Page 2045 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1045154519451995203520412042204320442045204620472048204920552095 ... LastLast
Results 51,101 to 51,125 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, thanks for clarifying.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, two Page FISA applications were totally legit?

Wow.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sure, thanks for clarifying.

You can see now why I am still interested in the ongoing investigations and have repeatedly asked why you aren't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can see now why I am still interested in the ongoing investigations and have repeatedly asked why you aren't.
    Not my hobby horse. Also, pretty sure I'll see whatever you post here.

Obamagate is an even more improbable and outlandish conspiracy theory than Russiagate imo.

That said, I'm cool with whatever the open investigations turn up, and with whatever they recommend.

Can you bring us up to date on the open investigations?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not my hobby horse. Also, pretty sure I'll see whatever you post here.

Obamagate is an even more improbable and outlandish conspiracy theory than Russiagate imo.

That said, I'm cool with whatever the open investigations turn up, and with whatever they recommend.

Can you bring us up to date on the open investigations?
    I'll keep you up to date on what I find when I find it.

What do you define Obamagate as being?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you define Obamagate as being?
    Politically motivated surveillance/entrapment of Trump and Trump associates, directed by Obama/HRC without any good faith basis, roughly.

Happy to consider any details you'd like to add.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

comrade TSA revealing what a piece of liar and complicit traitor he is ...

now he wants to back-pedal and pretend he hasn't been a russian asset for years...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks.

Perhaps my question wasn't clear. What are the notable open investigations and who's being investigated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

comrade TSA revealing what a piece of liar and complicit traitor he is ...

now he wants to back-pedal and pretend he hasn't been a russian asset for years...

ST subforum posting seems rather a lowly form of service to a foreign country, is it possible TSA just disagrees with you?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Thanks.

Perhaps my question wasn't clear. What are the notable open investigations and who's being investigated?
    DOJ/FBI investigating all four of the Carter Page applications per FISC direction.

US Attorney Jensen is/was investigating Flynn investigation.

US Attorney Bash is investigating the unmasking requests.

US Attorney Durham is investigating both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016.

Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, and a bunch of other lesser unknown names to me would all fall under one or all three of these investigations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ/FBI investigating all four of the Carter Page applications per FISC direction.

US Attorney Jensen is/was investigating Flynn investigation.

US Attorney Bash is investigating the unmasking requests.

US Attorney Durham is investigating both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016.

Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, and a bunch of other lesser unknown names to me would all fall under one or all three of these investigations.
    But you don't know that they are being investigated, you're just guessing here, correct?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST subforum posting seems rather a lowly form of service to a foreign country, is it possible TSA just disagrees with you?

A foreign power and enemy of the USA attacked our democracy = FACT.
    The guy that Russia helped put in office - 4 years later- has NEVER uttered ONE word about this attack. He did take the attackers side and aided and abetted them = FACT.

TSA has spent 4 years doing the exact same thing. His posting of Russian propaganda and pretending that this attack was somehow a hoax and that investigating this attack was somehow equivalent to the trump traitors accepting Russian help and betraying our country?

Yeah - I am certain that TSA disagrees with me - because he does not give one about the USA, its democracy, its people or anything that threatens his adoration and worship of this treasonous administration.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    But you don't know that they are being investigated, you're just guessing here, correct?
    Not really just guessing, every other publicly known investigation was announced as being over and completed and these have not been announced as over and completed, unless something has changed and DOJ is no longer notifying the public.
    Technically some of them could have already been investigated and the investigation is still open if you're looking for a gotcha I guess.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The guy that Russia helped put in office - 4 years later- has NEVER uttered ONE word about this attack. He did take the attackers side and aided and abetted them = FACT.

TSA has spent 4 years doing the exact same thing. His posting of Russian propaganda and pretending that this attack was somehow a hoax and that investigating this attack was somehow equivalent to the trump traitors accepting Russian help and betraying our country?

