Page 2097 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1097159719972047208720932094209520962097209820992100 LastLast
Results 52,401 to 52,425 of 52489
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly don't understand it. If you did understand it you wouldn't have asked who determines if there is an articulable factual basis for the inves ation. Did you not read the link to the Attorney General guidelines I linked or did you just not understand it? It literally says who can determine it and who needs to be notified.

In this case it was Peter Strzok who determined there was an articulable factual basis for the investigation based on statements made by Papadopolous. The FBI didn't even interview Papadopolous and opened a full investigation 3 days after receiving the tip on Papadopolous. When Durham was given access to the evidence and investigative steps it was absolutely clear that the Attorney General guidelines were not followed and Crossfire Hurricane was not properly predicated.

What should have happened was a preliminary investigation would have been opened on Papadopolous, an interview/interrogation with Papadopolous would have occurred, and after that the FBI would have found out Papadopolous had zero credible information and zero contacts with Russians. Preliminary investigation would have been closed.

”[Trump is] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”--Lisa Page

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it"---Peter Strzok

That's the guy running the investigation. Of course he isn't going to follow protocol and of course he opened a full investigation.
    But this is exactly what I'm pointing out: It's entirely discretionary, and it's spelled out in the text you quoted and bolded.

Peter Strzok made that determination and there was nothing illegal or breaching any of the AG guidelines you posted. Otherwise, Peter Strzok would've been prosecuted, but obviously he was not.

His texts about his personal feelings are simply not evidence of any improper conduct. You're just (again) trying to connect dots. Pretty sure odds are there's a good number of GOP-leaning agents in the FBI as well, and it doesn't automatically mean there's a grand conspiracy, which is what you continue to claim.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    But this is exactly what I'm pointing out: It's entirely discretionary, and it's spelled out in the text you quoted and bolded.

Peter Strzok made that determination and there was nothing illegal or breaching any of the AG guidelines you posted. Otherwise, Peter Strzok would've been prosecuted, but obviously he was not.

His texts about his personal feelings are simply not evidence of any improper conduct. You're just (again) trying to connect dots. Pretty sure odds are there's a good number of GOP-leaning agents in the FBI as well, and it doesn't automatically mean there's a grand conspiracy, which is what you continue to claim.
    Breaching the Attorney General guidelines and opening an unwarranted full investigation isn’t a prosecutable offense. Nice strawman attempt though.

I honestly can’t believe you are still trying to defend the FBI’s opening of Crossfire Hurricane. I’m leaning towards you just trolling me at this point as I know you aren’t this ignorant.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why does his presence in the country have anything to do with the veracity of the report? Did you read the report/dossier at all?

--

That is some more of what was confirmed by the do ent.

Every WHO mentioned in this dossier as having contacts with Russians that people have done any digging about has panned out. I care less about grammar, and more about things that can be verified.

The dossier, for all its faults, is the roadmap for the investigation.

--

Steele's dossier describes a consistent, high-level effort to coordinate efforts between the Russian government, and the Trump campaign. It names Manafort directly.

The same Manafort at the meeting in Trump tower.

As would be expected with any raw intelligence compilation some of it has been actively corroborated, some not, but the overall assertions contained in this, outside of the pee tape, have begun to be borne out.

If you haven't actually read the whole thing, you probably should.

--

The Steele Dossier is evidence. Not evidence you like, or consider valid, but it is evidence.

--

What is interesting is how many things that can be corroborated out of the Steele dossier have panned out, as time goes by.

At this point, I am sadly confident that, as soon as Trump is out of office and not useful to the Russian government anymore, sex tapes of Donny are going to come out.

--

Pretty much what the Steele dossier alleges. A sustained effort of coordination and intelligence sharing.

--

Steele dossier details a sustained relationship, with information flowing both ways, and meetings between Trump campaign and various levels of campaign officials.

--

After Trump has ceased being useful, whatever the Russians have has a good chance of coming out. Putin has enough money, so he might not care if Trumps businesses don't pay back the loans.

At that point, the sheer mayhem that such tapes would create will be irresistible to someone attempting to de-stabilize the western political system, and liberal democracy.

--

I think the Steele dossier is broadly accurate, as it has proven so far.

Russian intelligence has compromised Donald Trump in some way, and Crooked Donny knows this.

As noted in the dossier, there has been a concerted effort on the part of Russian intelligence services to recruit assets for decades, as they have always done.

Specifically, I think they have given Trump a list of people they find "acceptable" for certain posts, with the criteria "acceptable" being that these people are either Russia-friendly or the Russians have leverage on them. This would explain how so many people in Trumps orbit just "happen" to have Russian ties.

Below Trump there was data flowing back and forth, again outlined fairly clearly in the dossier.

