Page 2030 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1030153019301980202020262027202820292030203120322033203420402080 ... LastLast
Results 50,726 to 50,750 of 52489
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's scarlett letter blah blah blah.
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MY TAKES ARE EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even when Chris wins he acts like a loser

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MY TAKES ARE EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "appears" and "is" are not synonymous...
    Nice philo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp mad too

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
    Its happening to you as well.
    Wait when the other team feels obliged to play the same game.
    You will have your medicine and like it then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its happening to you as well.
    Wait when the other team feels obliged to play the same game.
    You will have your medicine and like it then.
    What team did the wrong thing in this case?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What team did the wrong thing in this case?
    flynn's charges were brought by the office of the special counsel, supposed to be functioning somewhat independently from the larger DOJ

he pled guilty. when some issues were raised with supposedly exonerating evidence, judge specifically asked him if he wanted to talk to his lawyers and consider withdrawing his guilty plea. he instead affirmed that he was guilty

with sentencing pending (and a recommendation for no prison time), DOJ's new AG appoints a US attorney, Jeff Jensen to review Flynn's prosecution (again, begs the question of whether special counsel is actually functioning independently)

prosecution completely shifts intentions and no longer wants to pursue anything even though he's already pled guilty and all that was left was going to be sentencing with no prison time recommended

newly appointed US Attorney, Timothy Shea (January 2020) was the only attorney who signed the motion to dismiss. he had just replaced Jessie Liu in that role because she was nominated for a different role under the Treasury Department. her nomination was pulled 2 days before confirmation hearings after trump was presented with a memo outlining her lack of loyalty to him

imo its effectively a pardon but done in a way to look like they were really addressing corruption instead of just helping a friend out... recall that trump even asked comey to let the Flynn thing go way back when this started

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn took the guilty plea because Mueller and his team of Obama prosecutors were threatening his family. 21 likes to forget that part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn took the guilty plea because Mueller and his team of Obama prosecutors were threatening his family. 21 likes to forget that part.
    threatening his family

his son was the subject of an investigation. is it wrongful for them to consider charging people who are believed to have committed a crime?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    flynn's charges were brought by the office of the special counsel, supposed to be functioning somewhat independently from the larger DOJ

he pled guilty. when some issues were raised with supposedly exonerating evidence, judge specifically asked him if he wanted to talk to his lawyers and consider withdrawing his guilty plea. he instead affirmed that he was guilty

with sentencing pending (and a recommendation for no prison time), DOJ's new AG appoints a US attorney, Jeff Jensen to review Flynn's prosecution (again, begs the question of whether special counsel is actually functioning independently)

prosecution completely shifts intentions and no longer wants to pursue anything even though he's already pled guilty and all that was left was going to be sentencing with no prison time recommended

newly appointed US Attorney, Timothy Shea (January 2020) was the only attorney who signed the motion to dismiss. he had just replaced Jessie Liu in that role because she was nominated for a different role under the Treasury Department. her nomination was pulled 2 days before confirmation hearings after trump was presented with a memo outlining her lack of loyalty to him

imo its effectively a pardon but done in a way to look like they were really addressing corruption instead of just helping a friend out... recall that trump even asked comey to let the Flynn thing go way back when this started
    dude I thought you were a straight shooter. There’s no way you leave out what Jensen uncovered that triggered DOJ action unless you are being a disingenuous piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Technically the Spurs won in 2013, it's effectively a championship. What's 5 ing minutes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    threatening his family

his son was the subject of an investigation. is it wrongful for them to consider charging people who are believed to have committed a crime?
    Say this to a black person.

