Nobody natsec advisor not Flynn

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "all you have managed to do is weaken a nation."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow my sources tell me Trump supporters are tripling down and blaming Flynn resignation to liberal bull machinery

Not even a dent on Trump and his legions of followers

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    More Info coming on Flynn-Russia connections and it won't be covered by executive privilege

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-schiff-234998

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "all you have managed to do is weaken a nation."
    Russia's game plan all along. Use Trump to weaken US. We are so focused on watching/limiting Trump, we can't focus on taking care of the stuff we actually need to.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Mcain Lydnsey and co of buckets want to dethrone King Trump and have Pence there as their puppet while they start WW3

No surprises on that side tbqh. But once again they are shooting themselves on the foot which is composed of the legions of Trump believers out there.

Still no problem as Shillary is trying to run in 2020 so no chance of a regime change at all

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Mcain Lydnsey and co of buckets want to dethrone King Trump and have Pence there as their puppet while they start WW3

No surprises on that side tbqh. But once again they are shooting themselves on the foot which is composed of the legions of Trump believers out there.

Still no problem as Shillary is trying to run in 2020 so no chance of a regime change at all
    Trump was always supposed to be a Trojan horse for the mainstream GOP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PUTIN STARTING TO WONDER IF HIS PUPPETS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO PULL THIS OFF

MOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin is “starting to get concerned” that the puppets he installed in the executive branch of the U.S. government “might not be up to the task at hand,” sources confirmed on Tuesday.

According to the sources, the flameout of the national-security adviser Michael Flynn was only the most recent event that has caused

Putin to wonder if the figureheads he propelled into office are “just too dim-witted” to serve the goals of the Russian Federation.

“When you choose a puppet, you’re looking for a sweet spot,”

one source close to Putin said.

“You want to choose someone who’s dumb enough to be manipulated,

but not so dumb that he can’t find the light switches.”

“Increasingly, it looks like we missed that sweet spot,” the source said.

Putin is reportedly willing to have a “wait and see” at ude with his current puppets, but, if things do not improve markedly, he will not hesitate to “make some changes,” the source said.

“President Putin knew that this bunch didn’t have a lot of experience in government and that there were bound to be some growing pains,” the source said. “But geez.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-starting-to-wonder-if-his-puppets-are-smart-enough-to-pull-this-o

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 unanswered questions after Michael Flynn’s resignation

1. What, if anything, did Trump authorize Flynn to tell the Russians before his inauguration?

2. Why was Trump planning to stand by Flynn?

3. What did White House counsel Donald McGahn do after the then-acting attorney general notified him last month that Flynn was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail?

4. What is the status of the FBI investigation into possible contacts between Trump associates and Russia?

5. Will er and Pence apologize for making false statements to the American people?

6. Will Flynn face prosecution under the Logan Act?

7. What will the Senate Intelligence Committee uncover about contacts Flynn and others affiliated with Trump had with Russia before the election?

8. Who replaces Flynn?

9. Who else leaves the White House because Flynn is gone?

10. Who exactly is in charge at the White House?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-draw7&wpmm=1

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol er, blame it on doj

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House Intel Chair On Flynn: DC Is 'Rough Town For Honorable People'

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, on Tuesday morning downplayed Michael Flynn's resignation from his role as national security adviser to President Donald Trump.

"Michael Flynn served in the U.S. military for more than three decades. Washington, D.C. can be a rough town for honorable people, and Flynn—who has always been a soldier, not a politician—

deserves America’s gra ude and respect for dedicating so much of his life to strengthening our national security.

I thank him for his many years of distinguished service,"

Manu Raju
    @mkraju

Rep. Devin Nunes says the Intelligence Committee won't look into discussions between Trump and Flynn, citing executive privilege

Tom LoBianco
    @tomlobianco

House intel chair @DevinNunes says he wants answers from FBI on leak of transcripts that led to #flynnresignation

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Key Republicans who held dozens of Benghazi hearings now eager to sweep Flynn scandal under the rug

Reporter Jamie Dupress notes that Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R – UT), who is the chairman of the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told reporters on Tuesday that he doesn’t see any further need for a probe of Flynn, despite the fact that the White House kept him on as national security adviser for weeks after learning he might have been compromised by Russian spies.

