Page 2077 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 107715771977202720672073207420752076207720782079208020812087 ... LastLast
Results 51,901 to 51,925 of 52486
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope not talking about you. You are the only one I can recall that didn't get caught up in the hype believing that Trump was an agent of Russia.

"not lost on any of us"

There is no "us" there is only you who didn't believe the hoax. I will continue to laugh at those who did, and you should do the same.
    You were all in on Q.

And Pizzagate.

And Silsby.

And Guccifer 2.0.

And Seth Rich.

And Crystal Level.

And pedo menus.

And adrenochrome.

And child sex dungeons.

And KimDotcom.

And what does this art mean the you?

(Partial list.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you trusted the word of said spy for years
    Damn, this whole thing went right over your pointed head. Wrong again columbo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope not talking about you. You are the only one I can recall that didn't get caught up in the hype believing that Trump was an agent of Russia.

"not lost on any of us"

There is no "us" there is only you who didn't believe the hoax. I will continue to laugh at those who did, and you should do the same.
    clears throat

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Damn, this whole thing went right over your pointed head. Wrong again columbo.
    Who was Danchenko's source?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You're a permanent fence sitter you can stop clearing your throat and sit back down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a permanent fence sitter you can stop clearing your throat and sit back down.
    cope

so mad that i dont immediately jump aboard conspiracy theories, whether they're the "good ones" (pizzagate, q) or the "bad ones" (peepee tapes). i let processes play out and facts be learned. call that fence sitting if you want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is fun.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trashing ST RWNJs is easier than clubbing baby seals

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    cope

so mad that i dont immediately jump aboard conspiracy theories, whether they're the "good ones" (pizzagate, q) or the "bad ones" (peepee tapes). i let processes play out and facts be learned. call that fence sitting if you want
    Why would I be mad at you being a fence sitter? It is what it is.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Who is Charles Dolan Jr?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I be mad at you being a fence sitter? It is what it is.
    if your definition of fence sitting is not jumping all-in on any conspiracy theories without knowledge of the facts, sure

what does this art imply??
    podesta sketches
    triangle logos
    #chickenlover

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    if your definition of fence sitting is not jumping all-in on any conspiracy theories without knowledge of the facts, sure

what does this art imply??
    podesta sketches
    triangle logos
    #chickenlover
    The Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory was already in shambles and with Dachenko's recent arrest it's completely crumbled. Quite a few new facts were presented in the indictment but I'm not sure I've seen you comment on them.

What are your thoughts on finding out Christopher Steele was being fed allegations by a long time Clinton advisor?

When do you plan on going through this thread and pointing out all the hilariously bogus claims from your side or do you not do the your side thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory was already in shambles and with Dachenko's recent arrest it's completely crumbled. Quite a few new facts were presented in the indictment but I'm not sure I've seen you comment on them.

What are your thoughts on finding out Christopher Steele was being fed allegations by a long time Clinton advisor?

When do you plan on going through this thread and pointing out all the hilariously bogus claims from your side or do you not do the your side thing?
    i have on djohn quite a bit tbh

we knew the steele dossier was meant to be a political hit job

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    i have on djohn quite a bit tbh

we knew the steele dossier was meant to be a political hit job
    quite a bit more than djohn to on yet you haven't...why?

Innocent people's lives were ruined. Illegal FISA warrants were obtained. This went way past a political hit job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"not lost on any of us"

The problem is that you're turning into the people you're laughing at. That's the irony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Innocent people's lives were ruined. Illegal FISA warrants were obtained. This went way past a political hit job.
    According to the OIG, there was nothing illegal about the obtained FISA warrants. Not having all the i's dotted and t's crossed doesn't automatically make them illegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quite a bit more than djohn to on yet you haven't...why?

who else. spurs homer who i on until i got bored and put him on ignore? djohn is the main one who kept posting BOOM links and predicting prison. ive had boutons on ignore since before the trump administration.

whose lives were ruined?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who else. spurs homer who i on until i got bored and put him on ignore? djohn is the main one who kept posting BOOM links and predicting prison. ive had boutons on ignore since before the trump administration.

whose lives were ruined?

still unsure what your problem is

but - rent free I guess…

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    According to the OIG, there was nothing illegal about the obtained FISA warrants. Not having all the i's dotted and t's crossed doesn't automatically make them illegal.
    According to the FISC they lacked probable cause and warrants were invalid.

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/...0%20200123.pdf

Is this what you call not having all the i's dottd and t's crossed?

"The errors in the FISA applications on Carter Page were significant and serious. They were not, in my experience, the kind of errors you would expect to find in every case. ... It’s not acceptable to rely on a Confidential Human Source and then not check with his FBI handler in describing his bona fides to the FISA Court. It’s not acceptable to omit some potentially exculpatory recorded statements made by the FISA target to a source. It’s not acceptable to leave unresolved credibility and perhaps factual disputes between a key source and his primary subsource. It’s not acceptable, after closing the key source, to continue to get information from him through an Office of the Deputy Attorney General (ODAG) staffer, thereby effectively treating him as a subsource of the ODAG staffer. And it’s certainly not acceptable for an FBI attorney to alter an email from another intelligence community agency as to whether the other agency had contact with the FISA target or treated him as a source. (Internal citations omitted."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cope

You just jump aboard when there's several other posters who have jumped aboard, then you try to sound pithy and slink back into the crowd.

You're forever tagging in on arguments with nothing to lose.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You just jump aboard when there's several other posters who have jumped aboard, then you try to sound pithy and slink back into the crowd.

You're forever tagging in on arguments with nothing to lose.
    Poster B tags in to defend TSA by accusing someone else of tag-teaming.

You can't make up this lack of self awareness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poster B tags in to defend TSA by accusing someone else of tag-teaming.

You can't make up this lack of self awareness.
    He says from an alt he created to sock puppet support his own threads

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He says from an alt he created to sock puppet support his own threads
    As usual you have nothing but the same tired, unrelated retorts.

It's okay to just not respond if you've got nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the FISC they lacked probable cause and warrants were invalid.

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/...0%20200123.pdf

Is this what you call not having all the i's dottd and t's crossed?

"The errors in the FISA applications on Carter Page were significant and serious. They were not, in my experience, the kind of errors you would expect to find in every case. ... It’s not acceptable to rely on a Confidential Human Source and then not check with his FBI handler in describing his bona fides to the FISA Court. It’s not acceptable to omit some potentially exculpatory recorded statements made by the FISA target to a source. It’s not acceptable to leave unresolved credibility and perhaps factual disputes between a key source and his primary subsource. It’s not acceptable, after closing the key source, to continue to get information from him through an Office of the Deputy Attorney General (ODAG) staffer, thereby effectively treating him as a subsource of the ODAG staffer. And it’s certainly not acceptable for an FBI attorney to alter an email from another intelligence community agency as to whether the other agency had contact with the FISA target or treated him as a source. (Internal citations omitted."
    Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Notice that "not valid" does not equal "illegal", and neither the OIG nor that do ent you linked to refer to them as illegal.

You have to break a law to make anything illegal. ie: Clinesmith did break the law, and was tried, nobody else was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As usual you have nothing but the same tired, unrelated retorts.

It's okay to just not respond if you've got nothing.
    You needed two accounts to say that?

Thread Information