--

They used data garnered from the RNC databases to give to the Russians for their targeted disinformation campaign. The campaign staff also was used as a conduit to give information on Russian oligarch economic activity to Putin, so he can keep tabs on his "allies".

This was outlined in the Steele Dossier, if you had read it. The attempts by Carter Page and Manafort to coordinate with the Russians was part of that, and both were mentioned, as one of the facts that actually panned out from this do ent.

--

Cir stantial ad hominem

Funding source is irrelevant to underlying truth of any claims in them.

I told your dumb ass to look this up, but you can't seem to pass up an opportunity to play in your own waste.

Fallacy occurs when someone uses unsound reasoning to support a claim or argument. Cir stantial Ad Hominem occurs when someone attacks a claim by saying that the person making the claim is only making it because it's in his/her interest or because of his/her cir stances.

Correct critical thinking answer to your question is: Doesn't really matter.

Is the do ent false because of who paid for it?

--

Steele's contacts were somewhat unique, which is why he was brought in.

--

I find it... bizarre... how badly the right wants Steele to be some sort of villain here. Steele has paid an incredible price, as have some of his likely sources[Russian KGB general murdered, spy and daughter poisoned], for coming forward.

IF that dossier was made up out of whole cloth.. Russian intelligence certainly seems to be awfully determined to kill people it knows weren't involved... just sayin

--

Can you provide some background information on how you came to the conclusion that the FISA warrant "heavily relied" on the Steele Dossier?

--

That is the problem for the people saying how politically motivated this thing is so it isn't trustworthy.

Everything that can be verified, has been.

--

Oddly enough, everything in the Steele dossier that can be independently verified... checks out.

--

So basically the Steele Dossier was right, and the more they dug, the more stuff of what he was doing they found, exactly what one would expect from someone actually doing something wrong that is investigated.

--

Steele is very credible. That is why you fail.

--

There has already been collusion, you witted simpleton.

The Steele dossier outlined a bunch of people in Trumps orbit, including Cohen who met with various Russian officials. Every single one of those meetings was confirmed to one degree or another, but they could never quite find enough on Cohen to 100% confirm it. *from what was available publicly.

So now, Cohen is going to detail just how he committed treason with the S bag Donny.

--

trying to laugh it all off.

You are one deluded chicken er.

Steele Dossier is batting 100% when it comes to outlining people related to Trump that colluded with Russia in some way.

What will your dumb ass say when Cohen starts talking about his meeting in Prague, moron?

--

I think, as the Steele dossier said waaaay back, that there was some high level coordination of efforts, i.e. collusion, with Russian intelligence. I guessed it was data sharing, because there were and are open source reports of such. We are starting to see that, like just about everything else that can be verified, pan out.

-- RandomGuy pick your favorite Steel quote. I’ve got it down to my 3 favorites but can’t pick just 1 quite yet. I want you to reveal your favorite before I reveal mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaching the Attorney General guidelines and opening an unwarranted full investigation isn’t a prosecutable offense. Nice strawman attempt though.

I honestly can’t believe you are still trying to defend the FBI’s opening of Crossfire Hurricane. I’m leaning towards you just trolling me at this point as I know you aren’t this ignorant.
    You're accusing Peter Strzok, as a member of the FBI, of a conspiracy to prevent Trump becoming President. That's indeed a prosecutable offense.

The problem is that you would need to prove Peter Strzok made attempts to make that happen. And clearly, Durham, despite all the resources available to him, as you noted, couldn't find evidence of that.

What I can't honestly believe is that you keep peddling this fantasy after Durham himself didn't go there. Durham disagreed that the FBI should've moved past the preliminary investigation, but again, that decision is entirely discretionary, and he knew that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Australian, Alexander Downer, wasn't an Australian intel agent. The FBI did reach out to British intelligence and when they heard the FBI was opening a full investigation on the Papadoplous info they laughed at how flimsy it was and said they weren't helping us based on that flimsy info.

Try typing out another long winded hypothetical. This attempt was a failure from the start.
    You are completely ed in the head. You know zero about how investigations work and your only objective is to believe whatever the people who betrayed the USA tell you to believe.

What kind of ed logic is that?

Mueller convicted dozens and you are crying about "predication"
    it is absolutely absurd that DOZENS OF CONVICTIONS in trumps administration -

SOMEHOW - lead YOU - to search for ways in which to argue that those CONVICTIONS simply do NOT factor into your argument of why these people DESERVED to be CONVICTED - yet YOU

decide that they should not have even been INVESTIGATED.

If you ask a CHILD - he will be able to simply use COMMON SENSE and tell you to your face that you are simply a

ING IDIOT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are completely ed in the head. You know zero about how investigations work and your only objective is to believe whatever the people who betrayed the USA tell you to believe.