“It’s taking care of itself at this point,” Chaffetz replied

doesn’t plan on probing the Flynn scandal because he believes the president could use executive privilege to block Congress from looking into it.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/key-republicans-who-held-dozens-of-benghazi-hearings-now-eager-to-sweep-flynn-scandal-under-the-rug/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Flynn last July: “If I did a tenth of what [Hillary Clinton] did, I would be in jail”

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...illary-clinton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jason Chaffetz: no need to probe Flynn and Russia, after all, it wasn't in Hillary's emails

The chairman of the House Oversight and Government Affairs Committee wants you to know that everything is hunky-dory now that Mike Flynn has resigned. Crisis over. Moving on. He's not going to spend any of his committee's time figuring out what’s going on with the Russian mole in the Trump regime.

he's got more Clinton investigating to do, fulfilling his promise from last month.

"Just because there was a political election doesn't mean it goes away," he said of the investigation last week, saying that classified emails that surfaced on Clinton's server were "the largest breach of security in the history of the State Department."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/0...28Daily+Kos%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just keep digging that hole deeper. er just took a dumb in this mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D E F L E C T I O N

Trump loved leaks before he hated them

Days after handling national security crisis in a Mar-a-Lago dining area, Trump decries “illegal leaks.”

In October, Trump proclaimed his love for leaks during a rally in Pennsylvania.

“I love Wikileaks,” Trump said, while the crowd chanted, “Lock her up.”

“It’s amazing how nothing is secret today when you talk about the Internet,” he added, before reading the contents of emails stolen from the Clinton campaign and leaked to Wikileaks.

Donald J. Trump realDonaldTrump

The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?
    8:28 AM - 14 Feb 2017

That tweet comes just over a month after Trump compared intelligence leaks regarding Russian electoral interference to the behavior of officials in Nazi Germany.

Donald J. Trump realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?
    6:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017

government officials may have another motivation to leak information problematic for Trump.

The intelligence community’s findings about Russian meddling sparked a feud with the then-president-elect, who in December released a statement questioning their conclusions and described intelligence officials as “the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.”

Trump acknowledged skipping intelligence briefings but argued he didn’t need them because he’s “a smart person.”

WikiLeaks
    @wikileaks

Trump's National Security Advisor Michael Flynn resigns after destabilization campaign by US spies, Democrats, press https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4nxw0SWEAAIIBF.jpg …
    5:41 AM - 14 Feb 2017

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-loved-leaks-before-he-hated-them-8df720204c7b#.g2oae1ij4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kremlin, Russian Lawmakers Downplay Flynn's Resignation

MOSCOW (AP) — The Kremlin on Tuesday played down the resignation of U.S. National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, a sign that Russia is already looking ahead to talks with the U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to improve the two nations' strained ties.

Flynn was often perceived as Donald Trump's key contact with Moscow

The Russian establishment has not harbored any illusions about the Trump administration's pro-Russia stance for some time now, said Alexei Makarkin at the Moscow-based Center for Political Technologies.

"This infatuation with Trump in Russia is over, and Flynn as a person who has contributed to this infatuation stopped being perceived as a figure who can have a real impact on the U.S. foreign policy,"

The nomination of Tillerson, former chief executive at ExxonMobil, showed to the Russians that it would be him, not Flynn, who would be doing the negotiating,

Russia's visibly muted reaction to Flynn's departure comes one day before Tillerson is holding his first meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

several senior Russian lawmakers took their disappointment over Flynn's resignation out on social media early Tuesday.

By early afternoon, some lawmakers began to retract their original indignant comments.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/world-n...+%28TPMNews%29

Pootin's people know they have Trash by his tiny little balls, and the Rexxon Tillerson will give Pootin the $500B oil/gas deal.

Flynn? him

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They just keep digging that hole deeper. er just took a dumb in this mess.
    It looked cleaner than a hound's tooth to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looked cleaner than a hound's tooth to me.
    It was full of contraction and puts Trump dead on the spotlight.

First being what Kellyanne Conway said was innacurate when she said Flynn resigned on his own. Now we know that Trump asked for his resignation..he got fired essentially.

Second is that Trump knew about this 3 weeks ago. Not just yesterday.

They digged the hole deeper Cully.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was full of contraction and puts Trump dead on the spotlight.

First being what Kellyanne Conway said was innacurate when she said Flynn resigned on his own. Now we know that Trump asked for his resignation..he got fired essentially.

Second is that Trump knew about this 3 weeks ago. Not just yesterday.

They digged the hole deeper Cully.
    You're flailing, Recky. And you look wonderful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol tbh
    Beats putting lery and Uma Abdelsalam and their Saudi sponsors tbqh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're flailing, Recky. And you look wonderful.
    Sad sight. Looks like you're in heavy denial.

Thread Information