Yeah - I am certain that TSA disagrees with me - because he does not give one about the USA, its democracy, its people or anything that threatens his adoration and worship of this treasonous administration.
    The Russian troll farm lol "attack" was never a hoax. The hoax was that Trump and his campaign illegally conspired with Russia during the election. Your God Mueller slapped the hoax down. The misinformation and outright lies that were spread by the leaks from the FBI/DOJ and knowingly reported by the MSM as truth were far more damaging to our democracy than anything the Russian troll farm came up with on Facebook. You helped Putin achieve his goal of chaos more than you'll ever admit, you Russian ing puppet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russian troll farm lol "attack" was never a hoax. The hoax was that Trump and his campaign illegally conspired with Russia during the election. Your God Mueller slapped the hoax down. The misinformation and outright lies that were spread by the leaks from the FBI/DOJ and knowingly reported by the MSM as truth were far more damaging to our democracy than anything the Russian troll farm came up with on Facebook. You helped Putin achieve his goal of chaos more than you'll ever admit, you Russian ing puppet.

Trump traitors WILLINGLY ACCEPTED the foreign help and aided and abetted them to get into office.

This is unacceptable to any patriotic american.

If your family was kidnapped raped and beaten - YOU would probably say
    ”hey - sure my wife and daughter were raped- BUT they were NOT SODOMIZED

- so ALL’S GOOD!”

you ing disgusting traitor

your hero betrayed the country and is working for russia and all you can do is try to minimize and equivocate just because you think being on team RED

is more important than being an American.

you Jonathan.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump traitors WILLINGLY ACCEPTED the foreign help and aided and abetted them to get into office.

This is unacceptable to any patriotic american.

If your family was kidnapped raped and beaten - YOU would probably say
    ”hey - sure my wife and daughter were raped- BUT they were NOT SODOMIZED

- so ALL’S GOOD!”

you ing disgusting traitor

your hero betrayed the country and is working for russia and all you can do is try to minimize and equivocate just because you think being on team RED

is more important than being an American.

you Jonathan.
    If Trump was working for Russia why did the US just complete a secret deal behind Assad's back to secure oil with the Kurds?

And who the is Jonathan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That meme doesn't work when you know I'm correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That meme doesn't work when you know I'm correct.
    Nah, you're both wrong.

Same zeal, same wishcasting, same obliviousness to everything that doesn't agree with your priors.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nah, you're both wrong.

Same zeal, same wishcasting, same obliviousness to everything that doesn't agree with your priors.
    You believe the Russian troll farm Facebook posts were more damaging to our democracy than the misinformation and outright lies that were spread by the leaks from the FBI/DOJ and knowingly reported by the MSM as truth?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believe the Russian troll farm Facebook posts were more damaging to our democracy than the misinformation and outright lies that were spread by the leaks from the FBI/DOJ and knowingly reported by the MSM as truth?
    You report lies and conspiracy theories as truth regularly and you never apologize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, not really. But probably not for the same reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really just guessing, every other publicly known investigation was announced as being over and completed and these have not been announced as over and completed, unless something has changed and DOJ is no longer notifying the public.
    Technically some of them could have already been investigated and the investigation is still open if you're looking for a gotcha I guess.
    But none of these publicly known investigations have specifically pointed out to those individual you listed as being targets of them, AFAIK. So how do you know those people are under investigation, other than guessing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But none of these publicly known investigations have specifically pointed out to those individual you listed as being targets of them, AFAIK. So how do you know those people are under investigation, other than guessing?
    TSA argues from certainty. If you disagree, you're wrong.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Every single one of them besides McCabe was on the declassified list Grenell released of who unmasked Flynn. Rice already admitted she unmasked Trump aides. A single investigation I mentioned covers 4 of 5 I named.

If one were to investigate both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016...who would be the target of said investigation? This is a really stupid series of questions coming from someone like you.

Thread Information