Page 2065 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 106515651965201520552061206220632064206520662067206820692075 ... LastLast
Results 51,601 to 51,625 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

good to know the government ignores his tweets too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unmasking probe ends with a whimper.

no report forthcoming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    broke welsher sighting in spurstalk’s record setting largest fail thread
    It's turning out to be quite the fail thread for you too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no report forthcoming.

BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!

TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No, There Isn’t Evidence That Trump Owes Money to Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/t...to-russia.html
    RandomGuy hardest hit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, There Isn’t Evidence That Trump Owes Money to Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/t...to-russia.html
    RandomGuy hardest hit
    We feel your pain, TSA.

Lashing out at other posters might make you feel better for a minute, but it's not going to make your monumental fail in this thread go away. Trump DOJ could not deliver.

RIP Obamagate
    RIP Durham Report
    RIP "Lock Her Up"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We feel your pain, TSA.

Lashing out at other posters might make you feel better for a minute, but it's not going to make your monumental fail in this thread go away. Trump DOJ could not deliver.

RIP Obamagate
    RIP Durham Report
    RIP "Lock Her Up"
    The only monumental fails in this thread came from those that believed Trump colluded with Russia. Were you one of them Wine or are you just attempting to semen shield for the one's that did?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only monumental fails in this thread came from those that believed Trump colluded with Russia. Were you one of them Wine or are you just attempting to semen shield for the one's that did?
    I thought the case for Trump colluding with was weak and unpersuasive all along. The strongest element of Russiagate for me is the Wikileaks dump on DNC/HRC emails, but my personal feelings about that have always been ambivalent -- the hacked/leaked information was bona fide and plausibly in the public interest.

Trump deserves whatever political price he has paid imo, but I never thought -- and still don't think -- Trump will face any legal consequences for his 2016 campaign shenanigans. That's the role of Trump's felonous subordinates.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I thought the case for Trump colluding with was weak and unpersuasive all along. The strongest element of Russiagate for me is the Wikileaks dump on DNC/HRC emails, but my personal feelings about that have always been ambivalent -- the hacked/leaked information was bona fide and plausibly in the public interest.

Trump deserves whatever political price he has paid imo, but I never thought -- and still don't think -- Trump will face any legal consequences for his 2016 campaign shenanigans. That's the role of Trump's felonous subordinates.
    Ok thanks for clearing it up, you were just semen shielding for those that did believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the only thing that was discussed in here though, if we want to be fair, tbh....

The "I wanna believe" moments weren't just one sided...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mueller Report made a much stronger case than I thought was there. Barr's misleading pre-report underscores that.

Largely cir stantial and hardly conclusory, but it also wasn't the nothingburger you and other MAGAs make it out to be.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahahahahaha!

comrade TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok thanks for clearing it up, you were just semen shielding for those that did believe.
    You should ask Spurs Homer about that. I got called a traitor no small number of times for saying essentially what I just said to you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Mueller Report made a much stronger case than I thought was there. Barr's misleading pre-report underscores that.

Largely cir stantial and hardly conclusory, but it also wasn't the nothingburger you and other MAGAs make it out to be.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no report forthcoming.

TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How many posts did I make on John Bash's ummasking probe? Go fetch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many posts did I make on John Bash's ummasking probe? Go fetch.
    The bash probe specifically? Not much. The massive unmasking scandal itself? Probably a lot

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ/FBI investigating all four of the Carter Page applications per FISC direction.

US Attorney Jensen is/was investigating Flynn investigation.

US Attorney Bash is investigating the unmasking requests.

US Attorney Durham is investigating both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016.

Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, and a bunch of other lesser unknown names to me would all fall under one or all three of these investigations.
    Hoping for a status update on each!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The bash probe specifically? Not much. The massive unmasking scandal itself? Probably a lot
    How many posts did I make saying the unmasking was criminal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."
    That is exactly what I meant by not conclusory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many posts did I make saying the unmasking was criminal?
    Like when you thought Susan Rice would be the only person indicted in the entire Russia investigation?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Like when you thought Susan Rice would be the only person indicted in the entire Russia investigation?
    truly weak dodge noted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ non-denial denial, noted

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ^^^ non-denial denial, noted
    ^^^ semen shielding of dodge noted

You're not one to semen shield either, that's already two in an hour. You ok?

Thread Information