Page 2027 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1027152719271977201720232024202520262027202820292030203120372077 ... LastLast
Results 50,651 to 50,675 of 52486
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Senate Judiciary gives Graham sweeping subpoena powers in review of Russia probe

The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 12-10 along party lines Thursday to allow its chair, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), to subpoena former Obama administration officials as part of the GOP-led probe into the origins of the 2016 Russia investigation.

Why it matters: Graham now has sweeping authority to subpoena do ents and more than 50 individuals related to the Russia investigation, including former FBI director James Comey, former CIA director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

The Senate Homeland Security Committee, which is also investigating the FBI's probe into the Trump campaign and transition officials, approved similar subpoena powers for its chair, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), last week.

https://www.axios.com/senate-judicia...e7272c76.html?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Judiciary gives Graham sweeping subpoena powers in review of Russia probe

The Senate Judiciary Committee voted 12-10 along party lines Thursday to allow its chair, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), to subpoena former Obama administration officials as part of the GOP-led probe into the origins of the 2016 Russia investigation.

Why it matters: Graham now has sweeping authority to subpoena do ents and more than 50 individuals related to the Russia investigation, including former FBI director James Comey, former CIA director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

The Senate Homeland Security Committee, which is also investigating the FBI's probe into the Trump campaign and transition officials, approved similar subpoena powers for its chair, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), last week.

So basically all the positions they voted against issuing subpoenas to during the impeachment trial.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not even Leningrad Lindsey and the rest of the GOP (Govt of Putin)

REALLY have their heart in this- its just WHITE HOUSE orders to distract before the election since trump already chose team Russia

so go ahead and subpoena ALL of them

EVERY LAST ONE

you wont like what you hear

the TRUTH: Patriots in the Obama administration did their job and protected the country from the traitors on trump team.

No amount of clutching of pearls by republicans will really change the truth and any of those career pros never have feared the “investigate the investigator” traitors

they all know exactly what the republicans are doing- no different that OJ Simpson looking for the “killers”

lolololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2027 pages

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    then wait until tomorrow's argument on the writ.
    Batter up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with the contention that Ammidown is not good because it's "dicta" overlooks that Fokker, which is what the government relies on, is also "dicta".

This is why the case is generally interesting.

I would also disagree that opponents to the writ are "anti-Flynn"... I don't think this is about Flynn, it's about how our justice system works in a case where there's alleged corruption from the Executive (be it the FBI, the DOJ or both).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller Report redactions of Trump-Roger Stone conversations may soon be lifted

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/mue..._campaign=4766

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller Report redactions of Trump-Roger Stone conversations may soon be lifted

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/mue..._campaign=4766

Barr will intervene or spin it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skimmed through it. Reads like damage control to me. We'll see what the court decides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im still not through the hearing, have only heard Flynn and DOJ lawyers time to this point, but all the articles/tweets about people complaining about judge wilkins bringing up race is completely unfounded. it was the DOJ lawyer that brought up cir stances where 48a motion to dismiss can be denied, if there is an uncons utional reason such as a civil rights violation. HE brought up that example, and wilkins prodded into it

i still get the sense from the judges that they generally think this is premature, though it does sound like an outright denial of the motion would face a lot of scrutiny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comrade Don The Con Trash, lame duck flapping hard, knows he's gotta suck Pootin harder for that Trash Moscow Hotel

US to slash the number of American troops in Germany, Trump says

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/us-to-slash-the-number-of-american-troops-in-germany-trump-says/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did it stun you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol psycho sara carter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more stunning than Flynn's shades in that pic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh noes, she filed a motion(!).. it was scathing!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep

barr covered up the collusion

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/19/polit...ons/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh noes, she filed a motion(!).. it was scathing!
    slap!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, looks like Barr is in damage control mode, now trying to cleanup the SDNY before they can dig into Dear Leader's finances.

Like I said earlier, Barr better hope they win in November, or he gonna have a lot of explaining to do, once the corruption he's trying to hide bubbles up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, looks like Barr is in damage control mode, now trying to cleanup the SDNY before they can dig into Dear Leader's finances.

Like I said earlier, Barr better hope they win in November, or he gonna have a lot of explaining to do, once the corruption he's trying to hide bubbles up.
    I'd love to see Biden and his AG fire Barr's SDNY guy and rehire the guy Barr fired.

I love see Barr's purging SDNY as proof that Barr knows Trash is roadkill.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to see Biden and his AG fire Barr's SDNY guy and rehire the guy Barr fired.

I love see Barr's purging SDNY as proof that Barr knows Trash is roadkill.
    this is all part of the same plan

putin still giving The orders

wash away the russia/trump election theft, get rid of all intel and fbi patriots,

now

get rid of trumps investigators of his personal/family crimes

berman not gonna make it easy- good for him

on a friday night - barr thought he could go unnoticed but berman is at least calling attention to it

berman is incharge of several trump investigations and must remain or barr will destroy the records/evidence

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr just said trump fired berman

trump just denied “having anything to do with it”

berman should FORCE trump to publicly declare that he fired berman

or

berman should continue to refuse until trump has to publicly admit that he is interfering personally with investigations into himself and his family

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Berman at least got barr and trump exposed as idiots

and got his assistant named as his successor (for now anyway)

investigations to continue for now

so barr and trumps corrupt obstruction of justice FAILED!

Thread Information