russia collusion narrative collapsed a year ago with the Robert Mueller report, but the story’s not over. Democrats are now trying to suppress details of how the bogus theory was promoted, led by House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff.”

“Mr. Schiff spent years shouting cover-up only to be exposed for making things up. Now that the evidence is ready for public release, he’s defying the unanimous vote of a bipartisan committee to make them public. What doesn’t Mr. Schiff want America to see?”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schiffs....co/3LJgN1xuEl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Swing and a miss.
    how so? Russia interference wasn't a hoax, clearly.... the collusion witch hunt was...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information