Page 2048 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1048154819481998203820442045204620472048204920502051205220582098 ... LastLast
Results 51,176 to 51,200 of 52486
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History repeating:

Trump is openly pushing Russian propaganda against Biden

[The] investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts…

Late Sunday, Trump amplified a tweet that contained audiotapes of a 2016 conversation between Biden and then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko —

material that was released earlier this year by

Andriy Derkach, a Ukrainian lawmaker named by the US intelligence community in its August 7 statement about Russia’s disinformation campaign against Biden.

US authorities labeled Derkach’s efforts as disinformation

because they are intentionally designed to spread false or misleading information about Biden.

By retweeting material that the US government has already labeled as propaganda — and doing so with the 2020 Democratic National Convention kicking off on Monday —

Trump demonstrated once again that he is willing to capitalize on foreign election meddling for his own political gain.

The conversation does not actually implicate Biden in any wrongdoing.

By amplifying the recording to his more than 85 million Twitter followers,

Trump underscored the ease with which pro-Russian narratives can seep into American public discourse ahead of the 2020 election

despite being flagged by intelligence officials as the product of a concerted Russian effort.

Russia has also published disinformation under the guise of legitimate news stories, U.S. officials say,

reflecting something of a shift in tactics from 2016,

when Russia relied on a social media campaign to sow discord and also orchestrated the release of stolen Democratic emails.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/history-repeating-trump-is-openly-pushing-russian-propaganda-against-biden/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5218&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History repeating:

Trump is openly pushing Russian propaganda against Biden

[The] investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts…

Late Sunday, Trump amplified a tweet that contained audiotapes of a 2016 conversation between Biden and then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko —

material that was released earlier this year by

Andriy Derkach, a Ukrainian lawmaker named by the US intelligence community in its August 7 statement about Russia’s disinformation campaign against Biden.

US authorities labeled Derkach’s efforts as disinformation

because they are intentionally designed to spread false or misleading information about Biden.

By retweeting material that the US government has already labeled as propaganda — and doing so with the 2020 Democratic National Convention kicking off on Monday —

Trump demonstrated once again that he is willing to capitalize on foreign election meddling for his own political gain.

The conversation does not actually implicate Biden in any wrongdoing.

By amplifying the recording to his more than 85 million Twitter followers,

Trump underscored the ease with which pro-Russian narratives can seep into American public discourse ahead of the 2020 election

despite being flagged by intelligence officials as the product of a concerted Russian effort.

Russia has also published disinformation under the guise of legitimate news stories, U.S. officials say,

reflecting something of a shift in tactics from 2016,

when Russia relied on a social media campaign to sow discord and also orchestrated the release of stolen Democratic emails.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/history-repeating-trump-is-openly-pushing-russian-propaganda-against-biden/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5218&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

russian spy derkach

has senate repukes (graham and albino johnson) and now trump

doing russias propaganda work

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is a traitor, conspiring with the enemy to hurt America even more than 200K+ dead on his watch

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is a traitor, conspiring with the enemy to hurt America even more than 200K+ dead on his watch
    just a repeat of 2016

roger stone stopped clutching his pearls and dropped his appeal quietly last night during the DNC virtual event

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Intelligence report out: 2016 Trump campaign was a counterintelligence risk because of their frequent meetings with Russians, and because it hired counterintelligence risks named Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn.

read the report here:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...ctive-measures
    Last edited by Winehole23; 08-18-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Intelligence report out: 2016 Trump campaign was a counterintelligence risk because of their frequent meetings with Russians, and because it hired counterintelligence risks named Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn.

read the report here:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...ctive-measures

thanks for posting....

comrade TSA deflecting/denying/posting propaganda to muddy the water in 5,4,3...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manafort was ‘grave counterintelligence threat’ due to Russian contacts, Senate panel says

The Senate panel report says Manafort worked with a Russian intelligence officer who may have been involved in the DNC hack.

Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign chairman Paul

Manafort worked closely with a Russian intelligence officer
    W T F

who may have been involved in the hack and release of Democratic emails during the election,

describing Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort business associate, as an agent of the Russian government.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...el-says-397597

is Trash's next pardon to be Manafart?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manafort was ‘grave counterintelligence threat’ due to Russian contacts, Senate panel says

The Senate panel report says Manafort worked with a Russian intelligence officer who may have been involved in the DNC hack.

Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign chairman Paul

Manafort worked closely with a Russian intelligence officer
    W T F

who may have been involved in the hack and release of Democratic emails during the election,

describing Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort business associate, as an agent of the Russian government.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...el-says-397597

is Trash's next pardon to be Manafart?

They stole HRC campaign plan -
    (which showed HRC - making the decision to not spend resources $$$ on michigan/wisconsin/? pennsylvania? - and instead focus elsewhere as the polls had her leading -)

the russians/wikileaks/roger stone/trump campaign -
    used this stolen hrc gameplan - to immediately visit those states and tell those voters - "trump is here - he cares about you" - "hrc is not - she doesnt care"

in other words - using russias hacked info to steal election

also the report says trump spoke to stone - as we already know - then lied to Mueller (Felony) about it

but russian comrades will not care - they will defend mother russia

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

James M. Casey was a police officer and FBI agent for 32 years. He was assigned to the National Security Council in 2003 and 2004 and was a Section Chief in the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division for three years. He retired in 2012 as the Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Jacksonville Division, and is President of FCS Global Advisors, a private investigative and crisis management firm.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure...^....

mueller report is blah blah blah

but- BARR will NOT unredact it and release all of the report.

A COVER UP - would be unnecessary if this propaganda is remotely true...

comrade TSA with another bat crazy take - lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds about right to me, I would only add that the WH stonewalled both Mueller and Congress.

It also underscores how far the party of values has strayed from values, apparently the only thing that matters anymore is whether a Republican candidate's actions rise to the level of criminality.

If merely unethical or immoral, no worries!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate’s Bipartisan Russia Report

Refutes Trump’s Repeated ‘No Collusion’ Lie

Intelligence committee finds “grave counterintelligence threat” but Trump’s 2020 campaign continues to claim “no collusion” and to call the investigations “a hoax.”

the committee found that Russia worked to hurt Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and to help Trump —

but further found that Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort was particularly dangerous to U.S. national security.

“Manafort’s high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services … represented a grave counterintelligence threat,”

Trump confidante Roger Stone — who along with Manafort and several others were convicted of felonies in Mueller’s probe — on the orders of Trump and his campaign

sought to coordinate with WikiLeaks regarding the release of do ents stolen from the Clinton camp.

“At their direction, Stone took action to gain inside knowledge for the campaign and

shared his purported knowledge directly with Trump and senior campaign officials on multiple occasions,”

That Trump was openly accepting Russian help to win the election was known even as it was happening in real time.

Trump started receiving intelligence briefings in August 2016,

when he was informed that Russian spy agencies had stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee and others and were releasing them through WikiLeaks.

Trump cited that Russian-stolen material almost daily between Oct. 10 and Election Day at his campaign rallies and in media interviews.

“We love WikiLeaks,” he would say,

Many of the contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign ... were previously published in the Mueller report.

that do ent was effectively preempted by Trump’s handpicked Attorney General Bill Barr,

The Senate report found that Trump not only refused to turn over material to the committee from the time he was president,

he also refused to hand over do ents from the 10-week period between his election and inauguration

using “novel and unprecedented potential executive privilege claims.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...wsltushpmgnews

conclusion:

Popular-Vote-Loser so-called President Trash is ILLEGITIMATE, as he knows and covers up

Will Pelosi indict Trash again? no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey TSA, what do you think of the report's conclusion that Trump spoke directly with Roger Stone? Why would Trump lie to Robert Mueller under oath about that if he had nothing to hide?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP lawmakers who knew Trump colluded with Russia —

and are still covering for him

Republican lawmakers who participated in the compilation of the nearly thousand-page report that painted a damning portrait of foreign collusion still voted against impeachment and are still running cover for him.