SOMEHOW - lead YOU - to search for ways in which to argue that those CONVICTIONS simply do NOT factor into your argument of why these people DESERVED to be CONVICTED - yet YOU

If you ask a CHILD - he will be able to simply use COMMON SENSE and tell you to your face that you are simply a

ING IDIOT.
    Preach, preach!!!!!

Only thing is that it all goes over the re ’s head.

Welcome to the conspiracy rodeo, please come again.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're accusing Peter Strzok, as a member of the FBI, of a conspiracy to prevent Trump becoming President. That's indeed a prosecutable offense.

The problem is that you would need to prove Peter Strzok made attempts to make that happen. And clearly, Durham, despite all the resources available to him, as you noted, couldn't find evidence of that.

What I can't honestly believe is that you keep peddling this fantasy after Durham himself didn't go there. Durham disagreed that the FBI should've moved past the preliminary investigation, but again, that decision is entirely discretionary, and he knew that.
    I brought up Strzok’s text message to show why he would breach the Attorney General guidelines. And again, breaching the guidelines is not a prosecutable offense.

Still baffles me that you are defending the opening of Crossfire Hurricane after everything was exposed.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

ING IDIOT.
    Mueller didn’t open Crossfire Hurricane and no one is discussing the opening of the Special Counsel’s investigation.

You once again, failed from the start.

You just aren’t good at this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller didn’t open Crossfire Hurricane and no one is discussing the opening of the Special Counsel’s investigation.

You once again, failed from the start.

You just aren’t good at this.
    That just does NOT make any practical sense.

Mueller was appointed to investigate ties between russia and trump team.

All your tap dancing and juggling are nothing but pissing in the wind.

Trump team members were prosecuted and convicted as were russian intel agents and no matter if you cry, spin, moan, or fist yourself in public

NONE of that means anything because Mueller and the FBI looking into russia attacking our elections and trump team playing footsie with russia was proven by muellers report, period.

Instead of IMMEDIATELY calling the FBI, reporting the contacts and cooperating HONESTLY with the fbi because

that would be the ONLY PATRIOTIC DUTY they needed to have done - INSTEAD they NEVER DID THAT. NEVER , EVER - not even to this day - it just has not happened.

Trump, the entire GOP and all his supporters - like you-

have failed in admitting that basic fact. Trump team accepted russias help for their own unpatriotic reasons and all you know how to do now is flail and spin and lie and obfuscate and equivocate and just make a ing fool of yourself in front of everyone.

People were convicted means = they were guilty = means = you have zero leg to stand on in defending them means = since they were GUILTY - THEY WERE RIGHTLY INVESTIGATED REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY CLERICAL ERRORS AND PROCESS MISTAKES YOU CRY ABOUT.

Just ing sad.
    Last edited by Spurs Homer; 06-23-2023 at 07:06 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Trump team members were prosecuted and convicted as were russian intel agents and no matter if you cry, spin, moan, or fist yourself in public

NONE of that means anything because Mueller and the FBI looking into russia attacking our elections and trump team playing footsie with russia was proven by muellers report, period.

Instead of IMMEDIATELY calling the FBI, reporting the contacts and cooperating HONESTLY with the fbi because

that would be the ONLY PATRIOTIC DUTY they needed to have done - INSTEAD they NEVER DID THAT. NEVER , EVER —until today.

have failed in admitting that basic fact. Trump team accepted russias help for their own unpatriotic reasons and all you know how to do now is flail and spin and lie and obfuscate and equivocate and just make a ing fool of yourself in front of everyone.

People were convicted means = they were guilty = means = you have zero leg to stand on in defending them means = since they were GUILTY - THEY WERE RIGHTLY INVESTIGATED REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY CLERICAL ERRORS AND PROCESS MISTAKES YOU CRY ABOUT.

Just ing sad.
    Why did you waste all of the time to write about an investigation that isn’t even being discussed? You are a special kind of stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you waste all of the time to write about an investigation that isn’t even being discussed? You are a special kind of stupid.
    You can cry and moan and lie - but it is endless- you have only one mission

to RE-WRITE ING HISTORY

and you are not very good at it because - IT CANNOT BE DONE. IT HAPPENED. EVERYONE SAW IT.

Your cult leader really ed your head up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that would be the ONLY PATRIOTIC DUTY they needed to have done - INSTEAD they NEVER DID THAT. NEVER , EVER —until today.

Just ing sad.
    You know he is a re like thodren on the moon landings.

Thank you for riding the conspiracy rodeo, please come again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know he is a re like thodren on the moon landings.

Thank you for riding the conspiracy rodeo, please come again.
    You know what is truly sad? Truly ing pathetic?

That russian midget attacks our country and 40 percent of this country- FORTY PERCENT….

were not in the least bothered by it. Never.