Doh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup, and Barr tried to distance himself from this by appointing an alleged 'impartial' third party, but that in itself is an extraordinary move, undermining his own prosecutors and investigators. Ultimately, it was his DOJ that filed the motion, so if anybody ever has to answer for this, it will be him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters still can't see how unbelievably ed up all this is to protect the worst National Security Adviser in American history.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the mafia doesn't threaten family members of enemies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude I thought you were a straight shooter. There’s no way you leave out what Jensen uncovered that triggered DOJ action unless you are being a disingenuous piece of .
    None of what he uncovered changed the fact that Flynn lied to investigators which is the basis of the charges

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    None of what he uncovered changed the fact that Flynn lied to investigators which is the basis of the charges
    And the charges were based on an interview that was conducted for an investigation that was no longer justifiably predicated. Nothing that Flynn said was material. Why did you go straight to the prosecution shifting intentions and not wanting to pursue without explaining why and how that happened? Then you try and make Timothy Shea being the only one to sign the motion to dismiss as some big deal while leaving out that Jocelyn Ballantine, one of the lead attorneys prosecuting Flynn, signed and submitted a pe ion for a Writ of Mandamus in support of Flynn. https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-73fd963a0000. And lol at "tryin to make it look like they were addressing corruption" when they clearly addressed corruption and exposed Van Grack lying to the court and hiding exculpatory evidence for years. It's pretty pathetic watching you try and build this narrative while purposely omitting well known facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the charges were based on an interview that was conducted for an investigation that was no longer justifiably predicated. Nothing that Flynn said was material. Why did you go straight to the prosecution shifting intentions and not wanting to pursue without explaining why and how that happened? Then you try and make Timothy Shea being the only one to sign the motion to dismiss as some big deal while leaving out that Jocelyn Ballantine, one of the lead attorneys prosecuting Flynn, signed and submitted a pe ion for a Writ of Mandamus in support of Flynn. https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-73fd963a0000. And lol at "tryin to make it look like they were addressing corruption" when they clearly addressed corruption and exposed Van Grack lying to the court and hiding exculpatory evidence for years. It's pretty pathetic watching you try and build this narrative while purposely omitting well known facts.
    “Yes,” he says with a youth pastor’s grin. “Like Scripture.” Every tweet, every misspelling, every typo, every strange capitalization—especially the capitalizations, says Dave—has meaning. “The truth is right there in what the media think are his mistakes. He doesn’t make mistakes.” The message of the shirt to Dave is: Study the layers. “Trump is known as a five-dimension chess player,” Dave says later. And he’s sending us clues. About the Democrats and Ukraine and his plans. “There are major operations going on,” Dave tells me months later, suggesting that Trump is using COVID-19 field hospitals as “a cover” to rescue children from sex trafficking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think those omitted facts are material to whether or not a crime was committed or whether or not his guilty plea is more or less valid

the attorneys on the case who were in favor of continuing with sentencing were removed and a new attorney on the case decides to dismiss the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo trying to interpret illegal decision to fit his narrative. Amazing. ing lawyers, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo trying to interpret illegal decision to fit his narrative. Amazing. ing lawyers, right?
    what illegal decision? are you referring to Flynn's decision to lie to investigators?
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-25-2020 at 12:06 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i dont think those omitted facts are material to whether or not a crime was committed or whether or not his guilty plea is more or less valid

the attorneys on the case who were in favor of continuing with sentencing were removed and a new attorney on the case decides to dismiss the case.
    Of course the facts you omitted are material and they were the basis for the government moving to dismiss.

Explain how a crime can be committed during an interview for an investigation that was no longer justifiably predicated.

Jocelyn Ballantine was never removed and actually signed the pe ion supporting the case be dropped.

Do you omit all of this stuff purposely?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course the facts you omitted are material and they were the basis for the government moving to dismiss.

Explain how a crime can be committed during an interview for an investigation that was no longer justifiably predicated.

Jocelyn Ballantine was never removed and actually signed the pe ion supporting the case be dropped.

Do you omit all of this stuff purposely?
    It's really not complicated, the DOJ always had access to the same evidence and concluded it was material not 6 months ago. This evidence might be 'new' to the judge and/or defense, but it wasn't to the DOJ.

There was clearly a convenient change of opinion/hearth at the DOJ here, nothing else. It's undeniably weird considering this case was already won.

Thread Information