Marco Rubio,
    Tom Cotton,
    Susan Collins,
    Roy Blunt,
    John Cornyn,
    Ben Sasse

all did what they really needed to do as Americans, and that is, allow a full and fair report about Donald Trump and his family and

his campaign’s just treacherous behavior towards a foreign country that considers themselves our sworn enemy, told the truth about it”

these people voted against the impeachment of Donald Trump,

despite the fact last year they sent criminal referrals out for three members of his team — Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner, and Don junior, two family members.”

let’s see — Rubio, Cotton, Collins, Blunt, Cornyn, Ben Sasse all told the truth — all told the truth and said that

Donald Trump committed perjury in the Robert Mueller investigation in his answers to Robert Mueller,”

Chairman Burr, who had to step down because of his insider trading difficulties, is the person who most directly shaped the outcome of the report.

“None of those members has stood up and condemned Donald Trump for this terrible behavior,” he continued.

“None of them has talked about, apart from the report, verbally, on television, communicate directly to their voters and to the American people the dangers this type of conduct poses to the security of the country.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/steve-schmidt-levels-gop-lawmakers-who-knew-trump-colluded-with-russia-and-are-still-covering-for-him

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    hey TSA, what do you think of the report's conclusion that Trump spoke directly with Roger Stone? Why would Trump lie to Robert Mueller under oath about that if he had nothing to hide?

Trump told Mueller he spoke directly with Roger Stone.

SPECIAL COUNSEL’S OFFICE:

g. From June 1, 2016 through the end of the campaign, how frequently did you communicate with Roger Stone? Describe the nature of your communication(s) with Mr. Stone.

i. During that time period, what efforts did Mr. Stone tell you he was making to assist your campaign, and what requests, if any, did you make of Mr. Stone?

ii. Did Mr. Stone ever discuss WikiLeaks with you or, as far as you were aware, with anyone else associated with the campaign? If yes, describe what you were told, from whom, and when.

iii. Did Mr. Stone at any time inform you about contacts he had with WikiLeaks or any intermediary of WikiLeaks, or about forthcoming releases of information? If yes, describe what Stone told you and when.

TRUMP:

Response to Question ll, Part (g): I spoke by telephone with Roger Stone from time to time during the campaign. I have no recollection of the specifics of any conversations I had with Mr. Stone between June 1.2016 and November 8, 2016. I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with him, nor do I recall being aware of Mr. Stone having discussed WikiLeaks with individuals associated with my campaign, although I was aware that WikiLeaks was the subject of media reporting and campaign-related discussion at the time.

https://apnews.com/98f22511be924ced895ce5c0bfedfe37

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so trump has amnesia

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump told Mueller he spoke directly with Roger Stone.

SPECIAL COUNSEL’S OFFICE:

g. From June 1, 2016 through the end of the campaign, how frequently did you communicate with Roger Stone? Describe the nature of your communication(s) with Mr. Stone.

i. During that time period, what efforts did Mr. Stone tell you he was making to assist your campaign, and what requests, if any, did you make of Mr. Stone?

ii. Did Mr. Stone ever discuss WikiLeaks with you or, as far as you were aware, with anyone else associated with the campaign? If yes, describe what you were told, from whom, and when.

iii. Did Mr. Stone at any time inform you about contacts he had with WikiLeaks or any intermediary of WikiLeaks, or about forthcoming releases of information? If yes, describe what Stone told you and when.