That little ing midget with the smug ing look on his pathetic evil face- stood up as if he was worthy and took a ing swing at the worlds number one power. The number one power that had kicked ass all over the planet and had bragged and puffed its chest out and COMMANDED the planet to look at us as the worlds most powerful leaders.

this little midget attacked us, unprovoked….

Forty percent of the country - people just like TSA- who is one of russias biggest cheerleaders, bent over spread his nasty ass and said - yes dear putin- give me all of it!

Forty percent of this country made the USA look like what we are-

a treasonous, treacherous bunch of ing idiots only looking out for our team and saying- we are chumps who can be easily defeated because those 40 percent s bags gave up their country and turned their petty whiny little screeching voices and attacked their fellow citizens in service of defending the little kunt midget that had the temerity to attack and punch way above his puny weight.

TSA sickens me .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what is truly sad? Truly ing pathetic?

That russian midget attacks our country and 40 percent of this country- FORTY PERCENT….

were not in the least bothered by it. Never.

That little ing midget with the smug ing look on his pathetic evil face- stood up as if he was worthy and took a ing swing at the worlds number one power. The number one power that had kicked ass all over the planet and had bragged and puffed its chest out and COMMANDED the planet to look at us as the worlds most powerful leaders.

this little midget attacked us, unprovoked….

Forty percent of the country - people just like TSA- who is one of russias biggest cheerleaders, bent over spread his nasty ass and said - yes dear putin- give me all of it!

Forty percent of this country made the USA look like what we are-

a treasonous, treacherous bunch of ing idiots only looking out for our team and saying- we are chumps who can be easily defeated because those 40 percent s bags gave up their country and turned their petty whiny little screeching voices and attacked their fellow citizens in service of defending the little kunt midget that had the temerity to attack and punch way above his puny weight.

TSA sickens me .
    I feel sorry for low iq boomer idiots like him.

Imagine being that ed up from years of watching fox and listening to grifters looking for their $$$$.

Sad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for low iq boomer idiots like him.

Imagine being that ed up from years of watching fox and listening to grifters looking for their $$$$.

Sad.

yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I brought up Strzok’s text message to show why he would breach the Attorney General guidelines. And again, breaching the guidelines is not a prosecutable offense.

Still baffles me that you are defending the opening of Crossfire Hurricane after everything was exposed.
    nobody here is disingenuous like you are. You brought that up as some sort of evidence that Strzok plotted against Trump becoming president.

Otherwise, this is a nothingburger,and entirely manufactured outrage. What you really want is people to connect some imaginary dots.

But Peter Strzok was accused of nothing by Durham, which fundamentally undermines your entire premise.

I'm not defending anything, I'm breaking down your entire conspiracy theory and bringing to light the fact that it has no legs to stand on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No sir. Go look'er up. We've not seen crime rates this high since South Central LA was a warzone.

It is what it is and it's do ented.
    Post your source. From what I can see online, property and violent crime rates are still significantly below where they were from 1970-1995.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be in agreement with national crime trends, which are still relatively close to all time recorded lows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oddly enough, for people old enough to remember it, things were much worse crimewise 30 years ago than now.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    nobody here is disingenuous like you are. You brought that up as some sort of evidence that Strzok plotted against Trump becoming president.

Otherwise, this is a nothingburger,and entirely manufactured outrage. What you really want is people to connect some imaginary dots.

But Peter Strzok was accused of nothing by Durham, which fundamentally undermines your entire premise.

I'm not defending anything, I'm breaking down your entire conspiracy theory and bringing to light the fact that it has no legs to stand on.
    Strzok was accused of nothing by Durham? At least I can finally confirm you've been trolling this whole time.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "unlawful exoneration" all over again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Matt Gaetz is pissed Durham didn't find anything to prove all of their crazy conspiracy theories and calls him part of the cover up

And even if the investigation was opened "preliminary" instead of "full", they would have quickly found enough evidence to convert it. It's such a disingenuous argument.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

TSA simply cannot fathom that someone working for the FBI is not as loyal and enthusiastic a Trump fellator as he is.

I used to think he was doing bad faith arguments but it seems like he's actually this paranoid and re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA simply cannot fathom that someone working for the FBI is not as loyal and enthusiastic a Trump fellator as he is.

I used to think he was doing bad faith arguments but it seems like he's actually this paranoid and re ed.
    I feel sorry for his family for putting up with this irl.

He hates being told he is wrong and doubles down bigly with more conspiracy fantasies, so imagine his family living in that environment, damn ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for his family for putting up with this irl.

He hates being told he is wrong and doubles down bigly with more conspiracy fantasies, so imagine his family living in that environment, damn ed up.
    You were right to see the social dynamic. The gaslighting in response to criticism particularly is troubling. The family likely doesn't put up with them.

Thread Information