Page 2021 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1021152119211971201120172018201920202021202220232024202520312071 ... LastLast
Results 50,501 to 50,525 of 52486
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bombing social websites
    That's a game changer, amirite?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hacking into financial systems
    And doing what?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump's DOJ indicted the 12 Russians running that account. Are you saying the administration is lying?
    Lying? No. Incompetent. Yes.

Mueller indicted the 12 Russians based on evidence that the FBI had that was given to them by Crowdstrike. The FBI never examined the servers on their own.

Crowdstrike later admitted under oath they had no actual proof Russia did it.

"We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated [moved electronically] from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated,"

"There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left."

"There’s not evidence that they were actually exfiltrated. There's cir stantial evidence but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated."

"There is cir stantial evidence that that data was exfiltrated off the network. … We didn't have a sensor in place that saw data leave. We said that the data left based on the cir stantial evidence. That was the conclusion that we made."

"Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn't see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw."

Asked directly if he could "unequivocally say" whether "it was or was not exfiltrated out of DNC," Henry told the committee: "I can't say based on that."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No one - I mean NO ONE seems to be bothered that Flynn- NEVER ONCE - brought up RUSSIA’S cyber-attack on our election! WHY??? Only one of two reasons- (1) because Flynn does not care about the USA getting attacked? Or (2) - because both Flynn AND Russia- both KNEW that the cyber-attack was and had already been planned and executed by both Russia and the trump team traitors. Neither of those two reasons are acceptable to REAL AMERICANS!!!
    Maybe because the Intelligence Community Assessment wasn’t released until January 2017 and Flynn’s call took place in December 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because the Intelligence Community Assessment wasn’t released until January 2017 and Flynn’s call took place in December 2016.
    pfff time travel isn't completely impossible.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn knew that Obama had placed sanctions and had expelled the russians -

Flynn knew that Kislyak was pissed at Obama - and never said - "why did you guys cyberattack our elections?"

Because Flynn, Pence, Trump all knew why Russia had attacked the USA - and they actively took part in that attack against the US.

Flynn knew and basically gave Russia his (and Trumps) blessing that trump team was OK with the attack on our election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why were the December 2016 sanctions rolled out?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why were the December 2016 sanctions rolled out?
    Because Russia bought Facebook ads, had trolls posting memes, and Crowdstrike claimed without evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. You’re aware Flynn learned of the sanctions and expulsions while on vacation in the DR on the same day he took a call with Kislyak aren’t you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Russia bought Facebook ads, had trolls posting memes, and Crowdstrike claimed without evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. You’re aware Flynn learned of the sanctions and expulsions while on vacation in the DR on the same day he took a call with Kislyak aren’t you?

meeting with russians on tropical islands - are vacations now?

setting up secret channels to betray your country good now?

mueller bad now?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least now we know some of why Judge Sullivan read some un-redacted do ents in court and basically called Flynn a piece of traitor.

The more facts that are unearthed - EVEN IF - the Republican turncoats think it will expose some kind of "deep state"

All it does is expose the treason that trump and barr and putin are desperately trying to hide.

You DON'T want everything exposed -

only things that muddy the issue and point to bull conspiracies -

If you trump fellators wanted the truth to ALL come out - you would NOT like what you would find.

But I am sure you would still take Russia's side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well aware. And kislyak brought then up during their call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lying? No. Incompetent. Yes.

Mueller indicted the 12 Russians based on evidence that the FBI had that was given to them by Crowdstrike. The FBI never examined the servers on their own.
    Except that that's not solely what Mueller used to indict them.

Here's the indictment:
    https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.ne...indictment.pdf

There's clearly way, way more than Crowdstrike examining servers here. Not only that, it involved not just the DNC but also the DCCC hacks.

There's track and tracing of email addresses, facebook, twitter, google, third party servers, etc. lol @ the notion that indictments would be introduced solely on hearsay. That's just frankly naive and ignorant.

But look, since you have it all figured out, and you think Barr got it wrong, and those indictments are still up and valid, you should definitely write up the DOJ, the NSA and let them know what you found out!

smh

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Here's the indictment:

There's clearly way, way more than Crowdstrike examining servers here. Not only that, it involved not just the DNC but also the DCCC hacks.

There's track and tracing of email addresses, facebook, twitter, google, third party servers, etc. lol @ the notion that indictments would be introduced solely on hearsay. That's just frankly naive and ignorant.

But look, since you have it all figured out, and you think Barr got it wrong, and those indictments are still up and valid, you should definitely write up the DOJ, the NSA and let them know what you found out!

smh
    And Mueller knew none of what was charged would ever see the light of a court room. Doesn’t hold much weight. Show charge.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Here's the indictment:

smh
    You lol @ the notion indictments would be brought on hearsay when you’ve just seen that FISA warrants were issued on hearsay.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well aware. And kislyak brought then up during their call
    And Flynn brushed off his question of the US still fighting the same enemy with multiple yeah yeahs. There was no in depth conversation about sanctions, it was completely one sided and a single reference by Kislyak. You’re being disingenuous saying they discussed sanctions. It never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Flynn brushed off his question of the US still fighting the same enemy with multiple yeah yeahs. There was no in depth conversation about sanctions, it was completely one sided and a single reference by Kislyak. You’re being disingenuous saying they discussed sanctions. It never happened.
    he said yeah yeah and then randomly once again, unprompted brought up keeping the response reciprocal. totally unrelated!

this isnt the basis of the guilty plea withdrawal attempt OR the doj's motion to dismiss, for a reason

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn said he did in his plea agreement. It's literally the first sentence in the list he made. If you're calling him a liar I agree, generally speaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Mueller knew none of what was charged would ever see the light of a court room. Doesn’t hold much weight. Show charge.
    You lol @ the notion indictments would be brought on hearsay when you’ve just seen that FISA warrants were issued on hearsay.
    These indictments are actually public record, and clearly demonstrate the investigation is beyond whatever Crowdstrike did. Crowdstrike clearly didn't know that subject A logged into yahoo mail this or that day, or searched this or that keyword.

You get that from subpoenas on Yahoo, Google, etc... so we can certainly throw away the notion that these indictments are based on Crowdstrike alone.

BTW, what indictments were brought on hearsay? Most of the people indicted were actually found guilty. Cohen, Papadopoulos, Stone, and even Flynn plead guilty until Barr bailed him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you feel the need to deceive? You literally just posted upstream crowd strike had cir stantial evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. You can’t be so ing stupid that you don’t know that cir stantial evidence is evidence. Do you understand these lies undermine your credibility or is it just shield trump at all cost, facts be damned?

That question is rhetorical, btw.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Russia has been thriving. Operation Yuri executed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you feel the need to deceive? You literally just posted upstream crowd strike had cir stantial evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. You can’t be so ing stupid that you don’t know that cir stantial evidence is evidence. Do you understand these lies undermine your credibility or is it just shield trump at all cost, facts be damned?

TSA twists himself into a pretzel on the reg shielding for Trump. He hardly posts for any other reason.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA twists himself into a pretzel on the reg shielding for Trump. He hardly posts for any other reason.
    comrade TSA is russia and trumps sick wet dream

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Obama, McCabe, Comey, Biden

in jumpsuits yet?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    he said yeah yeah and then randomly once again, unprompted brought up keeping the response reciprocal. totally unrelated!

this isnt the basis of the guilty plea withdrawal attempt OR the doj's motion to dismiss, for a reason
    He didn’t randomly and unprompted bring it up...he was literally just talking about it. Did you not read the transcript?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

There’s a huge gap between Russia hacked the DNC and we think Russia hacked the DNC but have no proof.

Thread Information