Page 501 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 52486
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've got a funny definition of lied.
    You got caught lying. Deal with it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You got caught lying. Deal with it.
    You have a funny definition of lying.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have a funny definition of lying.
    You intentionally gave false information.

You lied.

Plain and simple.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says the Russian dossier has been ‘completely discredited.’ He’s wrong.

Many of the dossier's disturbing allegations have already been independently corroborated.

Much of what the Steele Dossier alleges, however, has already been independently verified.

It’s also already been reported that Steele’s project was funded by Democrats, as well as other donors critical of Trump.

The dossier makes a series of explosive allegations against Trump. It charges

that Russia has been “cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump” for five years,

that his inner circle has accepted regular help from the Kremlin and,

most shockingly, that there were a number of unsubstantiated encounters between Trump and Russian pros utes.

Trump, unsurprisingly, has refuted the story completely.

The dossier alleges that several key figures close to Trump helped shuttle information between the campaign and Moscow.

Among them was Trump operative Carter Page, who the dossier alleges held “secret meetings in Moscow” with Putin ally Igor Sechin, where they discussed “[releases] of Russian dossiers of ‘kompromat’ on Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton.”

In September 2016 it was reported that Page had visited Moscow for
    three days in 2016 and met with Igor Sechin in a move personally approved by Trump’s former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski.

The Steele dossier also claims that Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chief, was in charge of gathering information on Hilary Clinton in return for information about Russian oligarchs and an agreement to “sideline” any talks on Ukraine.

The New York Times reported that Manafort had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials,

A number of current law enforcement, intelligence and administration officials confirmed in February that other several high level advisers, including former National Security adviser Michael Flynn, were “regularly communicating” with Russian nationals — drawing the concern of U.S. intelligence and law enforcement .

The FBI has also said it believes that Trump campaign associates coordinated with Russian officials to
    release information damaging to Hillary Clinton.

multiple meetings between Trump surrogates, which are outlined in the dossier, were later confirmed by media intelligence sources, pointing to a su iously high degree of communication and coordination between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign.

“Many of my former CIA colleagues have taken the Orbis reports seriously since they were first published,” former member of the CIA’s Senior Intelligence Service John Sipher over at Slate.

“They understand the potential plausibility of the reports’ overall narrative based on their experienced understanding of both Russian methods and the nature of raw intelligence reporting.”

https://thinkprogress.org/no-the-rus...-8b575bc47bd1/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screaming helplessly at the sky

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

If Mueller's investigation is indeed going this direction it explains why the Dems on the investigative committees have shut up about muh Russia
    liar! A dem tweeted about Russia a few days ago
    The lengths you go through on this board are pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the sentencing scheduled to start?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The lengths you go through on this board are pathetic
    one of the the first things I did was link a committee Dem talking about it on national TV today. You're a horrible liar.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    one of the the first things I did was link a committee Dem talking about it on national TV today. You're a horrible liar.
    Here's what a lie looks like courtesy of your girl

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ublication?amp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's what a lie looks like courtesy of your girl

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ublication?amp
    You lied all day, dude. Don't whine about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still stand by the Dems shutting up about muh Russia. One or two tweets doesn't move the needle for me.

Tweets, press releases, news stories and interviews be enough for you?

Better get cracking to prove your claim. I don't work cheap, and have given you enough of my time for free.

Your claim, your burden of proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple of tweets is right on par with Dems shutting the up about muh Russia.
    Your claim, your burden of proof. Get cracking. I want to see a list of press releases, tweets/social media posts and interviews done with all the Democrats on all four committees in the last month, with transcripts, and topical summaries.

If you cant do that, your claim amounts to all. The default position is not to think something is true until it is proven to be so.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your claim, your burden of proof. Get cracking. I want to see a list of press releases, tweets/social media posts and interviews done with all the Democrats on all four committees in the last month, with transcripts, and topical summaries.

If you cant do that, your claim amounts to all. The default position is not to think something is true until it is proven to be so.
    Why would I go back an entire month when my comment was based on the new information that came out in the last week?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Democrats, Russians and the FBI

Did the bureau use disinformation to trigger its Trump probe?

It turns out that Russia has sown distrust in the U.S. political system—aided and abetted by the Democratic Party, and perhaps the FBI. This is an about-face from the dominant media narrative of the last year, and it requires a full investigation.
    The Washington Post revealed Tuesday that the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee jointly paid for that infamous “dossier” full of Russian disinformation against Donald Trump. They filtered the payments through a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie), which hired the opposition-research hit men at Fusion GPS. Fusion in turn tapped a former British spook, Christopher Steele, to compile the allegations, which are based largely on anonymous, Kremlin-connected sources.
    Strip out the middlemen, and it appears that Democrats paid for Russians to compile wild allegations about a U.S. presidential candidate. Did someone say “collusion”?

This news is all the more explosive because the DNC and Clinton campaign hid their role, even amid the media furor after BuzzFeed published the Steele dossier in January. Reporters are now saying that Clinton campaign officials lied to them about their role in the dossier. Current DNC Chair Tom Perez and former Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz deny knowing about the dossier arrangement, but someone must have known.
    Perhaps this explains why Congressional Democrats have been keen to protect Fusion from answering dossier questions—disrupting hearings, protesting subpoenas and deriding Republican investigators. Two of Fusion’s cofounders invoked their Fifth Amendment rights last week rather than answer House Intelligence Committee questions, and Fusion filed a federal lawsuit on Friday to block committee subpoenas of its bank records.
    The more troubling question is whether the FBI played a role, even if inadvertently, in assisting a Russian disinformation campaign. We know the agency possessed the dossier in 2016, and according to media reports it debated paying Mr. Steele to continue his work in the runup to the election. This occurred while former FBI Director James Comey was ramping up his probe into supposed ties between the Trump campaign and Russians.

