Page 2036 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1036153619361986202620322033203420352036203720382039204020462086 ... LastLast
Results 50,876 to 50,900 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you acknowledge the limitations of the IG investigating compared to a US Attorney investigating? Yes or no.

Is it possible the US Attorney uncovered evidence the IG didn’t have access to? Yes or no.

Is it possible AG Barr has made statements based upon evidence the IG never had access to? Yes or no.

And you continue to dodge the question about our current AG. Clarify “wouldn’t expect anything different from Barr”

Would you prefer the AG ignore the surveillance and investigation into the President elect/President that was based on fabricated “intelligence” paid for by the opposing party and also ignore the illegal FISA’s obtained during said investigation?
    a US attorney can interview former employees, not limited to this still working. i get that. but reviewing internal files/records/do ents to determine if there was a proper factual predicate is pretty cut and dry. i cant really see how outside info can change what can be do ented by the department.

its possible that the US attorney uncovered evidence that IG didnt have access to which would prove there was criminal intent by some of the FBI officials, and i'd have no issue with them facing charges if that the case

what's to clarify about barr? ever since he's come in he's done nothing but carry trump's water and has been on a personal mission to discredit and undermine the investigation at all costs. this was at least a consideration in making him AG. before he came into office he was sending memos to the DOJ about how the investigation was unsupportable (again, before he was AG, and before he would have access to all this magic evidence), was pimping uranium one, etc. he was a hack before and was appointed to keep doing that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brookings Ins ution: A Key Collusion Collaborator

The liberal think tank helped perpetrate one of the biggest frauds in political history on the American people.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/07/23/b...-collaborator/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's to clarify about barr? ever since he's come in he's done nothing but carry trump's water and has been on a personal mission to discredit and undermine the investigation at all costs. this was at least a consideration in making him AG. before he came into office he was sending memos to the DOJ about how the investigation was unsupportable (again, before he was AG, and before he would have access to all this magic evidence), was pimping uranium one, etc. he was a hack before and was appointed to keep doing that
    This is pretty much it, tbh... unfortunately, Barr just isn't credible. Even if we were to look past his commentary before becoming the acting AG (and his general doctrines for unchecked executive power), the questionable moves he's pulled in cases like Stone, Flynn and even the Mueller report, or even siding with Trump's lawyers with the notion that the POTUS has complete immunity (something the SCOTUS fortunately didn't agree with), paints him as a complete puppet and clown.

Unfortunately, just like it happened with Alberto Gonzales, if Biden happens to be the next administration, I doubt they're going to look into this disaster. Truly unfortunate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Generally good compendium of what we were talking above (note, opinion):

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5517466002/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    a US attorney can interview former employees, not limited to this still working. i get that. but reviewing internal files/records/do ents to determine if there was a proper factual predicate is pretty cut and dry. i cant really see how outside info can change what can be do ented by the department.

its possible that the US attorney uncovered evidence that IG didnt have access to which would prove there was criminal intent by some of the FBI officials, and i'd have no issue with them facing charges if that the case

still dodging the question.

Would you prefer the AG ignore the surveillance and investigation into the President elect/President that was based on fabricated “intelligence” paid for by the opposing party and also ignore the illegal FISA’s obtained during said investigation?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    For over 3 years 24/7 the American people were told that their President committed treason and colluded with Russia to steal the election. Name bigger frauds in political history on the American people.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For over 3 years 24/7 the American people were told that their President committed treason and colluded with Russia to steal the election. Name bigger frauds in political history on the American people.
    trump committed treason
    (aiding and abetting an enemy after said enemy attacked the usa democratic election process and even obstructed the investigatio into the investigation of russias attack)

name a bigger traitor in history to the usa and trump is the worst all-time

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    trump committed treason
    (aiding and abetting an enemy after said enemy attacked the usa democratic election process and even obstructed the investigatio into the investigation of russias attack)

name a bigger traitor in history to the usa and trump is the worst all-time
    1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

That is definitive. It is not kinda, sorta. It is definitive. As far as Mueller's conclusions are concerned — and remember, he was long considered the gold standard of Trump investigations — there was no collusion.

Love,

Mueller

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still dodging the question.

First two paragraphs addressed it directly

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    First two paragraphs addressed it directly
    "a US attorney can interview former employees, not limited to this still working. i get that. but reviewing internal files/records/do ents to determine if there was a proper factual predicate is pretty cut and dry. i cant really see how outside info can change what can be do ented by the department.

its possible that the US attorney uncovered evidence that IG didnt have access to which would prove there was criminal intent by some of the FBI officials, and i'd have no issue with them facing charges if that the case"

???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A KGB Man to the End

The origins of Putin’s worldview—and the rise of Russia’s new ruling class

Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and Then Took On the West

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...people/614212/

Trash, his mafiya, the Repugs, TSA and other Pootin apologists are ing traitors, too ing stupid and venal to realize that they are foreign agents.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A KGB Man to the End

Trash, his mafiya, the Repugs, TSA and other Pootin apologists are ing traitors, too ing stupid and venal to realize that they are foreign agents.

You've been spreading fake news in this thread for over 3 years. You are doing exactly what Putin wants and are nothing more than a Putin puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a US attorney can interview former employees, not limited to this still working. i get that. but reviewing internal files/records/do ents to determine if there was a proper factual predicate is pretty cut and dry. i cant really see how outside info can change what can be do ented by the department.

its possible that the US attorney uncovered evidence that IG didnt have access to which would prove there was criminal intent by some of the FBI officials, and i'd have no issue with them facing charges if that the case"

???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A KGB Man to the End

anyone with a pair of eyes/ears

can see this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richard Nixon comes to mind. He actually did commit crimes and lost his job over it.

And sorry but no, this POTUS was merely formally investigated (god forbid!) and his campaign eventually cleared out.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pizzagate.

Q.

Seth Rich conspiracy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Richard Nixon comes to mind. He actually did commit crimes and lost his job over it.

And sorry but no, this POTUS was merely formally investigated (god forbid!) and his campaign eventually cleared out.
    When you quoted one of the biggest political frauds it was in regards to Brookings/media committing the fraud on the American people, not the investigation itself.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats how a lot of these things go, unfortunately. congressmen filibuster for minutes just to get airtime instead of an actual Q&A

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Undercover Bash!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so we went from huber to durham to bash?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so we went from huber to durham to bash?
    Durham, Bash, and Jensen have all been tasked with investigating different aspects. Pretty eye opening that one US Attorney couldn't handle it all by themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Undercover Jensen too!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "Former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, who played a key role in the Russia investigation but whose pejorative text messages about Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign made him a target of the president’s wrath, is releasing a book on his concerns the president could be compromised."

"Former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe have each released books that describe aspects of the Trump investigation.

Andrew Weissmann, a former Justice Department prosecutor who served on Mueller’s team, is due out with a book in September."

https://apnews.com/a63cca581185eb6ae82468f173bd0e4e

Thread Information