TRUMP:

Response to Question ll, Part (g): I spoke by telephone with Roger Stone from time to time during the campaign. I have no recollection of the specifics of any conversations I had with Mr. Stone between June 1.2016 and November 8, 2016. I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with him, nor do I recall being aware of Mr. Stone having discussed WikiLeaks with individuals associated with my campaign, although I was aware that WikiLeaks was the subject of media reporting and campaign-related discussion at the time.

https://apnews.com/98f22511be924ced895ce5c0bfedfe37

Trump lied. Don't be disingenuous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so trump has amnesia
    his "I don't recall" moment

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans too busy to care about a traitor being allowed to serve as illegitimate president for 4 years - and are ok with the traitor running for re-election,

we get what we deserve;

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19/polit...ump/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Something something Hunter Biden something something Joe threatened to murder Ukraine something something please don't look at the Senate report.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasnt this guy supposed to start released serious evidence on the ukraine stuff months ago?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Something something Hunter Biden something something Joe threatened to murder Ukraine something something please don't look at the Senate report.

BOOM!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasnt this guy supposed to start released serious evidence on the ukraine stuff months ago?
    Lev Parnas trial seemed to be in the way, now it's not

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    FBI Attorney Admits Altering Email Used for FISA Application During "Crossfire Hurricane" Investigation

Former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith, 38, pleaded guilty today in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to a false statement offense stemming from his altering of an email in connection with the submission of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (“FISA”) application, announced John H. Durham, Special Attorney to the Attorney General.

Pursuant to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), the guilty plea proceeding occurred via videoconference before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg.

According to court do ents and statements made in court, between July 2015 and September 2019, Clinesmith was employed with the FBI as an Assistant General Counsel in the National Security and Cyber Law Branch of the FBI’s Office of General Counsel in Washington, D.C. On July 31, 2016, the FBI opened a Foreign Agents Registration Act investigation, known as “Crossfire Hurricane,” into whether individuals associated with the Donald J. Trump for President Campaign were coordinating activities with the Russian government. By August 16, 2016, the FBI had opened cases under the Crossfire Hurricane umbrella on four individuals, including an individual identified in this case as “Individual #1.”

Clinesmith was assigned to provide legal support to FBI personnel working on Crossfire Hurricane, and he assisted FBI personnel with applications prepared by the FBI and the Justice Department’s National Security Division to conduct surveillance under the FISA. During the investigation, there were a total of four court-approved FISA applications targeting Individual #1. Each of the FISA applications alleged there was probable cause that Individual #1 was a knowing agent of a foreign power, specifically Russia.

On August 17, 2016, prior to the approval of the first FISA application #1, another U.S. government agency (“OGA”) provided certain members of the Crossfire Hurricane team a memorandum indicating that Individual #1 had been approved as an “operational contact” for the OGA from 2008 to 2013 and detailing information that Individual #1 had provided to the OGA concerning Individual #1’s prior contacts with certain Russian intelligence officers. The first three FISA applications did not include Individual #1’s history or status with the OGA.

Prior to the submission of the fourth FISA application, and after Individual #1 stated publicly that he/she had assisted the U.S. government in the past, an FBI Supervisory Special Agent (“SSA”) asked Clinesmith to inquire with the OGA as to whether Individual #1 had ever been a “source” for the OGA. On June 15, 2017, Clinesmith sent an email to a liaison at the OGA (“OGA Liaison”) seeking clarification as to whether Individual #1 was an OGA source, and the OGA Liaison responded via email to Clinesmith. On June 19, 2017, Clinesmith altered the email he received from the OGA Liaison by adding the words “not a source,” and then forwarded the email to the FBI SSA. Relying on the altered email, on June 29, 2017, the SSA signed and submitted the fourth FISA application to the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The application did not include Individual #1’s history or status with the OGA.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement within both the jurisdiction of the executive branch and judicial branch of the U.S. government, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years and a fine of up to $250,000. Judge Boasberg scheduled sentencing for December 10, 2020.

This case is being prosecuted by Special Assistant U.S. Attorney Neeraj N. Patel and Assistant U.S. Attorney Anthony Scarpelli, with the support and assistance of other members of Special Attorney Durham’s team.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/f...fire-hurricane

Thread Information