Two pertinent questions: Did the dossier trigger the FBI probe of the Trump campaign, and did Mr. Comey or his agents use it as evidence to seek wiretapping approval from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Trump campaign aides?
    Congressional investigators need to focus on the FBI’s role, and House Speaker Paul Ryan was correct Wednesday to insist that the bureau comply with Congress’s do ent demands “immediately.” Mr. Sessions has recused himself from the Justice Department’s Russia probe, but he and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein can still insist on transparency. Mr. Ryan should also reinstall Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes as lead on the Russia investigation, since it appears the Democratic accusations against him were aimed in part at throwing him off the Fusion trail.

All of this also raises questions about Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. The Fusion news means the FBI’s role in Russia’s election interference must now be investigated—even as the FBI and Justice insist that Mr. Mueller’s probe prevents them from cooperating with Congressional investigators.
    Mr. Mueller is a former FBI director, and for years he worked closely with Mr. Comey. It is no slur against Mr. Mueller’s integrity to say that he lacks the critical distance to conduct a credible probe of the bureau he ran for a dozen years. He could best serve the country by resigning to prevent further political turmoil over that conflict of interest.

The American public deserves a full accounting of the scope and nature of Russian meddling in American democracy, and that means following the trail of the Steele dossier as much as it does the meetings of Trump campaign officials.
    Appeared in the October 26, 2017, print edition.

http://archive.is/M3Iak#selection-2221.0-2269.50

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I go back an entire month when my comment was based on the new information that came out in the last week?
    (shrugs)

A week, given everything going on in Congress, since it is in session, is not really much. But just because I know you are too lazy to do even that.

I want to see a list of press releases, tweets/social media posts and interviews done with all the Democrats on all four committees in the last week, with transcripts, and topical summaries.

Get cracking.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

A week, given everything going on in Congress, since it is in session, is not really much. But just because I know you are too lazy to do even that.

I want to see a list of press releases, tweets/social media posts and interviews done with all the Democrats on all four committees in the last week, with transcripts, and topical summaries.

Get cracking.
    You act as if I made some grandiose claim

"If Mueller's investigation is indeed going this direction it explains why the Dems on the investigative committees have shut up about muh Russia"

I'm not going to clutter up this thread trying to prove an observation I made from what I've seen and read in the last week. I know you and Chumpdumper would love me to because then we'll go 5 more pages without discussing what is actually going on right now.

Have you made a single comment on the recent revelations concerning the FBI, Clinton, Mueller, Podesta?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater's top news sources

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act as if I made some grandiose claim

"If Mueller's investigation is indeed going this direction it explains why the Dems on the investigative committees have shut up about muh Russia"

I'm not going to clutter up this thread trying to prove an observation I made from what I've seen and read in the last week. I know you and Chumpdumper would love me to because then we'll go 5 more pages without discussing what is actually going on right now.

Have you made a single comment on the recent revelations concerning the FBI, Clinton, Mueller, Podesta?

That's what I thought.

Safe to conclude the Democrats are still talking about Russian attempts to influence the election and potential collusion with the Trump campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to want to feed me an aweful lot of red herring.

While I am partial to salted fish snacks, I'm full.

Is Trumps travel ban on Putin's enemy consistent with my theory of Trump being compromised?

I never once took the time to read your theory it was honestly tl:dr
    "too long"

The theory is:

Donald Trump has been compromised in some way by the Russians.

Hopefully you managed to summon the mental for ude to read the entire 11 word sentence.

Is Trump banning a prominent critic of Putin from traveling to the US consistent with that huge, long theory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.inquisitr.com/4571025/tr...-bill-browder/

TRUMP RUSSIA NEWS: U.S. REVOKES VISA OF TOP VLADIMIR PUTIN ENEMY BILL BROWDER, WHO WAS BORN IN UNITED STATES

Just in case TSA is also too lazy to scroll back a couple of pages. Here it is with a bow on top.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manafort faces new money laundering probe: report
    © Greg Nash
    President Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort is facing a new probe into possible money laundering, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.

Sources told the newspaper that the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office is now pursuing an investigation into Manafort, adding to state and federal probes relating to the former Trump aide.

The investigation by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York is being done in collaboration with special counsel Robert Mueller’s own probe into possible laundering by Manafort, according to the report.

Manafort’s spokesman declined to comment on the new probe to the newspaper.

Manafort was already facing both state and federal probes for money laundering. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman (D) has also teamed up with Mueller to investigate Manafort.

The report of the new investigation comes after Trump reportedly interviewed at least two of the candidates for U.S. attorney positions in New York, including for the office that is overseeing the new Manafort probe.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ndering-report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So even though all the evidence points to Obama,Hillary, and the rest of the Globalist swamp (Rhino-Repugs included), the witch-hunt against Trump continues without merit. Gowdy has a huge mess to clean up smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.economist.com/news/unite...obert-muellers

lmost a year after his victory, and despite numerous revelations of Russian-funded attempts to stoke racial, religious and ethnic conflicts during the 2016 election, downplaying the attacks remains Mr Trump’s default response. In discussions of Russian misconduct, the president sees a bid by Democrats, the “fake media” and other perceived enemies to undermine the legitimacy of his victory. As Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a Republican foreign-policy hawk, told NBC, the Trump administration has “a blind spot on Russia I still can’t figure out”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So even though all the evidence points to Obama,Hillary, and the rest of the Globalist swamp (Rhino-Repugs included), the witch-hunt against Trump continues without merit. Gowdy has a huge mess to clean up smh
    None of the evidence points to Obama Hillary, and the rest of the globalist swamp.

There is a huge merit to investigating Trump.

Thread Information